Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:02 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL blood dripped on his white wings. His blood that makes the currupt insane. His mind was going insane as to find a reason for things. Old scares opening. Candido didn't feel a thing. He put his face in his hands as he was trying to find something that wasn't their. Something he knew would make him afraid. Something to quench the feeling he was having.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:07 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

The demon walked in as he smiled and bowed gently as he stood up gently. "Prince, Lucifer was wondering if you would like to join him for lunch by the pond?"he asked. stopping he ran over to him and began to look over his wings gently as he shock his head a bit. "Prince stop thinking about what you are"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:29 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL stopped trying to find the answer and the scares healed instantly. The blood evaporated into thin air. He looked down at his lap. He felt as though something was going to go wrong and it was making him scared because he didn't know what. He looked at the demon and he nodded. Their was no trace that he was trying to find the answer to why he was scared and he still didn't know what was scaring him so much.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:35 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Nodding he took a small breath and stood up as he waited for the angel as he smiled softly. "You know where the pond is or not really?"he asked gently as he smiled softly.
Lucifer took a small breath as he gently bite his bottom lip gently as began to trace his fingers against the water of the pond again.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:17 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL nodded his head "I do know where it is so you don't have to worry." He said as he walked out of the room. CL took the steps he remembered to get to the pond. When he got their he saw Lucifer. His nurves disappeared and he was just plain happy just to see CL.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer blinked softly as he looked over at Candido and smiled softly as he took a deep breath as he tilted his head a bit. "I heard that something happened in your room, so i figure you were thinking about something that you weren't supposed to"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:58 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

A tear fell down CL's cheek. He looked away from Lucifer. He didn't know what to say. He felt so tense. He felt that he knew what would happen but his mind wouldn't tell him. He is so scared about what might happen. CL looked out at the pond. "I really don't know. I don't know what I was trying to think of. I don't even know what it is about all I know is it is something scary and frightening" He whispered.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:07 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Holding his hand out gently as he took a deep breath as he smiled softly as Lucifer looked back to the pond. "Come here, I will tell you a little secret about this pond and the one that you all have back on heaven" he said gently as he smiled a bit.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:54 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL took Lucifer's hand. He felt so much better just being here with Lucifer. Everything disappeared. He wasn't scared anymore. He was happy just happy. He thought it would be interesting to hear a story from Lucifer about the ponds. He loved the look of the ponds.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Smiling softly he held Candido's hand gently as he looked at it before placing it into the water as he blinked softly as he bite his lip ring a bit. "Have you tried to compare this pond to the one you have back home or you never thought about it?" he asked gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:14 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked at the pond and shock his head "It never came to mind." He said as he looked at Lucifer. He was now interested.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:20 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"Well if you ever have time or just want to do something, the fish and the whole pond here is exactly alike the one that is in heaven, in fact most people call them sisters. They were built at the same time by god and few of his chosen angels actually. It is said that if one knows the secrets about both ponds then they can either spy on their enemy or they can watch the ones they care about and even love, if used wrong then these ponds could be used as portals for invasion. Other wise the fish here communicate to the ones above in heaven and even send messages or signs, so if you ever want your parents to know you are okay and alive I will show you how to send the message" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:44 am

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked at the pond. He thought what lucifer said was very interesting. CL got a bad feeling about this pond. He stepped back a bit from the pond. "I am fine I don't want to leave a message for anybody. I just don't want to think about it right now" he whispered.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:45 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer laughed softly as he blinked softly as he shock his head gently "Candido they don't know about this pond, you parents do but they stopped using it after the war, so they will not see. If anything to send the message you would have to go to the bottom and removed a certain stone and then write the message and put it under the rock. So you are safe since its just a normal bond"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:35 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL shock his head. He looked at the pond again "I still don't want to say anything. I am fine." He had a bad feeling such a bad feeling that he felt as though his life was on the line. He didn't know why but he was scared again because he didn't know what was making him feel this way.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games