Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
He said he loved me......((Me + Taemins Lover)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:53 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"Let's get ready. Have swim trunks? Or do we need to get you some?" Craig asked as he stood and stretched. "Also. Lot's of sunblock okay?"
Pitro stood up and walked over to his bag pulling a pair out he slipped the sweat pants off then put the trunks on tying them, his belly hung down a little "Ready." he said doing a superman pose "Why? cant i get a tan?" he said walking out of his room then stopped at the stairs "Oh these evil things." he said taking the banister in one hand and his other he put under his belly

"You can. I just don't want you to get burnt is all." He said softly as he went and changed into his trunks and then went and helped him down after getting sunblock and towels. "Wanna have a picnic there too?"
"sure" he said as he walked to the car by himself well he waddled around now he was feeling a little discomfort but not really much out of the ordinary the little ones moved around, kicked, hard he sat outside waiting for Craig

Craig nodded and made some sandwiches and chips, putting them in the bag with plenty of water. He went out to the car with everything and smiled at Pitro. "Ready?" He asked.
"ready." He said opening the car door he adjusted the seat as far back as it would go and got in the car amazingly the seat belt still fit but just barly "so u think people will stare?" He asked and patted his belly

Craig buckled up and looked at Pitro. "Probably... But who cares?" He asked as he drove to the beach. "You're cute."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:59 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"You can. I just don't want you to get burnt is all." He said softly as he went and changed into his trunks and then went and helped him down after getting sunblock and towels. "Wanna have a picnic there too?"
"sure" he said as he walked to the car by himself well he waddled around now he was feeling a little discomfort but not really much out of the ordinary the little ones moved around, kicked, hard he sat outside waiting for Craig

Craig nodded and made some sandwiches and chips, putting them in the bag with plenty of water. He went out to the car with everything and smiled at Pitro. "Ready?" He asked.
"ready." He said opening the car door he adjusted the seat as far back as it would go and got in the car amazingly the seat belt still fit but just barly "so u think people will stare?" He asked and patted his belly

Craig buckled up and looked at Pitro. "Probably... But who cares?" He asked as he drove to the beach. "You're cute."
"thanks." He said looking out the window "I feel like a whale though, maybe that's why I wanted to go to the beach" he said laughing  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:01 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"thanks." He said looking out the window "I feel like a whale though, maybe that's why I wanted to go to the beach" he said laughing

"Don't say that." Craig frowned. "You look beautiful." He said as he drove. "I love the way you look."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:24 am
Taemins Lover
"You sure about that he asked as the neared the beach.he looked at the children running around with their pareents then, tha happy couples and looked at himself he took a deep breath after they parked undid the seat belt opened the door and turned so his feet were out of the car then used the sides of the car to push himself up he liked the feeling he got of the warm sun on his skin, it felt nice  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:12 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
"You sure about that he asked as the neared the beach.he looked at the children running around with their pareents then, tha happy couples and looked at himself he took a deep breath after they parked undid the seat belt opened the door and turned so his feet were out of the car then used the sides of the car to push himself up he liked the feeling he got of the warm sun on his skin, it felt nice

"Yes I'm very sure." Craig smiled and parked. He got out and gathered the the things. He went and searched for a spot on the sound, setting up the towels to lay on and an umbrella. He looked at Pitro and smiled. "Let me cover you in sunblock." He said softly. "Are you going to go swim?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:57 pm
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"Yes I'm very sure." Craig smiled and parked. He got out and gathered the the things. He went and searched for a spot on the sound, setting up the towels to lay on and an umbrella. He looked at Pitro and smiled. "Let me cover you in sunblock." He said softly. "Are you going to go swim?"
Pitro came over and let him put sunscreen on "I dont know,.....maybe." he said with a shrug he did want to have a little fun befor the big day which probably wasnt the smartest idea but he was stuck in the house for the progess, rather quick progress of his pregnancy and thought seeing the outside world would be nice for a change  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:13 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Pitro came over and let him put sunscreen on "I dont know,.....maybe." he said with a shrug he did want to have a little fun befor the big day which probably wasnt the smartest idea but he was stuck in the house for the progess, rather quick progress of his pregnancy and thought seeing the outside world would be nice for a change

Craig smiled and put sunblock on Pitro, making sure not to skip a spot. "Pitro. How about we go in together? Float around?" He suggested as he started to put sunblock on himself. "I'm so glad you're here." He rolled his shoulders then turned around. "Will you please get my back for me love?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:18 pm
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Craig smiled and put sunblock on Pitro, making sure not to skip a spot. "Pitro. How about we go in together? Float around?" He suggested as he started to put sunblock on himself. "I'm so glad you're here." He rolled his shoulders then turned around. "Will you please get my back for me love?"
"Yea.' he said and started putting sunblock on his back 'did he just call me love? is he already over Luke?' he thought to himself as he finished up "Alright we go in together." he said and put his hands up for help it wasnt hard to see people staring  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:33 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"Yea.' he said and started putting sunblock on his back 'did he just call me love? is he already over Luke?' he thought to himself as he finished up "Alright we go in together." he said and put his hands up for help it wasnt hard to see people staring

Craig stood when he was done. "I'm sorry...." He whispered softly. He helped him up and hummed softly. "I remember when me and Luke came..." He frowned and sighed. "This really..." He mumbled and shook his head. "I love him still... I hope you aren't mad at me..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:36 pm
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Craig stood when he was done. "I'm sorry...." He whispered softly. He helped him up and hummed softly. "I remember when me and Luke came..." He frowned and sighed. "This really..." He mumbled and shook his head. "I love him still... I hope you aren't mad at me..."
"Why would i be mad at you? i Still love Seth my ex lover even after what he did to me." he said as he walked down to the water with Craig "I understand what it feels like, dont worry im not mad."  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"Why would i be mad at you? i Still love Seth my ex lover even after what he did to me." he said as he walked down to the water with Craig "I understand what it feels like, dont worry im not mad."

"Okay... I can't believe you still love him..." Craig said touching the water and smiling. "Do the babies like it?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:03 pm
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"Okay... I can't believe you still love him..." Craig said touching the water and smiling. "Do the babies like it?" He asked.
"I dont know." he said and walked in to his knees "They haven't moved since we got here." he said and placed a hand on his belly "Maybe they can feel the people staring too." he said with a sigh  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:14 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"I dont know." he said and walked in to his knees "They haven't moved since we got here." he said and placed a hand on his belly "Maybe they can feel the people staring too." he said with a sigh

"Well they can stare as much as they want. I don't care." He whispered and looked at him, smiling widely. "You're very good looking to me right now." He chuckled happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:17 pm
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"Well they can stare as much as they want. I don't care." He whispered and looked at him, smiling widely. "You're very good looking to me right now." He chuckled happily.
Pitro smiled as he waided into the water till the waves licked his belly it felt nice to by out in the sun in the water, felt nice that people stared actualy he felt like he was noticeable for once  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:18 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Pitro smiled as he waided into the water till the waves licked his belly it felt nice to by out in the sun in the water, felt nice that people stared actualy he felt like he was noticeable for once

Craig stayed with Pitro, watching him have fun. "You know you're pretty cool in the sun." He whispered and looked around. He swam around Pitro and chuckled happily.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff