Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:01 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"Earlier...when you to;d me to leave...was that because I hurt you or angered you?" as he asked this he kept looking at the floor his hair covering his eyes a little.

He looked down "a bit of both, and because I'm dangerous......" He said weakly.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:03 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb sighed in his head, he glanced over at him. "Why do you say your dangerous?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:11 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb sighed in his head, he glanced over at him. "Why do you say your dangerous?"

He looked at him. "You saw me earlier..." He said gently. "Plus I am always raping you..."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:14 pm

MichaelaWhite18
"Yes I did see you earlier and you fought off those solders not turn on me." He glanced away a little. "And maybe if you asked...it...it wouldn't be...rape..." After he said this he found his face flushing a little again.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:18 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"Yes I did see you earlier and you fought off those solders not turn on me." He glanced away a little. "And maybe if you asked...it...it wouldn't be...rape..." After he said this he found his face flushing a little again.

He looked up quickly "R-Really?" He asked.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:23 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb's face turned even more red, what was he saying?! He folded his arms then. "Don...don't read too much into it. After all...for protecting me, screwing me is a condition right? I know that...I didn't have a choice either way but still it couldn't hurt to be as...asked first..." As he said this his leg was bouncing nervously for some reason.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:35 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb's face turned even more red, what was he saying?! He folded his arms then. "Don...don't read too much into it. After all...for protecting me, screwing me is a condition right? I know that...I didn't have a choice either way but still it couldn't hurt to be as...asked first..." As he said this his leg was bouncing nervously for some reason.

Amos sat there wide eyes and before he knew it he was kissing Caleb deeply and held him close.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:38 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb had been taken aback when Alos kissed him. His eyes grew wide again and his face remained red, when he was held closer his heart jumped.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:50 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb had been taken aback when Alos kissed him. His eyes grew wide again and his face remained red, when he was held closer his heart jumped.

"C-Can I go further?" He asked gently.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:54 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him and blinked in surprise, he was actually asking? He glanced away a moment to think then looked at him. "N...now? But your still injured?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him and blinked in surprise, he was actually asking? He glanced away a moment to think then looked at him. "N...now? But your still injured?"

"Yeah? So?" He asked gently and kissed his neck.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:59 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb closed his eyes and shivered a little. "So? Sh...shouldn't you re...rest first...get healed up?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb closed his eyes and shivered a little. "So? Sh...shouldn't you re...rest first...get healed up?"

"No." He said bluntly and sucked on his ear.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:13 pm

MichaelaWhite18
"but..." Caleb said with a gasp as Alos sucked on his ear he then held his breath for about a minute before letting go and panting slightly with his shivering. "I still...have my armor on..." why did he say something so stupidly obvious.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:39 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"but..." Caleb said with a gasp as Alos sucked on his ear he then held his breath for about a minute before letting go and panting slightly with his shivering. "I still...have my armor on..." why did he say something so stupidly obvious.

He chuckled "I can fix that." He said chuckle.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games