Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
He said he loved me......((Me + Taemins Lover)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:46 pm
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"Okay... I can't believe you still love him..." Craig said touching the water and smiling. "Do the babies like it?" He asked.
"I dont know." he said and walked in to his knees "They haven't moved since we got here." he said and placed a hand on his belly "Maybe they can feel the people staring too." he said with a sigh

"Well they can stare as much as they want. I don't care." He whispered and looked at him, smiling widely. "You're very good looking to me right now." He chuckled happily.
Pitro smiled as he waided into the water till the waves licked his belly it felt nice to by out in the sun in the water, felt nice that people stared actualy he felt like he was noticeable for once

Craig stayed with Pitro, watching him have fun. "You know you're pretty cool in the sun." He whispered and looked around. He swam around Pitro and chuckled happily.
"What do you mean pretty cool." he asked watching Craig swim around him and gave him a smile he stepped back a little and squat/sat down in the wet sand and let the waves come up and attack him his belly only slightly getting wet  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:52 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"Okay... I can't believe you still love him..." Craig said touching the water and smiling. "Do the babies like it?" He asked.
"I dont know." he said and walked in to his knees "They haven't moved since we got here." he said and placed a hand on his belly "Maybe they can feel the people staring too." he said with a sigh

"Well they can stare as much as they want. I don't care." He whispered and looked at him, smiling widely. "You're very good looking to me right now." He chuckled happily.
Pitro smiled as he waided into the water till the waves licked his belly it felt nice to by out in the sun in the water, felt nice that people stared actualy he felt like he was noticeable for once

Craig stayed with Pitro, watching him have fun. "You know you're pretty cool in the sun." He whispered and looked around. He swam around Pitro and chuckled happily.
"What do you mean pretty cool." he asked watching Craig swim around him and gave him a smile he stepped back a little and squat/sat down in the wet sand and let the waves come up and attack him his belly only slightly getting wet

"I mean like the sun and water on you... It looks very natural." He smiled and looked down.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:53 pm
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"I mean like the sun and water on you... It looks very natural." He smiled and looked down.
"Oh." he giggled a little and smiled back at him "Oh, ow. Ok ok." Pitro was holding his belly a little as they little ones started acting up again he stood himself up and looked at Craig "I think its time to eat, what did you pack anyway?" he asked and leaned back a little cracking his back but was careful not to fall over  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:58 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"Oh." he giggled a little and smiled back at him "Oh, ow. Ok ok." Pitro was holding his belly a little as they little ones started acting up again he stood himself up and looked at Craig "I think its time to eat, what did you pack anyway?" he asked and leaned back a little cracking his back but was careful not to fall over

Craig got up with Pitro and nodded. "Okay. I packed some chips and sandwiches and lots of water." He answered as they walked to their spot, sitting on the towels and pulling out the food and drinks.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:03 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Craig got up with Pitro and nodded. "Okay. I packed some chips and sandwiches and lots of water." He answered as they walked to their spot, sitting on the towels and pulling out the food and drinks.
"Oh yummy." he said as he grabbed a sandwich he watched the water while eating then paused and looked at Craig as he swallowed "Im glad we came out here, we get to watch the sun set." he said with a smile and pointed at the lowering sun "Iv never seen a sunset at the beach before." he said then continued to eat his sandwich  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:11 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"Oh yummy." he said as he grabbed a sandwich he watched the water while eating then paused and looked at Craig as he swallowed "Im glad we came out here, we get to watch the sun set." he said with a smile and pointed at the lowering sun "Iv never seen a sunset at the beach before." he said then continued to eat his sandwich

Craig took a sandwich and some water. "Oh yumm." He licked his lips and looked at the sunset. "Yea that's super pretty..." He closed his eyes and bit his lip. "I'm happy you convinced me so." he winked.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:13 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Craig took a sandwich and some water. "Oh yumm." He licked his lips and looked at the sunset. "Yea that's super pretty..." He closed his eyes and bit his lip. "I'm happy you convinced me so." he winked.
"I am too, finally i can get out of the house." he said already done with his sandwich he layed back on towel and rubbed his belly that started to jiggle a little  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:22 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"I am too, finally i can get out of the house." he said already done with his sandwich he layed back on towel and rubbed his belly that started to jiggle a little

Craig touched Pitro's stomach and rubbed it gently. "Hey you guys. You're so cute in there." He whispered and nuzzled his stomach, not caring about other people.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:24 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Craig touched Pitro's stomach and rubbed it gently. "Hey you guys. You're so cute in there." He whispered and nuzzled his stomach, not caring about other people.
Pitro laughed as he sat back up "Bet they will be cuter out in the real world." he said laughing then stopped and stared at the sunset, it was amazing, that somthing so simple could be so beautiful "Wow." he said in awe  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:32 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Pitro laughed as he sat back up "Bet they will be cuter out in the real world." he said laughing then stopped and stared at the sunset, it was amazing, that somthing so simple could be so beautiful "Wow." he said in awe

"Of course." He winked and looked down. "You're so amazing." He looked down and then at the sunset. "Wow..."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:36 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"Of course." He winked and looked down. "You're so amazing." He looked down and then at the sunset. "Wow..."
as then sun went down Pitro couldnt look away till he noticed it gettting dark "Aww man, the sun set is over." he said and crossed his arms he was panicing inside though cause that ment this was his last day, of being pregnant, he sort of liked it and his last day till he was due and the scared him more but he didnt show it. he grabbed a water and took a sip "Should we head back?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:49 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

as then sun went down Pitro couldnt look away till he noticed it gettting dark "Aww man, the sun set is over." he said and crossed his arms he was panicing inside though cause that ment this was his last day, of being pregnant, he sort of liked it and his last day till he was due and the scared him more but he didnt show it. he grabbed a water and took a sip "Should we head back?"

Craig sat up and cleared his throat. "If you wanna go back we can." He smiled and started to clean up. "Are you excited that you'll be having babies tomorrow?"  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:52 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Craig sat up and cleared his throat. "If you wanna go back we can." He smiled and started to clean up. "Are you excited that you'll be having babies tomorrow?"
"Yea...but....but im kind of sad and scared. Im sad cause i realised i really enjoy being pregnant, im scared, cause who wouldnt be, so many things could go wrong." he said and stood up "We should probably go before my belly grows any bigger and i cant fit in the car." he said jokingly and laughed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:55 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"Yea...but....but im kind of sad and scared. Im sad cause i realised i really enjoy being pregnant, im scared, cause who wouldnt be, so many things could go wrong." he said and stood up "We should probably go before my belly grows any bigger and i cant fit in the car." he said jokingly and laughed

Craig could understand why Pitro had mixed feelings. "Well.. Yea... I'm scared too...But hopefully if we learn to love each other we'll have children..." He stood and packed up.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:58 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Craig could understand why Pitro had mixed feelings. "Well.. Yea... I'm scared too...But hopefully if we learn to love each other we'll have children..." He stood and packed up.
"Yea..." he said trying to help pack up he may have still loved Seth but Craig well, he was caring he took him in when he didnt even know him he felt bad for falling for his lover but now he felt like he was falling for Craig as he got to the caar he looked at Craig, "what if i gave them up, for adoption, soo that maybe if we do learn to love eachother, you can have your own , not my ex lovers children." he said he had been pondering this thought for quit some time  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff