Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Escape if you can!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:51 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus smiles at the other "Well you have a reason to do anything now and I don't think I can loose someone who actually cares." He said. He sqeezed the other's hand and was happy that he had the other with him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:21 am

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Jumping a bit he looked at the other calmly as he tilted his head a bit. "I always care Markus that is why the things I do, I do them because it's for the good everyone but if its only benifiting one person there is no point in it"he said calmly.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:12 am

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus smiles happily. Markus was really happy and people could totally see it. There wasn't the face mask on it was a real smile and if your around him you would feel as if the place around him was lifted. That was how happy he was. "Thank you so much." He said..

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:58 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian smiled gently as he rubbed his thumb against the male's palm and then looked away as he saw the waiter comeing with the food and drinks. "Guess our dinner is coming"he said gently as he looked back to Markus and smiled a bit.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:08 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus smiled back. He didn't let go of the other's hand. He really didn't want to let go even when the food was placed in front of them. Markus used his other hand the one that wasn't holding Brian's hand to eat.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:16 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Laughing a bit he pulled his hand away just so he could eat. "Do not worry I will not leave you here alone, so just eat your food and after that we can talk before paying the bill and going to get some dessert"he said calmly.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:22 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus nodded and started eating. He liked the food he was given it was pretty good. He smiled. He finished his food before the other. He was glad that he got to go out to eat with Brian. It made him happy.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:26 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian finished and began to sip on his water as he kept his gaze somewhere else but he was watching a few things. "Markus what area's does your father like to go into when he is in town or do you not know"he asked calmly.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:36 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus shrugged "It depends on the day and what interests him in that area. My father is pretty much surprising when you don't know that he does things depending on the day." He said. He knew why the other asked it but no one can really expect where Markus's father goes..

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:40 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Nodding gently he smiled a bit and then called th waiter over and asked for the bill. Getting it he payed the whole total and left a tip as he stood up. "Ready to go walk around town and get dessert or you still want more food?"he asked calmly.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:03 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus nodded and got up with him. He took the other's hand "Yes I am totally ready. I want to walk really badly around town." He said. He never had someone to walk with and it excited him that he finally got someone to walk with him. It made him so happy he wanted to skip around. If anyone from his old life saw him they would see the difference from the person Markus used to be to this person now. "Can we go to the park. I want to go on the swings." Markus said. .

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:16 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian laughed a bit as he looked at Markus gently as he rubbed his hand gently as he nodded. "Well then lead the way. I don't know this town well actually besides the resturants, shops I go to and where you live and dad goes to work and where you go to help out. That is all I know really"he said calmly.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:27 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus nodded and pulled Brain along and walked all the way to the park. When they got their he let go of Brian's hand and ran to the swing. He sat down and smiles. He missed feeling like this. This was his childhood happiness he hasn't felt since he was like 5. His father was nice once when he was five and after that he was cold to Markus.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:39 am

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Smiling gently he walked after the male and tilted his head a bit as he took a small. "How long ago was it before you came here Markus?"he asked calmly as he leaned against the post to the swings.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:13 am

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus shrugged as he tried to think. "Since I was 5 years old" He told the other the last time he went to the park and was truly happy. He usually decided to stay away from the park if he isn't happy because he didn't want the other people to get caught in the sadness he had.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games