Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:25 pm
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Hearing the guard yelling Lucifer woke up and looked over seeing CL on the floor and being pulled away. Quickly he slipped out of the bed as he pulled him close holding him gently as he looked down and wondering where it was. "CL wake up" he said gently shacking him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL felt himself being pulled bit was too tired. He hit the floor and that just knocked himself out even more. CL's breathing was irregular and weird. When he was pulled into Lucy he felt his lovers arms around himself. His breathing became regular and his body relaxed instantly.

The invisible man failed his mission. He was sent to get CL away from Lucy. Lucy was blocking CL's mind so his master couldn't reach CL in his dreams. The man teleported to the human world and reappeared. He looked at his masters house and sighed knowing he'll be punished since he didn't do his job.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:25 am
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Looking up at the guard he blinked gently and softly "Go get the rest of the guards and do a sweep of the world and make sure no one else is here that is not supposed to. As well find out how this person got in and as well find out who he was and what he wanted" he said coldly. Lucifer then looked down at CL as he kissed him gently nuzzling him a bit "Who wants you now love" he said gently.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:52 am
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked at his lover. " I think it's the same person. He was gone when we showed up. He might have found help this time." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:40 pm
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Nodding he took a small breath kissing his head gently "Seems so, but question is who did they hire? But for now I think we might need to change rooms as well chain you to me with keys that the guards can only have" he said gently.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:29 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

The white angel nodded. "As long as your next to me I'll love you. I think for the key we could have 3 guards and 2 of them have the wrong key but one of them has the right one but we also have to give the guards a lot of extra keys so the person can't find out who has the key and the right one." He said. He let his head go against his lovers chest hearing his Lucy's heart beat.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:44 am
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Nodding a bit Lucifer looked down gently as he took a few small breaths but kissed his head gently while he rubbed his back a bit. "Alright sounds like a good plan and idea to do, but are you alright ? I mean are you hurt in any way at all?"he asked gently.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:48 am
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

Candido looked at his lover and smiled at the concern. He put his head on the devils chest. "I'm a bit sore from being pulled of the bed and hitting the floor but other than that I'm perfectly fine." He said. He was happy Lucy thought his idea was pretty good.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:34 pm
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer nodded as he pulled back gently as he looked at him softly and gently. "Let me see and I can call the doctor if its bad or just get some ice to ice it" he said gently.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:52 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL shock his head and smiled "I'm fine it'll disappear in a sec." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:35 am
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Nodding he smiled gently as he looked at him softly as he smiled a bit. "Alright still I am worried about you, but if it hurts later I am taking care of it' he said.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:22 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL felt the pain disappear after a bit with his healing powers. He looked at Lucy and smiled "don't worry Lucy. I'm fine. So what is the schedule today" he asked.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:27 pm
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Looking at him he smiled and rubbed his cheek a bit "well that all depends cause right now its still only 3 am and people are sleeping at leas they are here" he said.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:41 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL sighed and groaned a bit. "I don't think I'll ever get used to the time here. If it's 3 I'm going back to bed." He said. He leaned his head on Lucy's chest. He couldn't believe it was 3 am. He hated that person for waking him up and making himself fall off the bed.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:51 am
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"Alright you can lay on my chest, I will leave my arms around you. I am not tiered any more so I will stay awake and watch over you so you won't get your sleep ruined" he said gently. Softly he picked him up and made his way back to the bed so they could lay down.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games