Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
I love you to death (Yoai Rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:58 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb looked away and he slowly reached over and took the guitar from him he put it back in the case and closed it. "Don't...take this out again..." he asked. He then slowly stood and started to carry it out and back towards the garage.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:58 pm
Elementis_Dragon

[Umm I'm a little busy. I'll post a little more later.}
Jack watched him leave, the look on his face didn't change. He wanted to asked the male why he couldn't play the guitar but he remained quiet as he left. He then sat down and looked out the window, and looked outside.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:52 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb was quiet now as he walked back inside slowly and up the stairs his head was down now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:47 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jack turned and looked at the pictures on the wall and smiled. Then he noticed that he never even saw the people when he had came the first night or any of the following nights. He then got off the couch and trailed after Caleb. After a few, short moments, he went and stood in front of him on the stairway. A concern look at appeared on his face, when he noticed how sad he looked."Did I cause this sadness? Please tell me, are you ok?" He asked, gently lifting up his chin so he could make eye contact.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:53 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb stopped when all of a sudden jack appeared in front of him. He looked up when Jack made him and his eyes had a dull look to them. Then he glanced away not answering.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:01 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"Please tell me, I want to help you." He said softly, his voice gentle. He then blinked at him, hoping that he would speak his mind.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:03 pm
Godly Alpha

He finally shook his head. "I don't...want to talk about it..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:43 am
Elementis_Dragon

Jack tilted his head slightly. "Alright. I won't force you to talk about it.." he then disappeared and reappeared behind him. Then with a glance, he walked back down the stairs. He felt that if he waited and provided help when needed then he would slowly get Caleb to like him a more. He sighed when he sat beside the couch again, feeling that he was the cause of his sudden sadness.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:55 am
Godly Alpha

Caleb looked down as Jack started walking away after a moment he looked back behind him at the vampire and just blinked. He stood their on the stairs for a good while before continuing to his room he got in bed and covered himself completely in the covers then sighing deeply he closed his eyes to attempt to get some sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:25 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jack went and stuck his head out the window when he sensed something present. There was a small dog in the yard, sniffing about with eagerness to find what it's looking for. He looked at the sky, it was pretty dark out. So after examining the canine from afar, he quietly crawled out the window to the ground. Jack then made his way to the dog. The dog immediately turned and backed away, growling defensively at him. He (Jack) bared his teeth at it, the dog lowered himself to the ground and started to whimper. Ok so it's not a werewolf, thank goodness. he thought. Then stood up and walked away from it. When he was a few feet from the garage, he turned and saw it trailing behind him.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:58 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb by now was slowly drifting off to sleep by now he was still completely under the covers. he sniffed though not really realizing he had started crying.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:31 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jack turned to it and crouched so it could get closer. When he got close enough, it sniffed the hand that was held out to it. With a smile Jack gently stroked his fur."Hi there. How'd you get here? Huh? How" he asked it, after take a quick look around to see if anyone was there.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:42 pm
Godly Alpha

Sniffing Caleb finally sat up and rubbed his eyes and just sighed he couldn't get to sleep. He started to get up from the bed and headed downstairs. Maybe warm milk would help.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:26 pm
Elementis_Dragon

When he dog came even closer to him he started rubbing it's head and side."Do you have a home? You don't have a collar.." He said, lifting up some of it's neck fur to examine his neck. He then lifted up it's face, and gave it a small smile."Do you want to stay with me and....Caleb? You can stay with me in the garage." He paused when he spoke of the male's name, remembering that he somehow made him sad about something. The dog barked quietly, then licked his face as if agreeing.
Jack laughed a little, then he looked up at the sky. It seemed to be getting lighter out. The vampire got up and lead the dog into the garage, leaving the door partly open so the dog can come in and out freely. "This is where we stay. I should probably name you huh?" He got a thoughtful look and went silent for a few moments. "How about...Spain? How's that sound?" In response the dog tilted it's head, then wagged it's tail. He could automatically tell that the dog was female by the way it whimpered hungrily.

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:30 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb could hear noises in the garage he looked towards it and wondered if Jack was inside. Walking towards it he poked his head in and first noticed Jack then noticed the dog also and he just blinked but for now did not say anything.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games