Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:41 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

When Arion turned around and put his hands on his hips Kamen's heart sped up a little bit. It felt so good to have Arion hold him like this. Seeing his Elemental smile made Kamen smile back before he closed his eyes when Arion leaned down and kissed his neck. His whole body shivered from it and he wanted Arion to continue. When the Elemental hugged him close and appologized for being gone so long Kamen had to sigh a little and oppen his eyes as he looked up at the ceiling. "I know you are sorry Arion, but right now I'm just glad you are home"

Caleb was still petting the dog wen after awhile he heard Bowen whistle, he looked up at him then at the dog who's belly he was rubbing and his attention snapped as it looked at Bowen. It had turned to it's stomach but remained sitting. Caleb looked back at Bowen then wondering what he was planning for the dogs.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:42 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

Arion loved Kamens smile, it called out his own smile."Youre right" Arion replied, running his fingertips down Kamens cheek. Leaning down Arion kissedhis dragons neck once more, kissing up and down the column of his dragons neck, his hands going down to his waist once more.

"I believe we both need some rest" Bowen said to Caleb and looked back at the dogs "You should have eaten by now, but today is a day of rest." Bowen said with a sigh.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:49 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Having Arion running his fingers across his cheek Kamen closed his eyes and smiled from the feeling. When Arion began to kiss his neck again Kamen bit his lip as his body trembled again. Slowlt his arms reached up higher on Arion's back and clenched onto his clothes not wanting to ever let him go at this point. "I...am so glad you...are home Arion..." Kamen repeated as he felt himself get warmer.

Caleb looked at Bowen then at the dogs then back at Bowen "Well I can help you feed them Sir Bowen." Caleb said to him. "Two is better then one and it will get done twice as quick then we both can rest."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:01 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

"Im really happy too.... im happy to be home. To be with you " he said in a whisper as he nuzzled Kamens neck, lightly running his teeth back and forthover his skin.
"You know, i can suck that heat out of you if that will make you more comfortable" he asked quietly again.

Nodding Boqen smiled at Caleb "I would appreciate it greatly if you did" he answered, noticing the dogs ears perk up again causing him to chuckle.
"Come on" Bowen said motioning for Caleb to follow him.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:15 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen closed his eyes and smiled a bit. His body shivered when Arion lightly ran his teeth over his neck. He shook his head lightly, "No I'm okay for now Arion, I'll let you know when I am too warm" he said to him.

Caleb nodded at Bowen and followed him and the dogs followed after them. He was glad that Bowen was willing to have him help him because he would feel bad making him do it all by himself.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:07 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion smiled against his flesh once more, "you sure? Things are going to get pretty heated" he said with a sly grin before niping the males neck, his hands ran down his body to his rear and yanked Kamen close against his own body, "I do believe I am to clothed for this..... Would you mind fixing it?'' He asked lifting a brow at him, still slyly.

Making his way to the kitchen he ordered the dogs to sit and wait while he held the door open for Caleb.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:05 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen nodded. "I'm Sru-HA" Kamen closed his eyes as he gasped when Arion nipped at his neck a bit and he bit his lip and when Arion pulled him closer he had a feeling the elemental would feel how excited he was getting. He looked up at his eyes and smiled a little bit. "I suppose I can." He said lightly as he gently lifted up Arions shirt then threw it to the ground. After he did that he placed his hand to Arion's chest right at his heart and smiled before kissing right on that spot lightly.

Caleb smiled and walked nto the kitchen as Bowen held the door for him, after that he walked over to the pantery for the dog food and opened it up. "How many cans do we need Sir Bowen?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:14 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Smiling at Kamen gasp, Arion let out a low chuckle, enjoying the reactions he got from his dragon. He also loved the reaction he got from down under, sniveling his hips, he rubbed against his dragon.
The moment that Kamen placed his hand over his chest, Arions smile went from one of lust, to one of love. As Kamen lightly kissed over his heart, Arion kissed the top of his head and wrapped his Arms around his mate.

Bowen walked in behind him. As Caleb went to the pantry, Bowen went to go grab some carrots and cucumbers, grabbing a knife on hus way, he looked over his shoulder at Caleb "7 cans, they each eat a single can themselves" he said as he pealed the veggies to add to tgeur food.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen could feel Arion's ody and how it was reacting and it made him blush a bit and when Arion held him close all of a sudden he couldnt help but smile and lean into the close embrace he listened to Arion's hartbeat, but after awhile he looked up a bit. "I havn't fnished helping you undress yet."

Caleb nodded at this. "Okay 7 cans" reaching into the pantry he counted up to 7 pulling them out one by one and held them in his arms, as he was turning to the counter one fell on the floor and the can dented slightly. "Oh darn it." he said but he didnt want to risk losing the other cans so he finished walking to the counter before walking back to the first can and picked it up off the floor.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:13 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion rubbed Kamens back, his cheek resting over Kamens head until he felt the dragon move, lifting his head he looked down at him "No you haven't" he said with his sly smile once more before leaning down, kissing the dragon deeply and gave his lip a small n** before pulling back. "Will you getback to it?" He asked with lustfull eyes again.

Bowen let out a quiet chuckle "I dont think ever heard you actually Curse" he said watching Caleb lean down to pick up the can and had to look away having caught a glimpse of the males rear. The thought that crossed his mind made him mentally curse himself, feeling that he deserved a punch. He was so distracted by his thoughts that he ended uo cutting himself while peeling one of the cucumbers. With a hiss and a curse he yanked his hand back and sucked on the cut.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:29 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen was enjoying Arion rubbing his back, in fact it was so soothing if the elemental kept it up he might fall asleep and he knew neither one wanted that right now. He flinched slightly when Arion bit hit lip and he put his hand their breifly before looking up into Arion's now lustful eyes and he smiled, it was such a sweet smile it could give someone a cavity. "Of corse Arion, you did such a good job on the way home." with that said he pulled from Arion enough so that he could reach down and undo Arion's pants, they were a bit big so they fell right to the floor and as Kamen looked down he ended up blushing.

Caleb smiled a little bit. "I don't know if you could call 'darn' a a cursing kind of word." he said as he stood back up and walked to the counter with the can. As he placed it on the counter he looked over at Bowen and his expression became confused and a little concerned. "Sir Bowen, you okay?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:43 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion smiled widely " I told you I could behave" he said wiggling hus eyebrows at Kamen.
Seeing him blush made his smile wider "whats wrong?" He asked hus dragon, placing his under his chin, lifting hus face to look into his eyes before leaning down to kiss him again.

Bowen chuckled through his sucking " thats what i meant. I dont think I've ever heard you ACTUALLY curse" he said once more as he looked at his cut.
"Yeah Im okay, just got distracted" he replied.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:59 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen closed his eyes when Arion lifted his head and leaned down to kiss him on the lips, he ppulled away after a moment for air and looked up at Arion still blushing. "Sorry it's...its just that ti's been awhile since I've seen you...all...of you..."

Now Caleb understood what Bowen meant he rubbed the back of his head for a second. "Well I suppose it's cause I've not had a real reason to curse" He ended up putting his hand down as he looked at Bowen's hand and noticed the cut, he then raised an eyebrow at him. "Sir Bowen distracted?" he said in surprise. "I didn't think it was possible for you to get distracted." he walked over and looked closer at the cut then looked up at him. "Want me to get you a band aid?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:09 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion smiled tenderly at Kamen and took a atwp back "would you like to stare at me as i pose for you?" He asked and wuggled his brows at Kamen, so happy and excited that hr couldnt help but smile.

Lifting a brow in question at Caleb, Bowen kept his mouth shut but wanted to ask what about the anger he had towards dragons. Calebs surprise at him made him laugh "I might be ancient but I am not perfect, i still gey distracted and surprised at times" he said and shook his head before smiling at Caleb "a band aid would be helpful.... At least until im done cutting these vegetables." He replied.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:29 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blished slightly and he smiled when Arion wiggled his eyebrows like he did he then laughed a bit. "Depends on what kind of pose it is." he said lightly.

Caleb looked down at the counter. "I guess I've just never seen you get so distracted." he said then he looked at Bowen and nodded as he walked over to the wall where their was a small first aid kit for just this kind of thing, after opening it he took a pandaid out and walked over to Bowen as he took the paper off the band and started to peel the backs off. "Want me to pus it on for you?"

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games