Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:18 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

-

Though the dogs were eager, onw could tell by the bounce in theur step, they stayed behind Bowen, treating him like the alpha of a pack.
Once Bowen got to the door he stood beside it until the dogs lined up and sat down, their tails wagging so fast they looked like a blurr.
With another smile, Bowen crouched infront of them "Good dogs" he said, and was quickly surrounded by the dogs, his reaction, to hug and scraft whatever mound of fur was closest. Once he was donehe stood back up and the dogs stopped, waiting for his orders.
"Guard" was the only thing he said before opening the door and watched the pack of fur spill out into the forest, guarding not only the Mansion, but the land as well.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:25 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Caleb in the meantime had walked over to the staris to sit and wait for Bowen to let the dogs outside, he was leaning agienst the the banister eyes feeling a little droopy. He snapped back awake and smiled at Bowen's interaction with the dogs before finally letting them all outside. In the meantime it was breif but he could of sworrn he caught a glimpse of sometome standing behind a tree not far from the mansions entrance, he blinked and rubbed his eyes and when he looked again the image was gone, but in the meantime Caleb suddenly felt scared as hell and he put his hand over his chest as he felt it get tighter.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:39 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Unlike Caleb, Bowen didnt see, or even sense anything as he opened and closed the door for the dogs. Turning back around to tface Caleb, Bowen tilted his head to the side a little confused at the young humans expression "something the matter Caleb?" He asked the human as he approached him.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:01 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked at Bowen when he walked up to him, slowly he got back to his feet and shook his head. "I'm fine, just tired is all. We can finally go to bed now right?" He said smiling lightly, for now he pushed what he saw at the back of his mind for all hemknew it was just a hallucination from lack of sleep.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:28 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen smiled once more at him, his smile became sly as he crossed his arms over his chest and grabbed his chin between his thumb and index finger "Its Definitely time for some rest. Seeing how tired you are though, and how much you were pushing for ua to go to sleep, i can only assume that you are a lot more exhausted then I..... Would you like me to carry you up to your bed" Bowen asked looking down at Caleb.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:19 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb blinked slowly for a second, trying to grasp what the elder man just said. When it dawned on him his eyes got wider a bit as he felt his cheeks slightly burn. "Uh...Uh um no I'm...I can handle it sir Bowen" he said before turning around and taking a couple of steps, up ward however he ended up missing a step and trippedfalling foward and he landed on his hands and knees on the steps he groaned a bit. "Damn it, why are the staris moving?" he asked as he rubbed his head.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:13 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen smile was kind as he let his breath out in an almost sigh, leaning down he picked up Caleb with ease, making it look like the boy was light as a feather "Picking you up and carrying it is." Bowen said once he had Caleb in his arms.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:44 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb did a small yelp of surprise when Bowen picked him up and when he was in the mans arms he looked up at him and began blushing more. "Really Sir Bowen I'm fine."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:22 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

"You were so pushy about me going to get some rest, Im basically returning the favor" he said with a shrug as he continued walking up the stairs. "Plus this is a lot faster than if we wait for the world to stop spinning under your feet" he added looking down at him with a smirk.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:31 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

at bowens decloration Caleb couldnt think of a thing to say so he just looked away his ears slightly red from the embarrassment. "I guess..." he said lightly

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:54 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

"Glad you see it my way" Bowen said with a wider smirk, a lock of hair following forward as he nodded, the lock a silver gray, seemed to shine in contrast to the rest of his much darker brown hair. At the top of the stairs, Bowen turned easily and kept walking until he reached Calebs room.
"I trust you can get to the bed easily from here." He said and chuckled" ...unless you want me to tuck you in as well" he added in with a wink.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:47 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Bowen spoiling him made Caleb feel even more drousy and so by the time they een reached his room Caleb had actually drifted to sleep. his only answer to Bowen was a slight mumble. "...why did you...kill them..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:50 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowens eyes went a little wide at what Caleb said, he was confused at first, but his stare saddened a little and he let out a quiet sigh. Carefully repositioned his arns as to not stir Caleb, and managed to open the door while still holding the human up. Quietly walking over to the bed, he layed Caleb down and was careful as he took the humans shoes off before pulling a blanket over the small human.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:24 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

being put on the bed and then basically tucked in Caleb curled into a ball as he continued to sleep but he said nothing else however he appared as if he was shivering a little bit. If a mind Elemental had been in the room they would have been able to tell that he was having a nightmare.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:29 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

The shivering was visible to Bowen even with the dim light that only came from the open doorway. Knealing down infront of Caleb so that he was eye level with the young humans face. what is bothering you young Caleb Bowen wondered, hia eyes tracing Calebs face as he reached forwaed carefully and pushed the humans hair back. Narrowing his eyes he wondwres, he hadnt practiced recently, couldnt even remember when was the last time he tried using any of his abilities, his fingers rested at Calebs temple as he thought. He didnt know if it would even work.... He could always just go down stairs and look through their plants he knew a great combination of medicinal herbs that would help relax, when steamed.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games