Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:46 am
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb stopped and just stood their frozen he stared at Alos and blinked at what he said. He said nothing for awhile then he looked at the ground. "I'm sorry" he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:41 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb stopped and just stood their frozen he stared at Alos and blinked at what he said. He said nothing for awhile then he looked at the ground. "I'm sorry" he said quietly.

He turned around back facing the male "no it's fine....know I'm scary and violent...that's why you don't have to stay here with me."  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:48 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked back up at him he attempted to step towards him but then stopped. "I can't go back out their."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:30 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked back up at him he attempted to step towards him but then stopped. "I can't go back out their."

"Just go.....go to the southern land of Iwaia, you'll be safe there..."Che said sadly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:43 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb frowned at him he wasn't making a lick of sense. "And then what? I'm alone I have no money."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:57 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb frowned at him he wasn't making a lick of sense. "And then what? I'm alone I have no money."[/quote

"I'll give you money....I know you hate me." He said weakly.

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:03 pm
MichaelaWhite18
"I never...I never said I hated you you're...your not making any sense!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:37 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"I never...I never said I hated you you're...your not making any sense!"

"Your scared of me......you think I only want you cause your my lover reborn? No.....well yeah at first.....but Iv fallen in l-love with you..."  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:42 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked from him to the ground and he found himself actually laughing. "This...oh my god this is seriously so confusing." He turned around and took a few steps away then stopped. "How can you possibly fall in love with someone when you've only known them for about two day's?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:49 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked from him to the ground and he found himself actually laughing. "This...oh my god this is seriously so confusing." He turned around and took a few steps away then stopped. "How can you possibly fall in love with someone when you've only known them for about two day's?"

He sighed "forget it." He said and walked off.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked back at Alos as he walked off he said nothing, what could he say? Looking down at the ground he looked away again for a moment he just stood their frozen to his spot then when his legs couldn't stand it anymore he sat down right their on the little hill and looked out at the country side.

After a few hours he felt hungry. He still had some of the food the one women gave him so he went ahead and nibbled on some of it still looking out just trying to comprehend what happened and what Alos said...and try to find out why it stung.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:47 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked back at Alos as he walked off he said nothing, what could he say? Looking down at the ground he looked away again for a moment he just stood their frozen to his spot then when his legs couldn't stand it anymore he sat down right their on the little hill and looked out at the country side.

After a few hours he felt hungry. He still had some of the food the one women gave him so he went ahead and nibbled on some of it still looking out just trying to comprehend what happened and what Alos said...and try to find out why it stung.

Alos had been home, trashing his kitchen and getting drunk when he saw the smoke in the forest. He groaned and grabbed his sword running out.
He was thrown into a tree his head bleeding and covered and wounds.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:00 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb had fallen asleep on the hill deciding to give Alos time alone for a bit when he was suddenly woken awake from someone he sat up panting. "Who what where?!" He blinked and noticed two kids by him both tugging at his arm and pointing at the village "Alos...Alos went to fight he's not come back the smoke's getting closer." one said.

After looking behind him and noticing thee smoke Caleb's eyes widened, he gulped and for a moment was too frozen to move but then looked at the kids and their scared faces. He got up and ran back towards the house to get his armor, he tripped a little as he did.

Why he was compelled to run in the house, put his armor on and finding one of Alos's swords was beyond him. But he did and after about fie minutes he ran for the village edge and just stood their he gulped a bit though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:10 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb had fallen asleep on the hill deciding to give Alos time alone for a bit when he was suddenly woken awake from someone he sat up panting. "Who what where?!" He blinked and noticed two kids by him both tugging at his arm and pointing at the village "Alos...Alos went to fight he's not come back the smoke's getting closer." one said.

After looking behind him and noticing thee smoke Caleb's eyes widened, he gulped and for a moment was too frozen to move but then looked at the kids and their scared faces. He got up and ran back towards the house to get his armor, he tripped a little as he did.

Why he was compelled to run in the house, put his armor on and finding one of Alos's swords was beyond him. But he did and after about fie minutes he ran for the village edge and just stood their he gulped a bit though.

Alos was forced to walk infront of the army. He looked up and saw Caleb, he felt so weak and and tired. "We want food and water for our horses and nothing will happen to your worrier!" The captian yelled.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:19 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at Alos then at the man who spoke he gulped and was frozen to his spot at first not sure what to say, what to do. Finally it was him looking at Alos again that got him to step forward a little. "Their is no place for the likes of any of you here!" he hollered out.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games