Welcome to Gaia! ::

โ™‚ Yaoi โ™ฅ Yuri Role Play โ™‚

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:12 pm

๐•ฟ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐•ธ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข & แƒฏฮฑฮฝฮนั”ั ำƒฮนฮทษข
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxTristan had to fight to keep himself awake. After what seemed like an hour, but was only a couple minutes the male decided to get out of the hammock and see if the blonde had cooled down. He was still himself, which meant he was eight getting better or he was soon to become loopy and weird again. He walked inside and looked around as he stood against the door. No Rory. He walked around the first floor and called out to see if the guy would respond. Tristan shrugged thinking that Rory was in the bathroom. He grabbed the bowl off the coffee table and unsteadily make his way over to the kitchen. Once there he placed the bowl in the dishwasher and turned around to see a piece of paper on the fridge. That wasn't there before. He read it and his eyes widened a bit. "
xxXavier smiled some; as long as they had fun everything would be fine. He watched at Toby put his dishes in the sink and told him how they were still trying to get onto Canada's good side. Well, being kicked out of an entire country was a new achievement Xavier was sure; a whole continent would be a new goal. "Oh, yeah," he said as he got up with his plate in hand. He forced himself to eat the last of the salad so it didn't go to waste and handed Toby his plate to be put in the sink. He looked out the window at how dark it was outside. It hadn't taken very long for it to go from a pretty little sunset to complete darkness. Well, the moon was out, so you could still see even without streetlights. He looked back at Toby and smiled. "Going to watch your movie now? I'll be in the shower if you need me," he said as he slowly left the kitchen. He walked upstairs and into his room then the bathroom with a fresh set of clothes before he got into the shower.

LilRinn
...I'm not sure if I should have Tristan go find him or what...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:05 pm

User Imageโ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ-โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

User Image

Rory had been walking for a little while. He had been out long enough to watch the sunset turn into a dark cool night. Rory was walking just on the outline of the woods. He could hear all the creatures within the forest settling for the night just for all the nighttime ones to come out. Rory felt like joining them to be honest. Being out in the forest to run around as a gigantic wolf, of leash, away from eyes and having all the space in the world. It all sounded great! Rory knew he should just go home though.. Lone wolves didn't seem to fair well out on their own. No matter how big the canine, you needed numbers to safely roam about.. For goodness sake Rory needed other werewolves period. He couldn't learn how to control his wolf half around humans. Whatever though, no use complaining. This was the life now..

As beautiful as it was out here, Rory couldn't help but feel like he was being stalked very closely. Every time he'd turn around he couldn't see anything though. Still, things just felt odd. Then their was this familiar scent in the air. It smelt of dog, blood and fear. It smelt like him many years ago when his first bitten and brought into a pack.. Wait. A pack. That meant werewolves and Rory was probably passing by them. That would explain a lot. Which direction was home again? Hell! Rory was lost! He didn't know this place, he didn't know where to go to get back to his apartment.. He couldn't panic though. Not now. Any signs of fear and these well hidden wolves would try to rip him to shreds. Maybe he should have stayed... He really wished he would have now. Rory kept a steady pace moving on though. Maybe if he just kept on going these wolves would leave him.

Toby nodded at Xavier but then shook his head. Work first, then movie. Toby still needed to get online and sort some things out. Like hotels they'd be staying at during the tour, places they'd go and so forth. โ€œI gotta do some work first.โ€ Toby replied. Toby followed after Xavier up the stairs, but instead of turning into Xavier's room, Toby turned into his own room. He didn't have such a thing as a computer room or anything like that. He found useless sense he use his laptop for everything these days. Plus he could lay in bed and lazily do his work. Before crawling into the bed though, Toby brushed his teeth and took his jacket off. After getting nice and comfortable, he pulled his laptop into his lap and turned it on. From there he went into work mode, booking hotels, booking more shows, then he had to keep track of tickets being sold. After that much was done he forgot he had to go over other things.

So Toby ended up in his little studio, his little studio. He had two laptops set up on a table. One was his account to log into his band stuff, the other was of a bunch of music and was hooked up to speakers that blasted music. It was his band's music and he was listening for anything to edit on while typing away on the computer. He wasn't sure how long it had been so far but at least a few tracks had played. โ€œSo far so... good.โ€ Toby said to himself. After a few minuets he had to pull his eyes away from the computer screen to make a few phone calls. To book hotels that is. Did you think they slept in the tour bus each and every night? Hell no. Toby would start killing people.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
You can send him to get Rory if you want. It's not like he'll get back home during this night. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:37 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan decided to check the weather quickly. Was it supposed to rain again? Nope, worse; a thunderstorm would be there within three hours. Tristan made his decision and got into the car. He pulled out of the driveway and sped down the road before he slowed down and turned his high beams on. The garage door had been closed before he left. He had the high beams on to help him see to the side of the road where Rory would probably be walking. After how Rory was with thunder the night before, Tristan knew the guy wouldn't be able to make it to his house without something bad happening. The car would swirve ever so slightly every now and then as Tristan kept his eyes pealed, or more so squinted. He ended up stopping for a moment and pulling out his black Ray-Ban glasses so he could actually see. Maybe he should start wearing these more often.

xxAs Tristan continued to drive, he eventually saw the outline of a person walking down the road. Once the headlights caught up to the person he realized it was Rory, but something else caught his eye. In the darkness of the forest, through the underbrush, Tristan had spotted a pair of bright, glowing eyes similar to that of Rory's but they weren't yellow. They weren't even human or animal looking. Tristan wasn't sure what had jumped him a couple months ago when he was hope for a week because whatever it was attacked him then ran off before he could get a good look, but those eyes worried him. Where they the reason Lucifer refused to go into the very back of the yard late at night into the trees? Whatever they were, the blinked, looked directly at Tristan, then were got all in a few seconds. Tristan slowed down and rolled down the window, he kept at the pace Rory was walking. "Rory, get in the car; this road isn't safe at night, plus there's a storm coming this way in," Tristan looked at the clock on the radio before he directed his eyes at Rory again, "two hours and twenty minute." How Tristan sounded, it didn't seem like Rory had any real choice in the matter.

xxXavier too a nice, somewhat long shower to relax a bit and gather his thoughts. Once out of the shower, he went to his room and dried off after he changed. He used his phone to send the property owner an e-mail about how he'll be leaving after the paid the rent for that month. It was a nice, formally worded e-mail. After that he looked through adds on flats that were in the city and close to where Toby's home was. He'd need a place to put his things and he didn't think Toby would want his bodyguard living with him. That wasn't normal for bodyguards, was it? Living with their employer? Well, his employer was Tristan, but that we beside the point right now. He set up a tour and interview for a few places figuring Toby could come with to see them if he had nothing better to do this week. After he got everything set up, he put his phone down and put a shirt on before he left to find Toby.

xxIt took a while for Xavier to find the red-head, but after walking around for long enough he eventually heard music blasting from a room. He walked over to the room with its door open and music blaring out from it. As he got closer the music got louder, but it wasn't loud enough to really bother him. It had been turned down because of the calls Toby had to make. Xavier got there just as Toby was finishing up a conversation. Once he hung the phone up, Xavier stepped inside the small studio. "What are you doing?" he asked as he looked around. The room was rather nice.

LilRinn
What a night for Rory xD
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:38 pm

User Imageโ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ-โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

User Image

It had gotten real quiet within a short amount of time. He could no longer hear owls, or crickets chirping even. It had seemed that everything had gotten so silent that Rory could hear himself breath, along with the sound of his feet crushing dirt beneath them. It wasn't this quiet before, and it felt like the wolves were drawing in closer. It was unclear still of what this pack wanted. Rory could only assume that he, a fellow werewolf, was trespassing. He hadn't known though so he figured that's why he wasn't attacked yet. He was almost sure of it but, something through him off. That scent of fresh blood. It could have been a dear, or a bare even.. This wasn't animal blood though. Oh no.. It was human blood. That knowledge right there put Rory into mentally panicking. Why one may ask? Well, werewolves that kill humans are more than often very screwed up and down right evil in the head.. This meant Rory was in a load of trouble. Sure, Rory was a werewolf, and yeah he was also an elemental being... Rory couldn't defend himself against a whole pack though, and it felt like there were a handful of these guys!

Some mocking barks and growls could be heard now. Then to follow that up, Rory actually saw one of the wolves. It towered well over Rory's own height, it's sharp bloodied teeth were aggressively displayed and the beast growled angrily at Rory. Oh god. Rory stopped in his tracks. One wrong move here, just ONE, and Rory could end up like whatever human these guys just brutally murdered. Rory wouldn't back down though, he was just passing by for goodness sakes! Just before the wolf was going to attack Rory, bright lights shined from behind himself and into the wolves eyes. In the end this scared the thing off and left Rory's life saved he was sure. Who was it though? Rory turned to see a familiar car pulling up beside him.. It was Tristan. โ€œThank god...โ€ He said just before Tristan pulled up completely. Get in the car? No problem bub! Rory glared though and sighed heavily as if he was irritated. He then walked to the other side of the car and sat in the seat. โ€œFine. Only because I got lost though.โ€ Rory didn't even need much convincing to get into the car. In here and at Tristan's house was safer than out here with a pack of vicious wolves. Rory glanced out the window as if to check for something, nothing was in sight though.. The wolves left.. For now. โ€œWhy did you come looking for me anyways?โ€ Rory asked.

Toby was just finishing up a phone call for the last hotel they'd be staying in. That's when he heard Xavier's voice as the guy walked into the room. What was he doing? Eh, the usual long proses of work. Toby turned around and slipped his phone away into his pocket. The room looked pretty nice, except for all the paper laying around on the table that Toby used as a desk. A desk never seemed to be big enough for him to use.. Toby smiled at Xavier then shrugged. โ€œYou know.. The usual bis~. I had to book some hotels and make up some schedules of where we'll be going and what times, and show times.. Blah blah. Stuff that'd probably bore you to death.โ€ Toby said as he turned back around to sit back into his desk chair. Already he had done a lot and more had to be done but, man. Toby needed to free himself from the computer for a bit.

After a brief moment, Toby wound up behind a guitar and plucked a few strings. Before he actually played anything, he wondered if Xavier knew an instrument. If so, he wanted to see if he could get Xavier to play something with him. Toby hadn't just played an instrument in awhile. He was usually singing. Which don't get it wrong, Toby loved to sing.. Playing something just felt more laid back to be honest. Toby looked at Xavier with another smile. โ€œDo you know how to play anything?โ€ Toby asked.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
Poor baby.. He'll live. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:57 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan was relieved that Rory didn't put up a fight. He was able to turn the car around and head back to the house before it started to rain. With that one question Tristan seemed to get a bit tense. Because he was worried didn't seem good enough of an answer after claiming the road was dangerous at night. "A couple months ago I got...I guess attacked by something. I don't know what it was, but it jumped me then ran off before I could get a good look. I know it wasn't a bear or wolf, or anything like that because I know for a fact they stay further inside the forest, but...but it wasn't human." Tristan seemed almost nervous as he spoke about it. "Human's can't move as fast as it had," Tristan mumbled. Soon enough the pulled into Tristan's garage and the door closed behind the car. He got out and looked at the blonde as he kept his hand on the car for some support. "Next time you get a ride," he stated sternly before he went inside. Tristan had scars from the attack, but Rory hadn't noticed because they had been goofing off when he had his shirt off at Toby's house; why look for something you didn't know what there? There were noticeable scars along his side, back, and even short ones across his chest.

xxXavier had to agree it was all stuff that would bore him and everybody else, but it was all stuff that was necessary. He sat down an an empty chair and looked around at everything. Did he play anything? "Drums, but I'm very rusty; it's been a while. Someone taught me how to play the bass once, but I think I forgot a while ago," he said as he directed his gaze towards Toby. Xavier liked music, but he wasn't as into it as the other three were. He liked to play and learn new instruments and all, but it wasn't a passion of his. He wasn't sure what he really wanted to do anymore with a career; being a bodyguard just seemed like the best thing.

xx

LilRinn
Yep~
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:34 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

That answer Tristan gave made Rory feel off. So already Tristan thought that there was something odd in that forest. Was he suggesting it was some creature out there? Well, it was some creature. It was called a werewolf. Something that Rory knew all about first hand. Rory shook his head at Tristan like the man was crazy. Once they pulled up into the garage and the car was turned off, Rory felt himself growing tense again.. Those werewolves, had they made home somewhere near by Tristan's house? Rory hoped to god not. If so, Rory would never leave this area again. He knew exactly was happened back there. Those wolves had killed someone and they were targeting Rory next. It felt like they were still watching him too.. Just perfect. Rory ignored that part about getting a ride. Rory knew better now.. Soon after Tristan headed into the house, Rory followed in behind him. He had questions. โ€œTristan... What did that thing that attacked you look like even?โ€ Rory asked. โ€œI mean, I'm sure it was just an animal but I'm curious..โ€ Rory added. If Tristan had only been attacked and not killed, then that honestly would have made him suspicious on with attacked him.. Those wolves wanted to kill, not maim. Then if it was one of the wolves, did one of them bite Tristan? No.. He would have been changed.. The thought made Rory raise his hand to rub his own shoulder. The night he had been bitten was just the worst. That wolf really bit down hard onto his shoulder and whipped Rory right into a tree.. Multiple times too.

Toby's eyes wondered over to the drums when Xavier mentioned them. Oh, how he loved to play the drums. They were too much fun. That's when Toby put the guitar down and walked over to a drum set. He had these drums custom made too. It was black with silverish lightening designed on the sides, and on the front the band's name was written on. Toby loved this drum set. He had it when he was fourteen and only a year ago had it painted over to match the band. Toby spaced out for a moment while looking at the drums. He was just thinking back to the good times, long hours and late nights he spent in here as a kid. Gah, long hours. Toby was feeling a bit lazy now. So he walked over to a large beanbag chair and fell into it to lay on his stomach. Toby blinked though. How do you forget to play an instrument? It was like how to ride a bike. Even though you wouldn't touch it for a while, as soon as you'd get back on it came back to you.. Toby thought so at least. Then again, he couldn't ride a bike and didn't go long enough without playing instruments to forget anything. โ€œHm.. That's cool.โ€ Toby mumbled lazily. Toby's hair had flopped over to cover his entire face when he fell into the chair. Then when Toby tried to move the hair out of the way, it just seemed to cover his face again because of the way he was laying. Finally Toby just rolled over so no hair at all was in his face and grumbled to himself. โ€œSometimes I just want to shave my head.โ€ Toby muttered.

Kassumi6

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:41 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan stopped walking. Hadn't he said he didn't get a good look at it? Well, it was dark even if the moon had been full that night, but it was very cloudy. "It...it was really tall, maybe seven feet...wait, sorry, uh...eighty-four inches or whatever. It was covered in fur I think, but it's legs to long; it moved so fast too. It was really strong or really heavy or both. It's eyes glowed too, but I don't remember what color. And it had really...really sharp claws," he said as he put a hand over his chest. "It aimed to kill, but I'm not sure why it hadn't killed me. It jumped me from behind, then turned me around, slammed me against the ground, and tried to maul me, but I don't know why it ran off," he said as he looked down at his shirt before he pulled it up some. The scars were very faint, but the claw marks were there. The were over Tristan's heart and his stomach, but they seemed to be too quick and very jerky like the thing have been in a hurry. "I had to get stitches."

xxTristan watched as the rather lazy looking Toby got up and stared at the drums before he fell onto the beanbag chair. "Don't; it won't look as good," he smirked a bit Toby. He looked around at the room and stood up to grab a bass. He guessed that Toby would be fine with it as long as he didn't break anything. He sat back down and strummed the guitar a bit before a song slowly started to surface in his mind. Without really knowing it, he started to play the bass guitar for a song that some had showed him a while back. It was one that he got into, but he never knew the name of the song. It wasn't too long, so Xavier stopped after a couple minutes. As predicted, he had messed up on a few notes, but he wasn't all too bad even if it had been years since he last played.

LilRinn
Sorry this took a bit; I got off work a few minutes ago, so yay!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:23 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Rory's eyes widened at Tristan's description of the creature that attacked him.. Yeah.. It was a werewolf for sure. It got to him so much because he was a werewolf and just hear clarification that werewolves were running around out there made him nervous. Especially knowing that one of them attacked Tristan.. Why had they left him alive though? It made no sense to him. Typically when a werewolf like those went to attack, it was to kill. โ€œSeven feet? Tristan that's crazy talk...โ€ Rory said then shook his head. โ€œMaybe you were a bit sick or something.โ€ Rory added. Yes, even though Tristan encountered a werewolf already, he was going to hide what he was. He was probably going to act like Tristan was nuts for even thinking that something like he described was even out there. No such thing as werewolves.. Remember? Rory watched as Tristan lifted his shirt up to show his scars. Rory couldn't help but feel a connection with these scars. Not like he caused him or anything, but because of were they came from. He just couldn't place it. Rory studied the scars carefully, he noticed how quickly they had been done and how spread they were on Tristan. That's when his own scar started to lightly burn and itch. He couldn't prevent himself from touching his own shoulder. He acted like he was doing so out of being nervous though. Stitches? No doubt. โ€œI'm surprised you even lived.. That looks really bad, Tristan..โ€ Rory said as he let his hand fall.

Toby blinked and looked over at Xavier. He didn't disagree that shaving his head would look bad at all.. It would seem that Xavier thought that Toby looked good this way. Which made him blush a little bit. Toby looked back up to the ceiling and crossed his legs with a lazy smile on his face. Toby didn't care about Xavier picking a bass up. He trusted that the guy wouldn't go breaking things around here. Hell, he trusted Rory with all the stuff in here. So Xavier should have been trust worthy too. While Xavier played around on the bass, Toby listened closely to the song with his eyes shut. He hadn't heard before but, he kind of liked the way it sounded. Some time during the song Toby got up and walked over to the guitar he held earlier. It would have seemed that the song Xavier was playing gave Toby inspiration for a song. After Xavier had stopped Toby's playing got louder so he could hear it now. The tune started off softly and mellow almost and had this light static noise backing it up. After just a few moments the tone spiraled off into the intense sound that seemed to have a bit of and up beat tune that was being drowned out by a twisted tune. Toby was picturing something from a horror scene no doubt. Toby ended up stopping and he looked over at Xavier with a big smile. โ€œThanks Xavier!โ€ Toby said then hurried over to a note book to write some stuff down. It was notes to the little thing he just came up with.

Kassumi6
It's alright and YAY! Welcome back. ^^

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:59 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan shrugged at what Rory said. "Maybe I'm going crazy," he replied as he looked down. He smiled weakly at Tristan, but clearly he didn't feel comfortable about any of this and something else seemed to be putting him off; it clearly wasn't the scars since he showed them so willingly. "The worst one was on my side; the one's on my back aren't too visible now that I had the tattoo redone," he sat as he turned to the right to reveal a rather nasty scar on his left side just below and over his ribs. Why was it do bad? Because it was a huge scar that took up less than half of his side, but no scar should take up that much. Scratches came out from the scared tissue and it looked almost like the skin had to have been taken off and it had been ripped off actually; it was noticeable by how the edge of the somewhat circular scar looked. "I was in the hospital for a while; I was lucky someone drove by and saw me on the side of the road," he said as he dropped the shirt. A frown made its way to his face as he looked at Rory. "I did see something watching you when I drove up to you tonight; it's eyes were green and they glowed. Call me crazy, which I'm starting to think I am, but I'm starting to believe in those books that are downstairs more and more." Tristan said before he started to walk to the living room.

xxXavier looked at Toby when he stopped playing. Whatever the red-head had come up with was something that Xavier kind of liked. It was interesting, but still similar to some of the music he had heard in the car when driving here with Xavier a few days ago. "Anytime," he smiled back at Toby who rushed to a notebook to write down what it was he had just made up. He looked around again before he softly strummed on the guitar. There was nothing else to really do, so he'd wait until Toby was done writing down the song before he decided to do anything else.

LilRinn
Sorry this took a bit; I got off work a few minutes ago, so yay!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:21 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Rory continued to look at the scars that Tristan was showing him. Damn, whatever wolf did this really got Tristan good. . Rory honestly would rather have Tristan believe he was going crazy.. On the other hand Rory was thinking that maybe Tristan should just know about it all. That way Tristan could take safer precautions to avoid getting killed.. Especially around here. At least Tristan seemed to know that walking around at night was real dangerous. So maybe he'd be just fine not knowing. Rory was so conflicted on the subject now. Just hours ago he would have put his life on the line to prevent Tristan from knowing anything.. Now he wasn't so sure. Rory was sure that he wasn't saying anything about himself being a werewolf. No way.. Tristan would HATE his guts. Rory blinked, Tristan saw something watching him? No s**t! There was a whole pack out there just waiting to kill Rory! He was lucky Tristan came around when he did. Thinking back though.. He smelt human blood out there. Was someone still alive? If they didn't kill Tristan, maybe they didn't kill that person out there. How would Rory even bring it up without Tristan being all like. โ€œWell how would you be able to tell? Did you smell something, hm?โ€ It would just raise questions.. Eh whatever. If someone was out there and dead, they would hear it in the morning all over the news no doubt. Rory shook his head and walked with Tristan. โ€œYeah, I think you're going a little loopy. I didn't see a thing out there.โ€ That was a dirty lie and Rory knew it. He wasn't saying what he saw though..

After Toby wrote down the bit of a song he played he went back over and put his guitar down. He wondered about what maybe Xavier wanted to do. There were a few things. Video games, instruments, Toby even had some other things like table tennis and board games even. Obviously he had movies and TV too but that even got dull after awhile. After Toby strapped the guitar to it's stand he turned over to look at Xavier. A faint smile was on his lips now as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. He had also forgotten about it but, light scars could have been visible on his wrist if you were close enough and even looking that general area. Toby stepped towards the door of the music studio but stopped to wait for Xavier if he wanted to leave too. โ€œIs there anything you want to do?โ€ Toby asked. โ€œI've go loads of stuff laying around the house... Unless you'd rather stay in here. That's fine too.โ€ Toby ended and kindly waited.

Kassumi6
This is my last reply until later tonight. I must go now. Mum's birthday dinner time. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:53 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan's weak smile didn't seem to leave. He was still ill, but now he felt more than ill. He was a bit scared, his stomach wouldn't stop turning, his mind wouldn't shut up, and Rory could probably tell how paranoid the male was. If Rory couldn't tell any of this, the next thing Tristan said would probably make it known. "...Maybe I should see a shrink, huh? I see a lot of things; either way I won't get much of any sleep tonight," he said almost shakily before he plopped down on the couch. He had to gather himself mentally now. All that he's read from those books was coming back to haunt him in his mind. Tristan was easily frightened and easily paranoid, although he was rather brave. He couldn't really watch or read anything involving horror at night because he won't sleep very much. Lucifer seemed to finally come out of hiding and trotted over to the two, but he stopped. He leaned forward to sniff the air around the two before he barked at Rory; he could smell the werewolf on him and it was familiar. If the dog could speak human, Tristan would have heard an explanation in place of barks and whimpers. Those werewolves lived around the area, but they seemed to respect the property owners around the area and didn't trespass, but that didn't mean that they always listened to their pack leader. A couple had stalked Tristan a while back and they had gotten over the fence one night. The dog continue to whimper a little before Tristan went over to pet his dog and ask why he kept whimpering.

xxXavier watch Toby before he took a little while longer to look around the room. His eyes landed on Toby when the male spoke as he stood at the door. When had that happened? He must have zoned out into his own world for a little bit. Whatever the case, Xavier stood up and stretched. "How about something we can both do? We could play some kind of game," he said with a faint smile before he walked towards Toby. Xavier wasn't much of a gamer; Tristan--who is a gamer--could beat Xavier without a problem. He beat Xavier while trying to see how well he could play a game with his feet! Tristan was surprised Xavier had lost after that advantage. Xavier was more of the sports type: he liked the gym, he was good at soccer (football), he didn't mind getting coated in dirt and mud, and he liked to be exhausted at the end of it all. He never had a problem beating Tristan in wrestling or soccer; kick boxing for the two or any real physical fighting was something completely different between the two. "Boardgames or video games work, but I'm not very good at them; they are fun," he said as they walked into the hallway and his smile grew a bit. even though he lost a lot of games, he did have a lot of fun playing.

LilRinn
Finally got to reply! I hope she had a nice birthday dinner~!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:20 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

A shrink? Now that was ridiculous. Tristan wasn't going mad at all. Perhaps it was others around him that was going mad? Supernatural people anyways. Rory shook his head a Tristan and looked down at the floor for a second. Something was obviously bothering him a little now. If he was questioned on it though, he'd just say he wasn't feeling all that well. It would have made sense since he was hanging around Tristan a lot. If Rory's past wasn't so bumpy from being what he was he would have just spilled the beans about himself right then in there. He couldn't do that though. He couldn't say that he would deny being a werewolf if Tristan figured it out though. Heck, Rory would like Tristan to find out eventually.. IF Tristan wouldn't flip s**t... I mean, look at Tristan now. The guy was getting all nervous and shaky just after seeing a glimpse of a werewolf. How would Tristan handle his friend being one? Rory didn't think that he'd be able to at all. Rory sighed. โ€œWhy don-...โ€ Rory was cut off by Lucifer's random out burst of barking, whining and growling. . It was directed at Rory too. Why? The dog had been perfectly fine with Rory earlier. Uh oh.. That would make is aggression a little suspicious now wouldn't it? Rory tried not to look nervous while the dog barked at him and simply backed up a little. He was hoping that by doing so Lucifer would see the action as a sort of submission. Rory wasn't there to hurt anyone. โ€œWhat's gotten into him all of a sudden?โ€ Rory questioned.

There were tons of things that they could both do together. Games happened to seem to be the least effort though and Toby had too many maybe. His favorite thing to play was halo and Mario Carts... They were fun. Toby smiled at Xavier and nodded. โ€œSure thing~โ€ Toby said as they began to walk down the hall. Instead of going all the way back to the living room though, Toby turned into a door that brought them into a fairly large room. It was full of video games, bored games, action figures to posters of video game characters. There seemed to be a lot of Zelda related things in the room.. Toby loooooved Zelda. Toby walked into the room and glanced around at things. โ€œSoooo... What do you want to play?โ€ Toby asked as he walked over to a shelf. The shelf was full of video games and below it were quite a few game stations. Toby hadn't had total control of what went into this room. This room used be empty but, the guys in the band had begged him to allow them to turn this into one huge gaming room. โ€œI'm not entirely sure what's in here though.. The guys more so did all this.โ€ Toby explained.

Kassumi6
She did~

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:41 pm

User Image
User Image

xx"I'm not sure; maybe he smells something on you," Tristan said as the dog barked one last time before Tristan hushed him. The dog obviously wasn't threatened since he wasn't growling and he barks were rather whiny. "Calm down, Lucifer. Want to go outside, boy?" Tristan asked as he stood up and walked to the sliding glass door. The dog didn't respond and looked up at Rory before he walked into the kitchen. The faint sound of dry kibble crunching between the dogs teeth could be heard and Tristan seemed to relax. He sat down on the couch and sighed a little before a small laugh passed his lips. "If I didn't know any better I would have thought that thing out there was some kind of non-existent thing like...a vampire or a werewolf. Aren't their eyes supposed to glow?" Tristan asked as he made a light joke.

xxXavier followed Toby into a room only for his jaw to drop. Well, this looked like a gamers paradise. "Wow..." he said as he looked around. It took him a minute to finally reply to Toby. "Oh, um...something simple?" he asked as he looked around the room. He went over to the video games and looked through the titles. "Uh, how about Mario Cart? Those games are pretty easy right? Well, the mechanics at least," he said as he pulled the game off the shelf. Controlling the cart was easy, but beating people was a whole other story. He walked over to Toby and handed him the game since he wasn't sure which system it went to. Clearly he hadn't played many video games if he didn't realize that the game system was clearly labeled on the case; he didn't even own anything besides a stereo system, TV, laptop, and a cell phone what required possible instructions.

LilRinn
Oh good~
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:15 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Rory was glad Lucifer stopped barking and whining at him.. He always got nervous when dogs started doing that to him. It made him feel like the humans would suddenly understand dog tongue and start freaking out over what Rory was.. Rory Watched Lucifer as he he left the room to go eat some food. The dog may have been hungry but, Rory saw this action as an excuse not to go outside. Just by the door being opened Rory could smell the scent of those where wolves. He didn't dare say anything about it or the fact that far off in the distance he saw a pair of blowing eyes blinking at him. It sent the chills right down his spine then back up again. Rory had this sick gut feeling that those werewolves wanted something from him. Maybe they even wanted something from Tristan too. Rory couldn't tell but, if anything were to happened, Rory would do his best to keep Tristan and Lucifer safe. He couldn't hold back a handful of wolves because he was just one lone wolf.. He could however buy time though.. โ€œWell, a vampireโ€™s eyes are more so dull, cold and somewhat lifeless looking... Most of the time. A werewolves eyes typically glow, especially at night or if you take their picture in human form.โ€ Rory said without really thinking about what he said. Whoa now. . That was said off of personal experience! Rory's eyes widened for a moment and he shook his head almost nervously. โ€œAnyways, that's what I read in a book once at least..โ€ He lied to try to cover himself off. Actually, books he had read before on this subject were wrong. A vampire's eyes supposedly glowed all the time and were all a red color. Honestly that was true up until a year of being a vampire. Then the eyes changed. Rory had met a few vampires. So he knew this for a fact. Rory walked over to sit on the couch with Tristan.

Toby nudged Xavier's arm playfully at the reaction he had over the room. โ€œOh sure... You look at this room like it's great and mutter about my bedroom.โ€ Toby said teasingly. He was being playful of course. He still remembered how Xavier had muttered something over his bedroom the other night. Something about glitter isn't gold or something. Toby hadn't minded it in all honesty. He liked his room, so that's all he thought mattered. Toby watched Xavier look through the games, he wondered what Xavier would pick out. When a game was finally pulled out, Toby smiled happily and took the game from Xavier. โ€œI love this one~!โ€ Toby said. So the game was on a Wii. Toby picked up the Wii box and walked over to the TV to set the gaming system up. Of course Mario Cart had some pretty simple controls to it. It was beating other players that was so hard. Especially with all the banana peals and ink that Toby never seemed to be able to avoid. It annoyed him sometimes but you what? It was a game, and he got over it. Once the Wii was set up, Toby handed Xavier one of the controllers. It was a Wii remote that was slipped into one of those weird steering wheel things. โ€œIf you don't want that on there you can take it off.. I also have game cube controllers if it's easier.โ€ Toby said.

Kassumi6
The first time Rory goes a little in depth explaining things. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:38 pm

User Image
User Image

xxA smile spread on Tristan's face an he looked Rory over. "Well now," he teased and shook his head. "You're right though; half the books or more are wrong. I trust the older text more than the newer ones. Plus you have that stupid Twilight series. Horrible description, vampires glittering in the sun like diamonds, werewolves turning into oversize wolves that are stuck on all fours. I mean were means man in Latin, so they should have the ability to use all fours and their hind legs," he said as he spoke. "Although, I'm not certain about their eyes really. Werewolves eyes glow, which I think is actually...this will sound odd, but I find them to be stunning. I'm not sure if vampire eyes act how they do as depicted in books," he said before he finally stopped. "I'll shut up now," he said as he gave Rory a sheepish grin and sunk down slightly in the couch.

xxXavier sighed in relief when he had chosen a game Toby liked. He didn't say anything but smirk a little at the room comment. Toby's room was a bit much for Xavier's taste, but he would agree that it was very nice. He took the controller and nodded. "This is fine; I think I used this the last time I played this game. Tristan said it would probably be easier to use that the remote or the controller; it was...until he beat me," he said, but he had a smile on his face and almost laughed a little. He accepted that he wasn't very good at games, but he enjoyed them nonetheless! He sat down and waited for Toby as he played with the steering will a bit.

LilRinn
Woo! And Tristan's back to speaking and listing off a couple facts; he'll never change xD
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games