Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Demonic Innocence -taken- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:46 pm
AnimaMule

Danarius smiled as the other woke and then instantly frowned as he tried to move and ruined the moment he was having. "Maybe an hour, give or take." he huffed and looked outside. "You could just lay there on my chest for a few more, but fine, don't." he acted as if he was hurt, but he wasn't he just wanted to see Stefens reaction. He wanted to see his reaction to a lot of things actually, now that he thought about it. How much trust Stefen had for him. "hmmm" he started thinking about what exactly he could do.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:04 pm
Meokii

Stefan noticed the others hurt expression and immediately felt back for pulling away. "O-oh ok." He mumbled before slowly easing back to where he had been. He was scared that Danarius would be mad because of how close they had been but apparently not. He slowly closed his eyes and thought about his dream, how they had been so close... How he hadn't worried about sin or the morality of it. what is becoming of me? I'm a completely different person. I couldn't return to heaven even if I was permitted to.  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:13 pm
AnimaMule

Danarius looked at Stefen watching him relax he smiled softly. He wouldn't admit that he was rather happy about being so friendly with Stefen, let alone admit that he was in love with him. He found himself wondering much about what the angel had in store for him.... he did have more than one use after all. And he still wanted that book. maybe after certain small tests he'd be able to figure out the best approach and get the book, then just kill him, simple as that. But... maybe he didn't have to kill him. Why... Why and I being so soft?! I hate it! What has this thing done to me! I'm not me! I want out, I want out! He screamed inside but this new him... didn't budge. Someone please put me out of my misery.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:01 pm
Meokii

Stefan closed his eyes and felt sort of relaxed as he listened to the sound of the others breathing. After awhile he slowly pulled away and stretched his arms over his head. "Thanks for letting me on your bed." He then got a little bold and gently pecked the other on the cheek before getting off the bed trying to fix his clothes which were kind of bunched up in places from the way he slept. "What are we doing today? Or what are you doing today since I figure you probably have some sort of business to attend to." He said softly sounding reluctant as he spoke since he didn't want to let on that he really hoped Danarius would stay with him through out the day.  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:18 pm
AnimaMule

Danarius touched his own cheek which had been kissed and he blushed... actually blushed. It was mostly because he didn't expect it so he wasn't prepared. "I have to go back to the court and file cases mostly. Then... I have to read over contracts and then finally watch people turn into their inner demons and be dragged away." he stated thinking about his schedule. "Before that I will be getting a bath while we get your clothes and yes, you are bathing with me." he stated as he looked at him all happy on his bed. He wanted to push him off... badly but he couldn't bring himself to do it, not after his cheek was pressed... but he also really wanted to. So he did. He playfully kicked him off the bed with the sheets falling on top of Stefen and he chuckled at the sight of Stefens face being so surprised and scared.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:39 pm
Meokii

Stefan frowned as the other said he had to go to that horrid court again and there was no way he was going. It made him want to curl up and cry in a corner. At the mention of bathing with the other again his face turned bright red and he looked away. Which was when he was suddenly kicked off the bed. He yelped and waited for more blows thinking he had done something wrong and was going to get beaten again. He frowned as he heard the chuckle and looked away a cute pout in his lips. "Typical." He mumbled under his breath as he untangled himself from the sheets and rose to his feet. He straighter out his clothes and let his wings spread out a little since they were sore from being bunched up against his back. After the incident with the other ripping his feathers out he made a habit of keeping them tucked close to his back.  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:52 pm
AnimaMule

He looked up at him and rolled his eyes as he smiled. "Sensitive, aren't we?" he teased and a sly devilish smirk crossed his face as he got closer and got on his knees on the bed and looked down at Stefen before gently grabbing his face and kissing him, then kissed him again, and again. Then switched sides and did so again. Then without reason he nipped Stefens bottom lip, teasing him some more, then licked it as if that would make it all better. He smirked across Stefens lips as he cupped his face pulling him closer as his hands started going through his soft white hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:04 pm
Meokii

Stefan glared over at the other when he said he was sensitive though as he did he was grabbed. Then came the onslaught of kisses his nose scrunched up but he didn't stop the other or try to anyways. "D-Danarius" he gasped softly right before his lip was bitten. His face turned red and he got the urge to kiss him as he was pulled closer but he quickly pushed it down. "I.." His voice was shaking nervously and his eyes closed when he felt him run a hand through his hair. It was such a nice feeling. "We, we should go I don't want you to be late for your... Your uhm." He opened his eyes "I don't want you to be late to the business you have to attend to." He stated strongly beginning to get his composure back.  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:40 pm
AnimaMule

Danarius raised an eyebrow at the fact Stefen was just trying to get away... he sighed and let the other go and hopped off the bed and walked out of the bedroom without a word, he glared at everyone who passed by. Even a poor demon minding its own business just happened to look up at Danarius and Danarius took his anger out on him... so when he walked by he grabbed the demons head and exploded it against the wall with great strength and then licked the blood off his hand. "God I've been dying to kill something..." he smiled and stated out loud to himself and finally made it to the bath room and started taking off his clothes where the other demons took them and started cleaning them immediately. Danarius got in the water, it was hot but Danarius barely felt it he quickly dunked himself under the water calmly and came back up and moved his hair back behind his pointed ear so his hair became smooth and shiny instantly due to being soaked. He looked at Stefen. "Bathe." he ordered sternly and stared down at the water, his eyes closed and relaxed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:23 pm
Meokii

Stefan knew he pissed the other off as he pulled back and stormed out of the room. "Shoot." He mumbled as he followed the other out of the room, practically having to run to keep up with him. When he saw the demon he wanted nothing more to help but it was to late and he watched as his skull was crushed in then water splattered all over him. For a second he stood there completely shocked, his entire body quivering. Though he had to regain his composure quickly seeing as the other was already rushing ahead of him. Once in the bathing area he kind of stood there awkwardly not wanting to be so exposed to Danarius again. Of course after the other barked at him to bath he quickly peeled off the Make shift clothing Danarius had adjusted for him then slipped into the tub quickly to hide his body.  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:33 pm
AnimaMule

Danarius looked at him and swam over grabbing his arm and pulled him over and instantly started cleaning him on the occasion he would kiss or bite a part of his body... then he was getting impatient and sank his teeth into his shoulder neck area, and then stopped letting it bleed. "You belong to me..." he smiled happily as he smelled the blood on him and licked it, hungry he licked more and looked at him with his cold eyes, and then started cleaning his hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:41 pm
Meokii

Stefan's heart skipped a beat when the other pulled him over and began to wash his body. His cheeks turned bright red and he stared at the water as he was kissed by Danarius. A small help of pain escaped his lips when he was bitten and he looked at the red trail of blood trickling down his shoulder. "You had to bite me to prove it?" He asked with a small sigh. The look he was given by the other made a chill run down his spine. He closed his eyes as his hair was cleaned, thankfully he was not as dirty this time.  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:55 am
AnimaMule

Danarius sighed and ducked him under the water without warning and then pulled him up by his hair and made sure he was clean before kicking him away. However none of this truly hurt due to the fact they were in water. He started cleaning himself, mostly his horns as he had to actually scrub them and file them otherwise they would get too big and he wouldn't be able to maneuver around the castle.

((Okay so if you have anything planned do so soon because when Danarius is working, I plan that would be the best time these plans you sent will take place. Also should I be the demons, pr do you want to be when that does eventually happen?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:14 pm
Meokii

((when the time comes it could be like a shared character, like when they interact with Stefan you can be them and when they interact with Danarius i'll be them. Does that make sense? that is what my friends and i usually do xD. and yeah i don't really have anything planned at the moment))

Meo panicked as he was pushed under the water with no warning, which caused him to swallow a little of the water. A he was pulled back up he had the look of a deer in headlights, his eyes wide and moth slightly agape as he coughed up the water. He regained all composure as he was kicked away and brushed his hair from his eyes. "How long are you going to be gone?" he asked softly, hoping it wouldn't be too long. Since despite the others obvious need to make him feel pain and discomfort, he still wanted to be around him.  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 pm
AnimaMule

((Yes that makes sense ^_^ alrighty then. also I didn't realize I was pushed under the water, though I'd probably have the same reaction as Stefen. (weird Typo that caught my eye in your last response) ))

Danarius shrugged. "Hours to days, possibly a week. Depends on how many people died." he stated and continued to file his horns looking concentrated mostly on that instead of Stefen. Each one would take forever doing it himself sense it hurt a lot as he did so, though he was used to the pain, he still hesitated when he did it to hard and if he did it to soft it was gonna be a while before actually getting it down to where they needed to be.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff