Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:35 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

Arion winked at him "anypose you want my Dragon." He replied before kissing his forehead.

"Might as well have you put it om since you already peeled both backs off" Bowen said with a shrug, holding his hand out to the young human.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:13 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen's blush remained as he scratched his head a bit then he looked up at Arion. "Um...surprise me?" he asked lightly.

Caleb nodded as he looked at Bowen's outstretched hand and gently he placed the bandaid on the ancients cut and wrapped the sticky part around his finger, after that he took a step back. "there you go Sir Bowen". he said before turning around and walking back to the cans he proceeded to pull on the little tabs to each one, smiling lightly as he did.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:19 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

With a soft smile, Arion took hold of both Kamens hands, and brought his fingers up to his lips, kissing them softly "in truth, there is something else i much rather be doing" he said in a quiet voice before leading Kamen over to the bed. The frost on the bed steaming away as he ran his right hand over it, his left at Kamens lower back.
Smiling back at his dragon he brought him over to the bed " I want you on your back" he said running his thumo softly over the dragons lips , his face close enough to kiss.

Bowen smile Thank you Caleb" he said before he himself turned around to continue wulith the veggies.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:48 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen's watched as Arion took both his hands and kised them then he looked up at him when the Elemental said he would rather do something else. Tilting his head to the side he wondered what that was as he was directed to the bed. Watching the froost melt away he looked back up at Arion when he ran a thumb over his lips and was so close he could feel Arion's breeath. His heart sped up as his face flushed at Arion's request. "Oh...okay..." he said lightly, not that he was nervious, in fact it was the opposite, he was excited and curious to see what Arion was going to do. So with that thought in mind he gently stepped back until his legs met with the bed and he sat down first before then laying back on the bed he looked up at Arion then, the curious excitment showing in his eyes.

Caleb had all the cans open, he was now humming lightly as he proceded to empty out each can in a dog bowl.
As he did that, all that was left were the vegetables that Bowen was cutting up.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:03 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Once Kamen was laying down Arion smiled, his eyes glowed brightly almost as if they were lit up from inside. Walking over to the window he pushed it open and was met with a cool breeze. Outside the moon was full and bathed everything in a silver light, including him. Walking back to Kamen he looked very much like the predator he was, reaching for Kamens leg, he ran his fingertips from inside the dragons ankle up his leg amd thigh. Moving his touch up with each step he took, his eyes focused on his Dragon.
Stopping when he got to the males groin, Arion looked at Kamen, staring him in the eyes he ran a finger up the young males manhood and up to his waist.
Gripping Kamens waist Arion leaned down slowly and kissed him softly, slowly deepening the kiss.

Behind him Bowen chuckled, the sound of the dog food sliding out and hitting the bowl sounded, well gross to him, but somehow entertaining.
Quietly he reached around Caleb, his chest almost pressed to the humans back, and he dropped a medley of chopped veggies into one of the bowls.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:21 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked up at Arion he could practically see his mates eyes light up. Watching him walk to the window and open it he felt a slight shiver, not from the cold air, but at the sight of seeing Arion bathed in the moonlight he got goosebumps. When Arion walked back over to him and proceded to gently run his hand up his leg his face began to flush a litle bit. He closed his eyes breifly before gasping slightly when Arion's hand ran over his most sensitive spot. Opening his eyes he looked at Arion as the Elemental leaned down and began kissing him. Closing his eyes again Kamen gently wrapped his arms around Arion bulling him even close to his body.

Caleb hadnt been paying much attention other then his own task when he noticed Bowen's arms suround him so that he could push the vegitables into the bowls, Surprised and a little confused he leaned back only to find out that Bowen was deffinitly right behind him and he glanced back at the ancient man surprised he was this close.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:57 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arins body was much hotter thab Kamens, almost as if he had been sitting outside in a hot summer sun. As they kissed Arions other hand gripped the other side of his waist as he climb up ontop of his dragon. Arions legs parted Kamens and he settled against Kamens neck all the while keeping the contact at their lips going.

Bowen was smiling as he put the veggies on the dogs food, and when he felt Calev
B move back against him, he placed his free hand on the males slender shoulder "you okay?" He asked thinking that the young human had lost his balance as he looked down at him.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:07 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

When Kamen pulled away for air he looked at Arion before closing his eyes and smiled. "I love you Arion." he said to his elemental mate.

Caleb felt Bowen's hand on his shoulder. Hearing the man voice his concern Caleb smiled and shook his head a little. "No I'm okay Sir Bowen, you just surprised me is all."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:38 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arions heart beat hard as his chest seemed to expand, his core heated up and he smiled down at Kamen, his smile wide and full of love "I love you too Kamen" he said quietly leaning down to kiss him softly once more.

Bowen couldnt help but chuckle "Sorry, I didnt me to surprise you" he said, letting go of Calebs shoulder once he finished with the veggies. "Come lets put these infront of the dogs so they can eat" he said balancing a couple of bowls on his hand and arms.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:34 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled into the kiss. He held Arion closer looking forward to this. However just as he was ready for Arion to go further he pulled his lips from Arion and looked towards the window his eyes got a bit wide.

Caleb smiled and nodded at Bowen as he grabbed the other bowels and followed Bowen.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:31 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion was still smiling softly when Kamen pulled away, but his smile disappeared and became a look of confusion when Kamens eyes slightly widened, looking overhis shoulder, Arion wondered what it had been that the youmg dragon saw.

The dogs where practically shaking with anticipation, their butss on the ground, yet thwir tails wagged fast enough almost as if they were going to take off.
A single "Sit" from Bowen the obly thing keeping them in their place. Bowen waited till Caleb put the bowls he had on the ground before clapping his hands "eat up" he said. The dogs tookthat command to heart and almost lunged at the food.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:10 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen was frozen for a moment. not really sure if he imagined it or not but a moment later he snapped back to attention and looked at Arion. "Arion...I truely hope this is nothing but...I senced another dragon nearby." he bit his lip thinking a moment. "we dragons can sence when others are nearby and sometimes are able to tell who it is but in this case I don't recognize it."

After getting the command to sit, and then to eat once all the bowels were on teh floor Caleb smiled at the dogs enthusiasim to eat and even laughed a little bit. "They really were hungry hugh Sir Bowen?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:13 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion looked down at Kamen and placed his hand on the males cheek caressing it softly and kissed the dragons forehead "would you like me to go search?" He asked worried for Kamen.

Bowen chuckled "These dogs are always hungry" he said with a smile and pushed a hand through his short hair. "But that can only be expected when they work so hard to guard and keep is safe" he said with a warm smile.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:05 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen frowend a little he glanced down to think then finally looked back at Arion and shook his head. "I don't want you leaving my sight." he said to him. "I finally got you back home."

"Yeah I guess you do have a point." Caleb said with a slight smile. He then did a little yawn putting his hand in front of his mouth to try and stifle it.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:00 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

He smiled again and closed eyes and nuzzled Kamen, resting his face against the crook of the males neck "I know exactly how you feel" Arion said with a sigh, wrapping his arn around his mate and pressed his body to him.

Bowen placed his hand on the mortals shoulder once more "time for you to go and sleep" he said and sighed when he realised that he sounded like Curthiel "i wont force you to sleep though"he quietly muttered.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games