Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Escape if you can!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:14 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja - Adrian Jaskson and Nymeria [the dog]

Brian blinked as he took a small breath as he calmly bite his lip and watched all four head inside heading to the living room. Gulping he took Markus hand gently "We walk in together"he said gently.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:23 pm

User Image

Markus Laton -Cole Tyken- And Colby [the dog]

Markus smiled and kissed Brian's cheek "always and forever together." He said. He lead them both into the room right now more confident then Brian at the moment.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:48 pm

User Image

Nodding he took small breath and looked at them all as he rubbed Nymeria's head gently. "Nymeria go outside with Colby" he said gently. Taking a deep breath he stood up and looked at his cousins and friends wondering what was going to happen.

"So you two still together even after everything has happened? I really thought you two would have broken up and just been friends with benefits" Sebastian said calmly.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:59 pm

User Image

Markus rolled his eyes. He looked at all of them. "This attack wasn't my father and no one else knew who we were so one of you did it. You all would know that Brian always has a severity system and maybe one of you checked out which system Brian was using this time. " he said. He walked around the room not really scared. "Hey it isn't Brian's fault. I have been kidnapped many times before its not like the first time. but this time I know someone in this room did it." He said. He had suspicions but he wanted to see if they would say anything

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Kait Kimishi

"Then who do you think did it mister? If you have all these facts you must know who it is or something" Arc asked calmly slightly shifting in his seat cause his arm hurt.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:10 pm

User Image

Markus looked at them and shrugged. "I suspect Logan did it because he wanted me out of the picture" he said. And he roughly heard the guards say blonde man. He had to be certain. He didn't want to mess up anything. He had done once before. He figured out the person who kidnapped him by the sound of his voice and the way he said things.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Kait Kimishi

Logen blinked as he looked up as he stood up quickly and walked over to Markus as he looked down at him calmly. "You think i would do that? Yes I want you out of the picture so I can get to Logen, but to actually do something like this that could destroy Brian no" he hissed and slapped Markus hard pissed about this.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:55 am

User Image

Markus shrugged. He felt only a tad of the pain because of his back and the pain meds. Markus blinked a bit he sat down on one of the chairs and crossed his legs. "I didn't want to say him because I wasn't sure." He said. Brian's coat was still around markus. Lightly since he couldn't wear a shirt rut now.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:04 pm

User Image

Brian blinked and moved as he punched Logen hard in the gut and pulled back heading to Markus. Calmly he grabbed some ice and placed it on the cheek and then looked at Logen calmly. "Touch him again and I will do more then that just punch you" he said calmly

Logen hissed and looked at them both as he shock and looked away as he sat down calmly. He didn't want to talk anymore especially since he was the one who really did it.

"This is not going any where, either way you both know it will not work out so break up and just be friends. It will be easier for a lot of people" Spencer said calmly.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:16 pm

User Image

Markus looked at spencer then quickly looked away "I love Brian too much." He said. He did watch Logan's expression when he got punched by Brian and then he noticed Logan wasn't going to speak anymore making markus clarify that he was in fact the person that did it.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:44 pm

User Image

Watching the other he rubbed his other's cheek softly as he sat down and pulled him onto his lap, wrapping his arms around his waist gently. "I love Markus to much as well to leave him" he said gently.

Spencer blinked a bit as he curled his fingers a bit and looked down unsure what else he should say now.

Arc blinked as he stood up and rubbed his neck a bit as he tilted his head a bit. "Okay are you two never going to give up on each other or will you two eventually will" he said gently.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:51 pm

User Image

Markus looked at arc and smiled a bit. "I won't be able to leave him. If he were to leave me I would be devastated and probably wouldn't be able to survive without him so I would say we are never going to be apart." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:16 pm

User Image

Brian stayed quiet as he took a small breath and watched everyone calmly as he bite his lip slightly. Calmly he leaned down and kissed Markus's shoulder gently.

"Then why let what other's say affect you? If you trust Brian so much that he will not leave you then why still" he said calmly.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:26 pm

User Image

Markus blinked back tears. "It's not that I don't think he would leave me it's the fact no one has ever loved me and I have been rejected by so many people that sometimes when you even try to bring yourself up your still weak from other people's words." He mumbled then put his face in Brian's chest crying silently into Brian's chest.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:34 pm

User Image

Looking up Brian tightened his grip on Markus gently as he took a small breath as he took a deep breath. "I think you all over stayed your welcome here. I am not going to leave Markus nor is he and you all should know this by now. If you can not accept it then you are not true friends or family members. So leave now" he yelled annoyed now.

Kait Kimishi
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games