Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Nodding gently he took a deep breath as he got to the door and looked at him calmly before stepping into the door, still holding Candido's hand gently. Getting there he made sure he got to the room quickly and as gently as he could before he stood in the room and pulled away. "Get what you need to get and let me know when you are ready to go"he said gently as he bite his bottom lip slightly.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:28 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL blushed and nodded. "It will only take a few minutes." He said as he grabbed a bag inside his closet and started packing his stuff. CL put most of his cloths in the beg. He put the other necklace Lucifer gave him on his neck so he now had both of them on. He looked over at Lucifer and smiled "I am ready we can go now."

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer blinked softly as he looked over to Candido and nodded softly as he took a deep breath. "You do not want to go see your parents before we go?"he asked a little confused but still he was doing what he could to make the other happy no matter what. "If not then we can just go and they will have never know that we were here and you can get settled in. Do you need anything redone in the room that you are staying in?"he asked.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:12 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL shook his head no "it is better this way. Then it is easier for them to morn over me since I didn't say goodbye. We didn't leave on bad terms and I would like to keep it their." He said. He walked over to where Lucifer was and smiled a bit. "I just want to take a nap when we get back. It gets tiring just going from here to their." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Nodding he took a soft breath as he gently took the male's hand into his and smiled gently. "As you wish prince"he said gently as he looked away a bit. Calmly he got back to the door and smiled "Go on head I need to get something while I am here alright"he said softly.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:34 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL nodded and started walking. CL was happy that everything was going as he planed. He didn't want to see any angels and so far he hasn't so he was glad. He was quite happy not to see any.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:54 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Watching Candido go through the door he blinked softly and then made his way over to the pond briefly as he ran his finger tips against the water but stopped and let the fish nibble on his fingers. Smiling weakly he took a deep breath as he got up and made his way back to the door slowly as he hummed softly to himself a bit.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:48 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL walked into his room and sat down on his bed. He sighed. Closing his eyes he stretched a bit. He wont feel as lonely. He hoped he wont. He walked over to the closet and started putting stuff away. He sat down on his bed when he was done.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:52 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Calmly Lucifer made his way to the angel's room as he blinked softly as he knocked on the door before stepping in and looking around a bit. "So are you sure about this Candido and do you need anything else or are you okay?"he said calmly.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:06 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked at Lucifer and smiled. "Oh I am fine. You can go on with your work" He said as he watched Lucifer walk out again. Candido was wondering when Lucifer would notice that CL liked him. The angel shock his head and looked down at the necklaces Lucifer gave him. He held them in his hand and then he laid down.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Nodding Lucifer got to his room and began to deal with some paperwork as he bite his bottom lip a bit as he took a deep breath as he stopped and pushed them away. He rubbed his forehead softly as he took deep breaths as he got up and made his way over to the pond again as he began to run his fingers against the water just barely.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:25 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL never had someone care for him so much. CL wished he could always be like this but he knew that something was going to happen. He gets these feelings and usually they are right. CL sits back up on his bed and shivers a bit. He hoped that whatever he was feeling isn't true and that he wouldn't have this feeling that is telling him to run away far away

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:50 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Sighing a bit he took the pendant off as he looked at it gently as he ran his thumb over the eye gently as he blinked softly before sitting down as he took his shoes off and his socks before rolling his pants up and dipped his feet into the water. Looking back to the pendant he bite his bottom lip more "I really care about him and want him but I'm scare if I show him my feelings that they will not be returned. What should I do?"he said it to himself softly.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:19 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL sighed as he sat on his bed. He didn't have anything else to do today so his thoughts wondered. His thoughts were wondering to Lucifer then to why his gut is telling him to run and to a bunch of things.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"What am I saying? He is a prince and an angel to it, he would never go for the lord of hell and as well for a demon"he said weakly. Placing the pendant down he looked up gently seeing it was one of his guards as he smiled and explained what he needed and the male nodded and left.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games