Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
He said he loved me......((Me + Taemins Lover)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:38 pm
Taemins Lover
"Oh its going to be sad, them growing up so fast." he said and leaned back "OH!." he said feeling a big kick then laughed, "They really want out so they can see you." he said and laughed again, his belly jiggled a little as they moved  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:40 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
"Oh its going to be sad, them growing up so fast." he said and leaned back "OH!." he said feeling a big kick then laughed, "They really want out so they can see you." he said and laughed again, his belly jiggled a little as they moved

Craig chuckled. "I'm nothing to look at you two. Don't worry. you aren't missing much." He said to the jiggling stomach. It was quite cute how they moved so much. But he wondered if it out Pitro in pain.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:50 pm
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Craig chuckled. "I'm nothing to look at you two. Don't worry. you aren't missing much." He said to the jiggling stomach. It was quite cute how they moved so much. But he wondered if it out Pitro in pain.
"Oh but you are quit the handsome man." he said then layed back on the bed his feet dangling off the side his belly stuck straigh up like you put an oversized basket back in his shirt. "we will be a family soon." he said with a cute little smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:57 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"Oh but you are quit the handsome man." he said then layed back on the bed his feet dangling off the side his belly stuck straigh up like you put an oversized basket back in his shirt. "we will be a family soon." he said with a cute little smile

Craig blushed lightly at the compliment. "Well thank you. You're very attractive yourself." He said then watched him lay. "A family..." Craig thought about it. He's always wanted a family. And now he was getting one.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:07 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Craig blushed lightly at the compliment. "Well thank you. You're very attractive yourself." He said then watched him lay. "A family..." Craig thought about it. He's always wanted a family. And now he was getting one.
"One big strange family." he said folding his hands under his belly "Soooo, anything you want to do today?" he asked they really hadn't done much but go to the doctors and stay home "Maybe go to the beach, dont have to wear a shirt there." he said laughing  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:10 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"One big strange family." he said folding his hands under his belly "Soooo, anything you want to do today?" he asked they really hadn't done much but go to the doctors and stay home "Maybe go to the beach, dont have to wear a shirt there." he said laughing

"Yea... We are staying home Pitro. Until after they are born and you are healed will we do anything. Okay?" Craig smiled. "I don't want to risk anything in your state.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:20 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"Yea... We are staying home Pitro. Until after they are born and you are healed will we do anything. Okay?" Craig smiled. "I don't want to risk anything in your state.
Pitro moved his arms and crossed them over his chest in a pouting movement "But im not even due yet. Please please please." he sat up pleading he was getting real bored of the house "I really wann go some where, pretty please."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:25 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Pitro moved his arms and crossed them over his chest in a pouting movement "But im not even due yet. Please please please." he sat up pleading he was getting real bored of the house "I really wann go some where, pretty please."

Craig smiled then sighed in defeat. "Okay. We'll go wherever you want to. So where do you want to go?" He asked softly with a smile.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:27 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Craig smiled then sighed in defeat. "Okay. We'll go wherever you want to. So where do you want to go?" He asked softly with a smile.
"The beach." he said and gave he a smile back "This is why your going to make a great dad." he said and stuck his toung out at him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:28 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"The beach." he said and gave he a smile back "This is why your going to make a great dad." he said and stuck his toung out at him

"Let's get ready. Have swim trunks? Or do we need to get you some?" Craig asked as he stood and stretched. "Also. Lot's of sunblock okay?"  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:32 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"Let's get ready. Have swim trunks? Or do we need to get you some?" Craig asked as he stood and stretched. "Also. Lot's of sunblock okay?"
Pitro stood up and walked over to his bag pulling a pair out he slipped the sweat pants off then put the trunks on tying them, his belly hung down a little "Ready." he said doing a superman pose "Why? cant i get a tan?" he said walking out of his room then stopped at the stairs "Oh these evil things." he said taking the banister in one hand and his other he put under his belly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:42 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Pitro stood up and walked over to his bag pulling a pair out he slipped the sweat pants off then put the trunks on tying them, his belly hung down a little "Ready." he said doing a superman pose "Why? cant i get a tan?" he said walking out of his room then stopped at the stairs "Oh these evil things." he said taking the banister in one hand and his other he put under his belly

"You can. I just don't want you to get burnt is all." He said softly as he went and changed into his trunks and then went and helped him down after getting sunblock and towels. "Wanna have a picnic there too?"  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:42 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"You can. I just don't want you to get burnt is all." He said softly as he went and changed into his trunks and then went and helped him down after getting sunblock and towels. "Wanna have a picnic there too?"
"sure" he said as he walked to the car by himself well he waddled around now he was feeling a little discomfort but not really much out of the ordinary the little ones moved around, kicked, hard he sat outside waiting for Craig  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:48 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"sure" he said as he walked to the car by himself well he waddled around now he was feeling a little discomfort but not really much out of the ordinary the little ones moved around, kicked, hard he sat outside waiting for Craig

Craig nodded and made some sandwiches and chips, putting them in the bag with plenty of water. He went out to the car with everything and smiled at Pitro. "Ready?" He asked.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:51 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Craig nodded and made some sandwiches and chips, putting them in the bag with plenty of water. He went out to the car with everything and smiled at Pitro. "Ready?" He asked.
"ready." He said opening the car door he adjusted the seat as far back as it would go and got in the car amazingly the seat belt still fit but just barly "so u think people will stare?" He asked and patted his belly  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff