Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Escape if you can!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:20 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus shrugged "I never really hated it. I was just surprised that you took me away." He said. He was just surprised someone had the guts to take him from his home. His father is rich and needs to keep his father figure up and he wants to be able to look good so if anyone else took Markus they would be found easily and turned into the police.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:37 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Blushing he looked at the male and pulled him close and kissed his forehead gently. "I took you away because I wanted to at least spend some time with you and hopefully get you to like me or actually want to stay with me and the feeling would come naturally over time"he said calmly.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:11 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus nodded getting what the other meant. He would do the same if he had that stuff. He didn't have the fighting skill or anyting to do this stuff that Brian does. Markus always thought it was cool to fight and everything but he couldn't do it. Markus was glad "I like you already and I don't mind staying with you. it is much happier at your place." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:37 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian smiled gently as he took a small breath as he pulled the male to the side and pulled him close as he left his hands on his chest gently. "Markus do you really mean it? Everything that you say"he said gently.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:06 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus blushed deeply and nodded. Markus meant every single word he said. He was happy that he was with Brian and he was glad Brian kidnapped him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:31 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Biting his bottom lip gently he leaned down but stopped when he was near the male's lips as he blinked softly."Do you want me to kiss you or is it to early for that well between us"he said gently and softly.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:52 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus nodded. He really wanted Brian to kiss him. He was so relieved that the other asked. He was dying of not being able to kiss the other because the thought the other didn't want to be kissed.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:58 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Smiling gently he looked at the male and nuzzled his nose a bit and then leaned down gently kissing him on the lips and then pulled back. "Don't know what you like yet when it comes to kisses or affection"he said gently as he smiled a bit.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:12 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus's heart skipped a beat when the other kissed him. He was so happy that the other would give him affection and kiss him and even ask how he wanted it. That almost made his heart stop because of how happy he was to receive a kiss and affection.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:40 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian smiled and pulled back as he held his hand out for him gently. "Alright guess its time to continue exploring town and finding a place to eat dessert at"he said gently.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:45 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus nodded. He grabbed the other's hand. He was so happy he could dance and on the inside he was like very hyper but on the outside he was just smiling calmly like this didn't affect him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:08 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Laughing a bit he stopped and threw the male onto his back and began to give him a piggy back ride. "So what do you want to talk about Markus or are you just scared of starting conversations with me"he said gently.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:28 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus blushed deeply. "n-no I just don't know what to talk about" He said. put his arms around the other's neck he was happy that the other let him on his back even

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:38 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Nodding he continued to walk as he hummed softly to himself and made sure to keep the male up as he took a small breath. Eventually he got to the place and stopped as he looked at the male. "Are italian ice okay with you or you want something better like a funnel cake"he said

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:57 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus shrugged "I don't mind Italian Ice cream I actually never had some and it would be fun to try." He said. He noticed his favorite person that worked at his father's house. He knew that if the other saw him happy he would just leave them alone. The person was like a mother. The woman saw him and smiles as she saw that he was truly happy. She turned and walked away from them. Markus was glad she just left. He was too happy to have this ruined.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games