Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:42 am
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL smiled and nuzzled into his lover. He hummed slightly as he felt himself fall asleep inside his lovers warm embracing arms. He was happy to be in here.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:14 am
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Gently he kissed his head gently as he kissed his head softly while he layed down and pulled him on top and then the blankets. Gently he began to rub his back gently while he let him sleep while he sang softly before stopping and just hummed.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:22 am
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL was relaxed and had good dreams. He had a dream of a party and then a beach. Then his dreams, even though he didn't know it, turned into visions. They were about bloodshed and he was tossing and turning to get away from the images. He also saw the light and the kindness at the end of the visions that's when he stopped moving and he saw his lover and him looking happy.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:15 pm
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer held onto him gently and softly as he rubbed his back gently when he began to toss and turn which worried him more and more. Gently he nuzzled him gently and kissed his neck softly "shhh its okay I am right here I will not let you go or anyone to hurt you at all"he said gently. Gently he held him rubbing his back purring gently while he looked at him softly as he tilted his head gently but he kissed his temple softly "I am going to your parents tomorrow and telling them or asking them for your hand in marriage" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:22 pm
Kait Kimishi
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL heard the last part as he was waking up again. He nuzzled into Lucy and felt the smile on his face shine. He never felt this happy. He also felt sad when he remembered the flashes of bodies and blood. "I'm glad you would do that tomorrow. I then dont have to worry about being away from you at all" He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:01 pm
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Looking over Lucifer smiled as he rubbed his cheek a bit "Well you are coming with me tomorrow, so your parents can see you are alright here and not dieing" he said gently as he continued to rub his back gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:08 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL blushed and nodded. He looked at his lucy and smiled happily "Yes Ill go with you. I want to be everywhere you are." He said. He blushed slightly and looked at lucys face.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:46 pm
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Smiling he nuzzled him slightly before kissing his nose "I know that is why i want to take you but as well to make sure you are safe and not taken from me" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:24 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL smiled and nodded. "Ill go. If my parents try to tell you that I cant marry you then Ill tell them we'll elope because we love eachother and nothing will stand in our way of our love." He said with a burst of energy.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:12 pm
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer smiled as he nuzzled him gently while he looked at him calmly while he rubbed his cheek softly with his fingertips. "Alright,you ready to get dressed or not yet?"he asked gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL sighed and closed his eyes and smiled slightly. he nodded and opened his eyes to look at lucy's eye "Well I don't think I can be asleep anymore." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:50 pm
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Smiling he nuzzled him a bit as he held onto him rubbing his back gently as he purred a bit before looking at him gently. "Alright lets get dressed then head out to get some breakfast before we goi meet your parents" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:32 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL nodded and got up. He walked over to the dresser and took out some cloths that He could wear. CL sighed and smiled as he put on the cloths on his already naked body. When he was finished he looked at Lucy and walked over to him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:01 am
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer dressed quickly before calmly stretching again and looked over seeing CL already ready. Smiling softly he held his hand out to him as he watched him calmly rubbing his cheek gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:16 am
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL smiled and looked at Lucy. He took Lucy's hand in his and intertwined them. He leaned slightly on the hand touching his cheek. "Let's go before we forget and stay here and relax like we did yesterday." He said. He hummed slightly.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games