Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Angelic prisoner (1x1 Rp with My Twisted Fables) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Hearing the word made the angel pause in cleaning another plate, glancing back at the other again before he slowly nodded. "Succubus huh," he muttered, pale eyes looking at the other as if for the first time. "Makes sense," the angel added before he turned back to the sink and started washing off soap suds.

Tatsu picked up the last couple pieces of china from the table before a wash rag was picked up and put into the soapy water. "Now you know what they feel like," the demon stated, going over to start wiping the table top down. Those crimson eyes turned towards the demon still sitting. "Elijah still hasn't come across enough of a variety to know what the different classes of demons feel like. He just knows its a new....How did you put it Eli? A new flavor?"

Elijah's shoulders tensed when his words were quoted back at him, face turning red all the way out to his ears. "Shut your mouth and finish cleaning up the kitchen!"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:09 am

Devin blinked a little at that "Oh I didn't tell you? My mom's a succubus, my dad was a demon lord" He said with a soft smile "Its why I'm a little weird most demons tend to mate with demons of the same rank for simplicity, but there's some who find they prefer to mate outside their social rank, so as when I was born I wound up as a lesser demon who got his mothers eyes" He said as he folded his arms up on the table "A new flavor? Is that what they're calling it now? Well I'm pretty sure if you bat your eyes and ask nicely you'll get lots of blood doners" he teased with a laugh, he was making fun at the angel a little but it was mostly all distraction from the pain he was in with his back; he was glad that the other hadn't mentions or noticed his lack of wings yet.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Tatsu couldn't hold back the laughter that was spilling forth from him as the angel continued to turn different shades of red until the color slowly faded away. He waited until it was just about gone before he walked up behind Elijah and wrapped his arms around his master, quickly pinning the smaller man and his arms flat against his body. "Do share. How did Devin taste? Sweet or sour?"

Arms being pulled out of the water, the soapy liquid got all over the floor, not a single article of clothing he was wearing dry anymore. Taking in a breath to say something, Elijah grew silent when Tatsu spoke, his ears ringing before he could stop them. "Tatsu!!"

ooc|I'm sorry. I seem to be having a little too much fun teasing poor Elijah. He doesn't like me very much right now.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Devin grinned as he stood as the other demon pinned the angels arms to his side and walked up close to the other as he tipped up the others chin gently as the leaned close to the others embarrassed face "Answer the question Eijah, it;d be rude if you don't" He said softly with a grin "If you forget... could always give you another taste"

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:09 pm

The demon paused when the other neared, but slowly smiled and leaned down to fold his taller form over the being within his hold; inhaling before slowly letting it out, the warmth from his own breath washing back at him as it slid along Elijah's ear and neck. "He's right, Eli, it is rude if you do not speak up.'

Eyes slamming shut when he felt movement, the angel leaned into the hold around him, tensing when that pale hand reached to touch his chin. He tried to fight the hold, jaw clenching tight until his face was finally upturned; those pale eyes flashing as they opened. A shudder ran through his body then when Tatsu leaned in and whispered against his ear, lips parting as he drew in a breath. The offer could not be left unnoticed. "...It's not funny to tease about such things, Devin..." he managed to say, not answering that he had forgotten about the taste, but also not saying what his initial reaction and thought was to the statement. He would be a fool to turn down such an offer.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:53 am

Devin chuckled a little at that, the other was trapped between two devils, with no way out, true Devin was teasing him but the other was serious about giving the other his blood if he needed it "Who says I'm teasing? He asked softly using s claw to p***k his finger, a droplet of blood welling up to the surface "Were friends yes, we must always look out for each other" He said pressing the droplet of blood to the others lips with a smile "So...answer the question, or is the answer too embarrassing" He teased.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:28 am

Tatsu nuzzled the angel gently near his neck between ear and shoulder, eyelashes tickling the skin before he straightened just slightly to watch as that dark crimson droplet was brought in against his master's lips. He felt the being shudder, his arms suddenly no longer holding him in place, but trying to hold him upright as Elijah's knees began to shake. "He felt the struggle within the angel, chuckling softly to himself before his own dark gaze turned to the demon before them both. "I think you will have to re-ask which question you are referring to Devin," he mused, one arm releasing the other from its hold to slide up the male's body to cross his chest, fingers sliding around Elijah's throat to hold him back moments before he felt the angel lean away.

Elijah made a sound when nuzzled against his neck, trying to move away from Tatsu when he smelt it. His knees buckled almost instantly, and he was ever thankful for the demon to be holding him then. Drawing in a breath, pale eyes uplifted to try and find where it had come from before he felt the wet warm pressed to his lips. He tried lifting his hands to grab at the being's wrist, but they were pinned at his sides, and another sound escaped him before a small pink tongue darted out to lick at the blood smeared across his lips. He didn't seem to hear the two at first, wanting to lean forward and lap at the little bit still on Devin's finger when he felt a warm hand against his throat. "Tatsu, just a little bit..."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Devin chuckled a little at Elijah's struggled before he watched Tatsu restrain the angel gently when he leaned forward a bit to get closer to his bleeding finger "The answer on whether I taste sweet or sour...he never answered it exactly did he? and I;m curious...do angels taste blood differently...I wonder" He said with a wink to the other demon before he pressed the bleeding finger to the others mouth smearing the others lips and turning them a deep dark red.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:18 pm

With one arm no longer being held down and at his side, Elijah quickly reached up and grabbed hold of the demon's wrist, pale gaze locked onto the small bead of crimson decorating the tip. "Sweet...very sweet," he muttered, tongue darting out to lick at the blood where it was now being smeared along his lips. "But a dark colored sweet," he added as teeth lightly grazed the skin that was slowly but surely re-knitting itself.

Tatsu kept a sure hold on the other while the two spoke, head cocking to the side at the thought of Devin nibbling on his master. "Can you swallow fluids from an angelic being? Even one with half blood, there is still enough to hurt," he stated with curiosity all his own.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Devin pondered this for a long moment "Well...Angelic blood usually burns Demons, but because Elijah isn't a pure angel it's more like it...tingles, sort of like when you get shocked with static electricity, annoying to start with but you soon get immune to it." Devin explained as he let the other lick at his finger before he chuckled "Sweet and dark...like the darkest and finest chocolate hmm?" He teased Elijah softly.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:25 am

Tatsu listened to the other as he answered his question, nodding a bit when he finished. "I see. Thank you for answering, that does make sense," he replied, staggering back a step when his head was suddenly sent spinning with the energy pushed so forcibly into him. "Eli...be nice."

Licking at the blood, the angel made a small sound when no more would come to the surface before he glanced up while the two conversed around him. That small pink tongue darted out to moisten his own lips before what tingling energy he had gotten from the small feeding was gathered and then pushed into the demon behind him. He grinned a bit when Tatsu staggered a bit and stood a bit straighter once released from the demon's hold. Of course, when his own words were described back to him, Elijah found his face warming again. "Yeah....what of it," he mumbled. "You not like chocolate?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:27 pm

Devin chuckled softly finding amusement in Eli using his energy to shove the other demon around a bit in a silly form of revenge, personally he found the two of them bickering to be quite adorable as it was all mostly playful fun. "He;s right, you should play fair" Devin said before he raised an eyebrow at the question "love sweet things, have a bit of a sweet tooth actually, It just that no one has ever compared me to dark chocolate before, that's a bit of a first" He said with a smile and a playful wink. "I'm flattered"

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:56 am

Taking a step away from both demons, Elijah released the wrist within his hold and went back to cleaning the dishes. ""Finish cleaning up and take out the trash, please, Tatsu," the angel requested, finishing up the rest of the dishes himself before the water was slowly drained from the sink.

Doing what was asked, the demon grabbed the trash bag and was opening the door when he spoke, ducking out and closing the door before any sort of discipline or words spoken were thrown towards him. "Better be careful Devin, no matter the time, day or night, he does love him some chocolate."

Jaw clenching when he heard that last comment, Elijah ran water over his hands slowly before the shirt that had become rather wet from cleaning the kitchen was yanked over his head. "I'm going to change into something dry," he grumbled as he turned, shoulders tense as he headed up the stairs.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:18 pm

The lesser demon raised an eyebrow at Eijah and he smiled a little as he tried to take control of the situation, of course when he headed upstairs Devin followed, he gave him privacy to change of course, but he still talked through the door "Are you really that embarrassed Elijah? If thats true hell knows what's going to happen when you meet my mother" He said with a smile to himself.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Once upstairs, the angel balled the shirt up and threw it into the laundry at the top before turning to head down the hall to his room. He hadn't even bothered closing the door, not thinking that he would be followed. When he heard the voice coming from the opening however, Elijah paused with his hands on a shirt in the open wardrobe before he went over to the door and pushed it open the rest of the way; actually leaning around the corner to look at the other. "I'm going to meet your mother?" What had been said had caught him off guard, pale eyes staring as he thought of meeting another mother figure. He still had not come to accept losing his own, so maybe seeing another would help? Hands curling around the door frame, the being leaned his forehead against the polished wood with a small smile. "Tatsu just likes pushing my buttons is all," he replied, motioning for the other to come in before he went back to pull out a black shirt to put on. The fabric quickly covered his pale skin, the material hugging him like a glove. "Tomorrow night we can leave. Last night was too much of a scare for me," he added, turning his back to the demon while he closed the large doors with a soft click.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games