Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Star crossed[yaoi 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Anu

"Scrambled is fine." Anu replied as he headed towards the tea. He placed his hair in a ponytail befoie grabbing two mugs and pouring the tea into them. He then place one on each side of the table and took seat, waiting.

Logosh42
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:45 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi gave a nod to Anu, as he popped in some bread in the toaster for toast, and proceeded to make his scrambled egg, with extra cheese. He also threw on some homemade Home Fries, as well, as some french Toast. "I love making big breakfastes, it's worht it." He said with a chuckle, as he gave Anu his plate of Scrambled eggs. "Enjoy, there's more to come of this meal."

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Anu

"Thanks." Anu replied with a smile as he settled in his seat. He took a bite of his egg7 and smiled even wider. "This is great." he added, wondering what Tobi had meant by that.

Logosh42
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:51 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi gave a smile to Anu ,then turned back tothe stove tofinish up the cooking,before he was to take a seat and eat. "You're welcome. Just be sure to save some room, aye?" He stated, as he flipped a few slices of french toast, before gonig to butter the regular toast, that had just popped up.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:25 pm

Anu

Anu gave nod, taking sip of his tea as he watched Tobi. He hd to wonder what his boyfrined was planning. He blinked when that term cone up. He couldn't help but smile at the thought.

Logosh42
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:20 am

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi finished cooking and set plates filled with bacon, home fries, toast, French toast, and sausage on the table. He sat in his seat, across from Anu's and made himself a cup of tea. "Dig on in, babe. Then maybe we can fool around or something later." He said with a light, but cute chuckle. "It shoudl be a great surfing day, so if you know how we can go, or I can teach you. Either way works for me." He added in as he took a bite of his eggs. He awaited on Anu's response.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:15 pm

Anu

Anu looked at all the food before him in awe. He found out that he really was hungry after all. "Fooling around sounds like fun. And I have never surfed in my life but I will be more than happy if you taught me." he replie with a smile of his own as he continued to eat his breakfast.

Logosh42
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:22 am

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi gsve a nod and grabbed some French Toast. "That sounds like a plan. I'll take you to my secret surfing teaching place then. We'll leave in a couple of hours." He said,as he gave a smile, then he drenched his toast in syrup and began eating it.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:00 am

Logosh42

Anu

Anu gave a nod. "I just have to go home and change clothes. Is that okay?" he replied, pausing in his eating to look up at his boyfriend.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:49 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi gave a light nod at Anu. "Sure thing, unless you'd like to go shoppnig. I kind of got to get a few new outfits." He said with a smile, as he finished up his plate and put whatever wasn't eaten away. He then collected the dirty dishes and wash a few. "When would you like to go, or where rather." He said, as he placed the dishes and pans in the dishwasher. He proceeded to await a reply.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:58 pm

Anu

Anu tilted his head. "That's not such a bad idea. I do need some new clothes. And there is this awesome mall nearby. We can go there." he replied with a smile and nod. Shopping sounded really great.

Logosh42
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:35 am

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi gave a nod to Anu's response. "Alrighy then, we'll leave when you're ready, ese." He said to the other, as he poured himself a cup of root beer. He sat back down at the table and awaited for the time when the two will leave.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:42 am

Logosh42

Anu

Anu gave a nod before gathering his things up. "Ready when you are, Tobi." he replied with a smile at his boyfriend as he stood up from the table.

(Wow. Over 17 pages.)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:00 pm

WhiteDragonLady

((lol I know right))
Tobi

Tobi chugged the rest of his cup of root beer and stood up. He headed for the door, grabbing his car keys. "Alrighty then, let's get going." He said, as he headed out the door. He awaited for Anu to exit, then he locked up his house. He then headed for his jeep and turned it on, awaiting for Anu to join him.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:21 pm

Logosh42

Anu

Anu gave a nod before hopping into the jeep with the other male. "Okay, then. LEt's get going shall we?" he asked with another smile as he placed his seatbelt on, ready to roll.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff