Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:45 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

He nodded at Eras reply thinking that Arion would also appreciate at the timewith Kamen. He then blushed brightly as he turned to Era again but smield widely "And i feel damn lucky he did" he replied

-

-

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:53 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Era nodded at this. "Indeed, maybe now he will learn to relax a litle more and stop being such a workaholic. I was surprised when I got the call this morning that he was taking time off. In fact a part of me was worryied something was wrong with his health but considering none of his staff was calling me with a problem I had to assume everything was fine. I was also a bit suprised to see him show up here with you but it did make sence. I had heard of what had happened and I'm glad to see you up and about too Leon."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:00 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Turning back to look at Thorn, Leon smile was all warmth and caring.
"I assume many people like him are workaholics because they have no one to look forward to seing. " he quietly said "I hope.... that I can help him relax, or at least help him learn how to relax, if ever Im not around to make aure he does." He said trailing off at the end.
"Thank you Miss Era" he said when shementioned being glad "Im alsso gkad that i am up and about. Nothing good ever really came toe when ever i wass bedridden before. That changed with him around though. If ir weren't for him..... i would probably still be out cold on a bed maybe plugged in.... that iss if i hadnt ended up dead because pf them" Leon replied quietly, his hands fisting up the jeans at his thighs.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:27 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Almost as if Thorn could sence Leon feeling tense the Dragon slowly tightened his hold on his human again trying even in his sleep to comfort Leon best he could.

Era watched Leon and then noticed Thorn tighten his hold of him and she smiled lightly then walked over and gently put a hand on his shoulder. "Everything is fine now Leon, lets not dwell on what happened and what could have happened."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:34 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Thorns slow tightening hold on him, made Leon smile, his hands relaxed a little on his legs and his right hand went over Thorns, a silent thank you to gis dragon. Leon looked up at Era with kind and warm eyes "Thank you Miss Era" he said grateful. He let his breath put in a sigh, the tension in his body lefr with that sigh.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:48 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn made a slight snore sound indicating he was still fast asleep.

Era smiled and nodded at Leon. "Of corse Leon." she heard Thorn snoring slightly and she smiled and chuckled. "You best lay him down, it's not healthy to sleep sitting up like that." she headed for the door. "I'll be sure no one else disturbes you two while you rest, sounds like you both could use it."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:14 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Lekn quietly chuckled at his snore and nodded at what Era said "I agree with you" he said, trying to think of how to go about laying him down. "Once more thank you" he said when Era said she would let them rest. Grabbing Thorns hands lightly in hus, Leon untangled himself from Thirns hold, he yurned to the male as he slowly got up and nudged Thorn back gently, and as if he were laying a baby down, he carefully tried stretching themale out on the coucb holing he wouldnt wake uo.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:33 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Era nodded as she got to the door and opened it. "Any time." she said before closing the door behind her as she left.

Thorn mumbled something in his sleep as Leon got out of his hold and started to lay him down. The stressful day finally taking it's full hold on him as he still didn't wake up.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:28 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon fealt bad that Thorn was this tired. Once the dragon was laying down Leon carefully layed down next to him, slipping his arm under Thorns head and wrapped the other around him.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:41 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn smiled and mumbled Leons name before holding the human even closer to him.

After arriving back at home Kamen was surprised Arrion kept his hands to himself the whole drive home. But then again so was he. It was taking everything in him not to after Arron himself.
Considering they spent the time mostly cuddling at Thorns he knew he was just as itching to be with Arion that he knew Arion was to be with him. He walked inside the mansion after stretching a little bit before heading upstaries he looked at Arion, smiled at him then turned to his smoke form and flew for the bedroom.

Caleb was glad to be home too, he didnt realize how worn out he was from the whole ordeal. He walked into the mansion and rubbed his hair and groaned, he was still young but suddenly felt like an old man, he only wondered how Bowen could do it.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:42 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

With a quiet chuckle, Leon wrapped hisarm tighter around Thorn and cuddle up close against him closing his eyes and dozed off to sleep himself.

Though Arion kept his hands on his lap, trying to be a good boy, it was very clear how anxious he was, his fingers tapping on his thigh the whole way home. Every once in a while Arion would glance at Kamen and a wide smile would spread across his lips, before looking back out the window. When they finally got home and inside the mansion, he was a bit surprised when Kamen became smoke. As he took ti the stairs he a chorus of barks coming down the hall. And a pack of mastifs and malamutes come at him.
Laughing as he was tackled he hugged everyonce of them and tried keeping them from licking his face.
He couldnt get them to settle down, but as soon as Bowen stepped through the door, the packs ears perked up and their heads turned. Arion laughed thinking that they all looked like meerkats and went after Bowen this time. Making his escape, he rushed up to their bedroom.

Bowen laughed walking behind Caleb, he managed to see the look on his face " why dont you go rest?" Bowen asked the human placing his hand on Calebs shoulder.
As he said that he heard the barking over head, the dogs greeting Arion, then..... silence, followed by more barking that came at them.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:17 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Corse since Kamen flew for the bedroom in his smoke state, he also ended up leaving his clothes behind, once he flew into the bedroom Kamen remained in that form as he hid behind the door, simply waiting for Arrion to walk in.

Caleb looked up at Bowen when he put his hand on his sholder and suggested he go and rest. The gester was enough to make him pout a bit he aboutopened ihs mouth to say something when he heard the dogs running at them, he jumped out of the way as he saw them all go for Bowen and he just blinked.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:07 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

When Arin got to the room, he didnt knock on the door he simply walked in and loomed around for Kamen, hoping that he wpuld have been on their bed.

Bowen laughed as he was greeted by tje dogs, unlike Arion he let them lick him,the pack more eagerwith Bowen because he ley them be,the pack actuallyknocked him down.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:53 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

One could tell Arion hadnt been in the room for some time for it was surprisingly freezing, most of the room was covered in a slight layer of frost to indicate the fact. Kamen had been so moody most of the time that he ended up turning the bedroom that cold. In fact most of the maids had to come change bedsheets wearing coats. However as Kamen turned back to his solid form and closed the door he walked up behind Arion and wrapped his arms around his mate from behind. "The room's a tad cold, we will need some heat to warm it up." he said to the elemental.

Caleb was watching so much that he was near about knocked down by a dog who wasnt getting any attention from Bowen so decided to come at him instead. He was smaller then most of the others and really roudy. After he got Caleb's attention Caleb looked at the dog and smiled a bit before watching the dog turn around in circles hoping for attention then fell to the ground and layed on his back exposing his belly. Caleb had to laugh at this then he knelt down. "Okay okay." he said to the dog as he started to rub the dogs belly.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:32 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arions eyes went wide, he felt conflicted, part of him felt pride that his dragon felt this dtromglt for him, another part felt bad, guilty that he had made his dragon this upset. Turning around he face Kamen and placed his hand on his dragons hips, feeling his core warm up when he noticed tbat his dragon was nekid.
Regardless of his feelings he smiled at Kamen, im sure we can warm it up in here, it might end up getting moist and stramy though" he said leaning down to kiss Kamens neck. Letting out a long sigh, his hands tightened on Lamens hips before moving around to hug him tightly " I am terribly sorry thati left youfor so long" he quietly said against Kamens neck.

Watching from the corner of his eye, Bowen smiled at Caleb, watching him play with the dog warmed him up he had to chuckle. He let the dogs have their moment of excitement, including the runt that was getting attention from the young human. But after a while he stood up straight and let out a loud whistle, getting most of the dogs attention, some of them were still hopping around but for the most part they settled down, their tails wagging a hundred a mile.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games