Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Escape if you can!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:24 am

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Nodding calmly he walked into the restaurant holding the door open for Markus. "Alright and you can go inside first and I really do hope you like the restaurant "he said biting his bottom lip gently.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:31 am

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus blushed and nodded walking through the door. The place they entered kinda looked homey and Markus loved the look of this place. He expected Brian to get a place like this. "I like it. It looks so nice and homey." He said as he waited for Brian to get the table and stuff.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:38 am

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian blinked softly as he walked in and made his way to the front and asked for a table for two. Taking Markus hand he followed after the waiter and then pulled the chair out for him as he smiled gently. "Order what you want Markus"

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:42 am

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus blushed again and sat down on the chair. He was excited to get stuff but he doesn't know what to get. He always forgets what he likes in Chinese food. He always makes it himself and always forgets the title of the things. "This is so hard. I don't even know what I like is called. " He said as he looked down at the menu.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:51 am

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

"Well why don't you tell me what it was or what is in it and that way we can figure it out and you can have what you want? If not then try something new and that way next time we come here then you will know what you have tried and what you haven't tried"he said calmly and sat down in the other chair and began to look at the menu.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:01 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus tried to think what was put into his dishes he made but he forgot. It has been so long since he was truly happy and he never really made Chinese since he wasn't happy enough to make it. "I will just have what ever your having I cant seem to figure out what I like and I wouldn't be able to decide anyways from this menu" He said. When he wanted to try something it would take a long time to figure out what he wanted to try so he just decided just to get what ever the other's going to get.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:35 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

"Then what about your drink"he asked calmly as he looked at the menu thinking about what he wanted to eat as he tilted his head a bit. Looking at everything he looked at everything and waited for the other male to answer his question.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:23 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus smiles and looked at the menu "I like some raspberry ice tea" He said. He wasn't one that drank soda. He liked soda sometimes but he not a fan of soda.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:38 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian nodded as he looked at the waiter and ordered two sets of Mongolian beef with rice and steamed vegetables and the drinks. Calmly he handed both menu's to the waiter and then looked at the male gently. "You okay with beef?"he asked.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:55 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus smiles at Brian "I am fine with that. I don't really mind any food." He said. He felt as though his body was as light as a feather because of how happy he was. He puts his elbows on the table and tries to think of something to start a conversation. "Brian, what was your childhood like?" He asked wondering. Usually your past shapes your life as it is now. He wanted to see what happened to him to make him the way he is today..

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:28 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Looking at the male gently as he bite his lip a bit he looked away as he took a small breath. "I really do not know what to say about my childhood besides getting raised in an orphanage till I was 12 and then someone took me in and just started training me over and over again in a few areas and then was kicked out when I was 18 to live on my own"he said gently.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:43 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus looked down. He felt bad. He knew that past sounded bad. He wondered why reality always is bad. He wished that it would stop making bad things happen. "I am sorry for mentioning it must have been horrible past" he said. He wanted to know more about Brian but nothing is good when he asks. This shows that he isn't good at making conversations.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:55 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian looked over at him calmly as he took a small breath and ran his hand trough his hair a bit before reaching over and taking the male's hand gently and placed it on his collar bone near the piercings. "Well would it help you to know this is the first time anyone asked me most people think my past was so much more worse and harder that is why I do what I do"he said calmly.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:59 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus smiles and grabs the other's hand holding on to the other's hand over the table "I have had a bad past but having no parents and being an orphan must be sad. Never knowing your true parents that must be sad to just do that." He said. He squeezed the other's hand. He liked being able to hold someone else's hand without being yelled at or smacked away.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:47 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Nodding gently he smiled but it faded quickly as he looked at Markus gently as he took a small breath. "I think my birth parents have their reasons as to why they gave me up and never tried to find me afterwards. But I managed to stay alive and do what I can to stay here and well I have more of a reason now"he said calmly.

Kait Kimishi
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games