Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Flying out in the wind? (Bxb me and butterfingercrunch) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:39 am
Kait Kimishi
Sterling gasps. "You can fly?" He asks, clearly impressed. The things that amazed him about Drake seemed to be endless. "Really? You'd let me fly with you?" His eyes were, if possible, even more adoring and awe-struck.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:54 am
Drake chuckled at his pets amazement. "So I have wings for nothing. I can fly. I usually fly across my property when i feel like it." He said. He listened to his nekos excitement and happiness. "Yes I would let you fly with me. Your mine." He said.

butterfingercrunch
(ooc: )

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:08 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling smiles. "Please?" He asks. "I want to fly!" He already knew he wasn't afraid of high places, but he had never flown before. He wanted to.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:19 pm
Drake looked at his sweet Neko. "Well then we can fly together since you want to. Get dressed warm. There is cloths that might be your size. I always keep extra of all male sizes in case people stay over." He said. He hummed and looked at his Neko.

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:54 am
Kait Kimishi
Sterling nods and finds the clothes. He puts them on, and though they're a little big on him, they would probably do just fine. There is a moment of confusion when he doesn't realize which holes are for which body parts, but after remembering what Drake wore, he eventually got it right. He looks over expectantly. "Can we go now?" He pleads.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:05 am
Drake chuckled as his Neko was so excited. He knew his nekos name but he likes to call him Neko or pet. It was way easier then saying his long name. He waits as his Neko put on cloths. "We have to go outside first." He said. He walked to the door and down the stairs before walking outside. He knew his Neko was fallowing because he was excited.

butterfingercrunch
(ooc: sorry been busy)

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:02 pm
Kait Kimishi
Totally okay! I've been barely on anyways...

Sterling nods emphatically and follows Drake down the stairs. In his excitement, he almost trips on the way down, but he catches himself and then stands, clutching Drake's arm. "What do I do now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:46 pm
Drake picked his slave up bridal style and hummed slightly. "What you need to do is hold on" he said. He spread his black wings and took off into the air. Drake smirked happily and flew over the trees. "Are you okay" he asked his Neko slightly.

butterfingercrunch
(ooc: now I feel less bad. )

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:08 am
Kait Kimishi
lol that's good! And I'm sorry if I don't reply as often to, because yeah, busy...
Sterling wraps. His arms around Drake's neck instinctively to better balance himself, sqeaking once wwhen they take off, before staring everywhere excitedly. "Yes!" He replies, drawing his body closer to Drake's. "This is amazing...."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:47 am
Drake hummed slightly as he felt the air whisper softly on his skin. The green of the trees looked almost like a green island that nothing but green was on the island. The sky was also in the sunset so no one could see him clearly if they were to look at up in the sky. He just hoped his Neko was enjoying the fly and he was going to wait until his Neko asked to go to the ground.

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:59 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling clings close to Drake for the first few minutes, but then becomes more confident and secure in his hold, so he begins to look around. His eyes widen as he realizes how far from the ground they are, and for a moment, his fingers tighten their grip. But he soon relaxes again and watches around him curiously, silently oo-ing and ah-ing at the green expanse below.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:47 am
Drake looked down at his pet and felt a smile as the pet oo-ed and ah-ed. He chuckled as bus cat wasn't afraid of being in the air. He would think that cats would stay on the ground or go somewhere they can stay on the ground.

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:18 am
Kait Kimishi
Sterling smiles up at Drake. "It's so pretty." He says, awestruck. "Do you fly to see this every night? It's so pretty. He speaks, repeating his impression of flight. Now he wished he could fly on his own. It would be amazing to be able to see all this.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff