Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:29 am

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL watched Lucy pay and give a tip. He smiled a bit and looked at his lover. "I love you and yes I'm coming" he said taking his lovers outstretched hand.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:36 pm

Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Smiling softly he took his hand gently as he pulled him close and kissed him softly before pulling back as he began to lead him out of the resturant. Once they were out he began to lead him to the portal to his home.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:29 pm

Kait Kimishi
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

Cl fallowed his lover and smiled at him. He hummed and let his arm wrap around his lovers waist while Lucy's arm was around. Him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:35 pm

Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer walked with him as he rubbed his side gently while he hummed gently before pointing to the portal. "We are going through that on" he said gently. Smiling he walked with him and stopped in front of it with him "Ready?"he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:07 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL hummed and nodded. "I'm ready. As long as I don't get separated from you I'll be fine." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:27 pm

Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"You won't if they try anything they know I will hurt anyone who comes near you" he said gently. Calmly he stepped through the portal with him holding his hand gently while he held onto him waiting for them to reappear in heaven.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:43 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL smiled and nodded. He held onto his lovers hand tight. He didn't want to let to of his master. He hummed slightly. He went into the portal with his lover. When they appeared on the other side CL moved slightly so he was behind him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:10 pm

Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer looked at him calmly as he kissed his head gently as he smiled gently and kissed his head softly while he rubbed his side softly. "Ready to see your parents CL?"he asked gently as he kissed his forehead and began to walk to the door.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:19 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL nodded slight and moved closer to his lover. "Yes please. I just want to get this over with. I don't want to talk unless it's nessary" he said.

His parents were sitting on the throne like usual. They were the royals and they had to kinda rule and help the people so they usually are in the throne room except when it's eating time and a party.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:24 pm

Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Nodding gently he kissed his head gently while he walked with him as he pushed the door open with his free hand while the other remained around the other's waist gently. "You two busy or you just not in the mood since the last time i saw you both" he said calmly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:44 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

The angels looked at lucifer and their son. They shrugged a bit. "Were just tired. It's hard to be the leader of millions of angels wanting to do something but we say no and they really want to." The male said said. Tiredness seeped into his voice and he was just tired. "What would you like. You gotta make it quick or people will start attacking you. They are not happy with you lucifer. We really don't care as long as your happy CL." He said again.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer looked at them calmly as he then looked at the other angels calmly before looking at his parents again. "They know that they will get hurt if they try to hurt me, but I came here to ask you for your permission and blessing to marry CL? I have already asked him but I want your blessing on this" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:55 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL's parents looked at both of them and the look on CL's face. They saw he wasn't really paying attention to them he was just snuggling up to Lucy's side. The king saw that his son was content and happy. "If he is happy then that's all I care about. We've been to rough on him these past few years thinking something bad will happen but I think you can deal with it now." He said. The king wasn't worried that Lucy had him. The king knew Lucy was very powerful and would protect their son with everything he has.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Blinking slightly Lucifer looked at them a bit while he held onto Cl gently as he kissed his head gently before looking at his parents again. "Now what is the matter? You both look like you haven't rested in a few days. Do I need to have you both come to hell for a few days to rest and recover" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:06 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

The king looked at his queen and sighed. He looked back at the door. "We have to stay here. We probably didn't have sleep for the past few days but we have to keep everyone from going to earth or your world." He said. He closed his eyes for a second before looking at the door. "If we left everything will fall apart and the angels will try to go to earth to find the one that hurt CL just so they could fight you." The queen said for him this time.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games