Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Demonic Innocence -taken- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:25 pm
Meokii

Stefan was a little shocked that the other thanked him for coming back. did I really have a choice in the matter? If I didn't come back he would of raged war on my people... he thought to himself as he tried not to spill his water when he was pulled into another kiss. This time though he actually kissed back a little, telling himself it was simply because he didn't want to make Danarius angry. "You're welcome.." He gasped a little as he was released, his cheeks turning red as he could feel eyes on them. He followed the other, the cup of water clutched to his chest and his wings tucked protectively behind him.

((So I had someone complain to me about my grammar. And I want to apologize now if it bothers you as well. English is in fact not my first language so that is why it isn't perfect and kind of sloppy at times.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:39 pm
AnimaMule

(wait woah woah woah woah woah... you're grammar is much better than mine, first of all. Second... the more I learn about you, the more I wish I was older and actually a guy. *sigh* either way, no it doesn't bother me a bit. What was your first language if I may ask?)

Danarius finally made it back to his room and went through the door and instantly started taking off his clothes, he then put on something else, now that one was looking close enough his other clothes he had been wearing were ripped and bloodstain, all from the inside. Danarius slowly looked at Stefen who had been wearing the same clothes, blood stained and ripped, so he gave him some of his own smaller one that would fit somewhat if you adjusted it correctly. "Here. You look terrible." he pointed out before coming at him witha brush and started untangling his hair.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:54 pm
Meokii

((Lol xD thank you. My primary language is Russian though i have not had the need to use it since I was 10. I moved to the United States when I was cool )

Once they were back in the others room he relaxed and began to sip his water averting his gaze as he began to get changed. As he was given some knew clothes he set his now empty cup to the side and turned so his back was to Danarius. Since he did not want him to see him nude. Once he was dressed he turned back to the other looking slightly scrawny in the too big clothing. "Thank you." He said softly. Though when he came over and began to brush his hair he kind of just looked at him in shock. "I... Uhm.." He trailed off his eyes kind of closing as the other began to mess with his hair. For some reason he very much enjoyed this feeling and couldn't explain why.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:05 pm
AnimaMule

(*heart stops, only weird alien noises come out of my mouth* that's... that... I'm gonna... reply... now... *contains fangirliness*)

Danarius smiled as he finally got it through his soft hair then looked at the clothes he had given him and put the brush down and started tweeking it slightly, then tight certain parts back that way his wings wouldn't be covered up but his back was. He then have him a cloak and wrapped it around him, taking a pin ad and stabbing it through the neck of the robe. It looked less baggy and fit slightly better, at least. Danarius sighed and looked at what else needed to be done. He whistle and a demon came in, a small imp, Danarius gave a letter to it and the imp read it then scurried off. "You will have a set of new clothes soon, until then you will wear this." he stated and placed his forehead on him. Danarius was tired, very tired after having exerted so much energy of transforming into a full fledged demon, and having to change back due to strict orders from the prince.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:19 pm
Meokii

(Lmao. Fangirling over what? The fact I'm Russian?))

Stefan stayed perfectly still as the other fixed his clothes for him and acted very...kind. It was strange but he was very fond of it and grateful that he wasn't being beaten or harassed. "Thank you very much." He said softly as he touched the fabric of the cloak and looked up at the demon. A small smile formed on his lips as Danarius leaned against him. "You are tired. You should rest." He said softly his voice showing his concern for the others well being.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:26 pm
AnimaMule

(No Anima.. you are EVERYTHING! Gay, Hotter than hell, Russian... and super nice and cool...)

Danarius slightly growled, he didn't like being suggested to do something, and he also didn't like the thought of sleeping during the day when he could be needed. He stayed there for a moment and slowly his eyes fluttered open as he stared down at Stefen. "I... refuse." he stated as if actually sleeping now would hurt his pride. He again closed his eyes and actually fell asleep for a few second before waking up again, his whole body sore and throbbing in random areas... and standing was getting harder and harder by the minute. He slowly fell to the ground on his knees still leaning on Stefen and his hand grabbing Stefens finger as if he were going to lose him if he fell asleep.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:39 pm
Meokii

((Oh well thank you whee ))

Stefan groaned shaking his head as the other stubbornly refused to go to bed. "Danarius" he gasped when the other fell to his knees, using his actual name for the first time. "Are you ok?" He asked as he kneeled next to him and supported his weight. "Please... Please sleep. You are going to strain yourself to far." He didn't understand why the other wouldn't just swallow his pride and go to sleep. "If someone sees you like this they may take advantage of your weakened state." He warned  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:53 pm
AnimaMule

He looked up at him, confused on why he cared so much. "They would do that in my sleep as well." he stated, and he had a point, Danarius was a heavy sleeper when it came down to it, so someone could get multiple stabs in him if they were fast enough. His head slid down and fell into Stefens lap and he ended up falling sleep anyway, though he was fighting it, he could help but fall. He then went completely limp, almost as if he died, though if you looked closely he was still barely breathing... such as the way he actually slept normally.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:08 pm
Meokii

Stefan sighed and slowly sat down since he was having troubles holding the other up. "Why are you so stubborn. " he sighed as he watched the other pretty much collapse into his lap. "Well then..." He looked down at him with a small smile. He looked so peacefull like this.. He tentatively reached over his gently brushed his hair from his face. "What have you done to me?" He groaned as he leaned his head against the wall and continued to gently stroke his hair as the other slept.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:16 pm
AnimaMule

Danarius simply snuggled into the other, though he did this unconsciously. He then let out a small whimper as his eyebrow twitched and his ear did the cat thing where it would move completely in a circle motion in a second. He then grunted and snuggled deeper as if hiding from something. Obviously he was having nightmares, his back throbbed slightly when touched, then again he did this every night, however he was always so quiet nobody ever really notices. This would go on for hours.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:22 pm
Meokii

Stefan frowned when he felt the other twitching and heard him make a soft whimper in his sleep. He made a soft cooing sound, much like a mother soothing a child's nightmare, and held him close. His own eyelids were becoming heavy and before he decided to sleep he placed a tender kiss on the others forehead. "Goodnight...." He mumbled before closing his own eyes and leaning against the wall slightly. Soon he was fast asleep with the other in his arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:29 pm
AnimaMule

Soon Danarius woke up and yawned and looked around. and noticed he wasn't on his bed and it was early morning. He looked at Stefen and blinked and then felt angry, or slightly irritated and then he smiled lightly... he could trust Stefen... at least enough to know he won't just run off. He hugged into him, unsure why and picked him up and placed him on his bed and layed next to him. "I guess you can sleep there..." he whispered mostly to himself as he had many thoughts rush through his mind. "Just... to make sure you wont leave. That's it." he lied to himself.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:11 pm
Meokii

Stefan was out cold, seeing as he was still getting over being sick. The fever was nearly gone but there was still a slight flush on his cheeks and his breathing was a little raspy. When he was lifted he made a soft squeezing sound then burried into the other chest enjoying the warmth he got from him. As he felt something soft underneath him be stirred a little, his eyes opening a little only to droop closed after a second. He clung to Danarius like a little kid holding onto a teddy bear. "Mmm Danarius" he mumbled in his sleep his lips twitching into a slight smile and his cheeks flushing for a completely different reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:15 pm
AnimaMule

Danarius looked down at him, watching him do things in his sleep, he was confused. He badly wanted to seep into his mind, though after yesterdays events he didn't have the power to do that. However he noticed that normally his name and smiles did not go together, was it possible the other actually liked him or cared? Or maybe in his dream Danarius was bowing down to him and kissing his a**... he suddenly had an unamused face of the fact he ruined the moment for himself, but let it go and held Stefen gently as he started playing with his hair wondering what the hell could pop up such an insane outcome... his name... then smiles... sense when was that a thing? He was going to be wondering about that for at least 2 days if not more.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:39 pm
Meokii

After awhile Stefan began to slowly wake up from his very strange yet pleasant dream. It took him awhile to realize what was happening and when he did he kind of just stared at the other with his wide in innocent purple eyes. "Hi..." He whispered softly his cheeks a bright red as he recalled his dream and noticed how close they were. "What... How long have you been awake?" He asked as he tried to create a little space between them.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff