Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:27 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

When Caleb had finally calmed down he took a deep sigh before curling into a bit of a tighter ball and he hugged his arms. the previous nights incident came to mnd, and while what the female dragon tried to do to him had been tarafying, what was scaring him now is where his mind was going lately. For now he decided to stay in bed and even as he thought that he ended up coughing a little as he felt a tickle in his throat and groaning again and then shivered, all of a sudden he was a lot colder then he should be.

THe runt sniffed the food Bowen presented him and lifted its head a little he took a light lick, and then another and then finally took the bacon from Bowen before setting it on the floor in front of him and lightly began to nibble on it.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:28 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

-

Bowen smiled at the runt as it finally ate the bacon, and went back to cooking for himself and Caleb, expecting the human to join them any minute now.
But after a while and aftwr the runt had eaten his bacon, Bowen began to worry, and wondered if the mixture he had given Caleb might have been too strong. Looking down at the dog he petted his head "Shall we go check up on our young human?" He asked him "im sure a visit from you will do him good" he added in with a tilt of his head.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:03 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Listening to Bowen the dog lifted his head slowly and also slowly stood up and whined, He seemed eager to see what might be keeping Caleb.

Caleb meanwhile started coughing a bit more he had a feeling he had gotten a cold, it made sence, afterall he had been out in the middle of a cold night the night before even if he was in a coat it was still possible to get a cold.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:12 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen made sure to walk slowly as he lead the dog outof the room and kitchen and up to Calebs room. He kept looking down at the runt as he walked, he might have been healed up last night, but he could still be in pain, Bowen wanted to make sure he made the pup feel comfortable.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:20 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

The dog followed Bowen slowly he was limping lightly but he wasnt wining so he wasnt in too much pain was just trying to go slow.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:36 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen patted the dogs head softly "You deserve a good pampering" he said softly before they reached Calebs door.
Looking at the door, Bowen wondered if he should be here, what if Caleb just wanted to sleep. Taking in a slow breath, he knocked on the door.
"Caleb, its Bowen. I brought you some breakfast and was wondering how you were doing" Bowen said through the door, fighting the urge to walk in like he's used to.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:24 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb was feeling lousy, he wanted to go and get something for this cold but at the same time he didn't want to even get up. He knew he should, he was usually up by now and just when he was thinking about moving he heard Bowen knockng on the door. For now his dreams of him and Bowen were on the backburner he was just greatful the man was at the door. Opening his mouch he was about to speak but all he ended up doing was coughing.

the dog could hear the coughing, he whined and lightly scratched at the door.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:04 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

"I hope you dont mind me letting myself in" Bowen said after seeing the runts reaction.
Carefully balancing the food tray in one hand he turned the knob and peaked his head in before opening up the door more to let the runt in before he himself walked into the room and quietly closed the door behind him. "Are you okay?" He asked Caleb as he neared the bed and placed the tray on the nightstand.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:10 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb lay their silently as he heard Bowen speak and then come into the room. The runt had walked in ahead and over to the bed, he whined though as he didn't have the strength to jump on the bed like he would have. Caleb coughed a little more as Bowen asked him if he was okay and lightly he shook his head. "I think...I got a cold Bowen..." Caleb said through rasps and he ended up coughing again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:22 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Softly and carefully picking up the runt, Bowen placed him on the bed at Calebs feet and then leaned over to human, placing a hand to his forehead "I brought you breakfast... But i think it be best if make you some and bring you medice" he said and smiled warmly at Caleb "does that sound good to you?" He asked Caleb, softly brushing the males hair back with his fingers.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:34 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb closed his eyes when Bowen felt his forhead, his hand was nice and cool compared to his feavorish warm body. Hearing Bowen suggest some medicine though made Caleb smile and nod. "Yeah..." he said before he looked away in a couching fit to not couch on Bowen. The runt meanwhile, once on the bed had walked up the side and layed beside Caleb and then placed his head across the human's chest, Caleb felt the dog and smiled and reached a hand out and lightly petted its head.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:39 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Nodding, Bowen petted his hair back once more "Ill take the tray down with me,do you want me to bring you something to drink alo g with the medice? Tea, hot chocolate juice or water?" Bowen adked lifting a brow in question, standing straight up as he went for the tray.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:02 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked up at Bowen and thought of the mans question then he coughed before finally giving the ancient man an answer. "W...Water..." he said lightly. "hmmm maybe some soup too please?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:05 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

"Of course" Bowen said with a warm smile. "I bring you the medicine and water first, and ill start working on the soup. Is there any type of soup you would prefer?" He asked Caleb turning back to him.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:33 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"chicken please..." Caleb said lightly right before he began coughing.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games