Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:34 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL blushed slightly and looked at his lover. He shock his head lightly and blushed deeply. "I would like you to do it. I'm not familiar with this kind of um environment to be able to be comfortable to say something like that." He said. He closed his eyes and blinked them open.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:54 pm

Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Nodding he looked at him softly as he kissed his head gently as he took a few small breaths while he rubbed his cheek a bit. "Alright" he said gently. Gently he ordered the food and drink for himself and then as well for CL before handing the menu back. Looking at him calmly he looked at him rubbed his back a bit.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:47 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL hummed slightly and smiled. He relaxed his body as Lucy lightly rubbed his back. He was happy to be close to his lover and to be here in his Lucy's arms. "I can't wait to get married. If we get married it will be my favorite day to be able to officially call you mine for the rest of my life." He said happily

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:00 pm

Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"i will always be your's CL, you would have always had my heart even if you married someone else and I had to stand by and watch. You bewitched my heart the moment I saw you as a child" he said gently while he looked at him rubbing his cheek a bit. Smiling he held him gently while they waited for the food.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:42 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL felt a blush come onto his face when Lucy said that. He wished he'd known Lucy for that long but everyone directed him and made sure CL didn't have Lucy in his site except far glances. "I've seen you but I was to young and when I started to get to the age of attraction they made me stay very clear of you until when you searched me out on my birthday." He said. He smiled and kissed Lucy's cheek. "You have my heart too. I love you for who you are and I don't care about your past it's what made you stronger and made you who you are today. Every thing has meaning even the little stuff. Even if it was bad you melded and what you thought at the time is something that you should remember because everything is meaningful even thoughts." He said. He knew he said something simular to this but he wanted Lucy to know what he did in the past had meaning but also it didn't matter because even if he was evil in the past he changed and became good.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"Well on your birthday your parents actually didn't want me staying that long or to even be there that year or any year afterwards. I went against their order and actually when and went to find you and give your gifts, and make sure you were well and happy before i left after that and i knew the necklaces would let me see and make sure you were happy and if you weren't then I would step in and help to make it better" he said gently as he leaned back and sighed a bit as he looked at him calmly. "They always made sure I never got close to you because of the feelings I had so they knew when you hit the age you could marry they thought i would try something and as well so they decided to end that there" he spoke as he calmly bite his bottom lip gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:57 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

Cl smiled and nodded. "I'm happy that you did that or I would never have meet you personally." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Nodding he smiled gently while he looked at him gently while he rubbed his back a bit. "Same here just wish they would have not given me those looks while I was there" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:20 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

Cl smiled. He relaxed against him. "I think your gift was my favorite gift of all the gifts I received. I really wanted necklaces and you gave me two. I liked them a lot." He said. CL leaned up and kissed his lovers cheek

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:40 pm

Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Smiling he held him close as he kissed his head gently while he purred a bit before looking at him a bit. "Well i wanted you to have something new and different" he said gently as he looked at him calmly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:35 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

Cl smiled and kissed his lovers cheek before closing his eyes. He purred slightly and hummed. "Yes I love that and you. Your so thoughtful." He said,

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:42 pm

Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer looked at him calmly as he nuzzled him a bit while he kissed his head gently holding him close. "So what else do you want to do today?"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:07 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

Cl smiled and shrugged. "Anything. I think we should hang out at the place where we had you know." He was talking about the feild that they made love the first time.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:51 pm

Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Smiling he blushed more as he looked at him gently while he looked at him softly while he rubbed his sides more. "Well we can go to the place afterwards, you want me to have them prepare us a picnic again?"he asked gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:02 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

Cl smiled and nodded. "Yes make a picnic but I know it would be later. You already told me that." He said shaking his head a bit. He already knew what they were going to do first see his parents.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games