Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
I love you to death (Yoai Rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Elementis_Dragon

When Jack got of the shower and got dressed, he got out of the bathroom and quietly went into Caleb's room to look at the window. He noticed that Caleb was still there and stopped behind the closet door. He looked at Caleb, with a questioning look."Hey Caleb. I thought you'd be at school by now.." He said gently, setting one of his hands on his head. "Sleep late or something?"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:45 pm

Godly Alpha

Caleb froze mid dress he heard Jack's voice and then felt his hand ontop of his head and he slowly looked up at the vampire with wide eyes. "Your...your..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:23 pm

Elementis_Dragon

Jack gave Caleb a soft smile, then chuckled."I'm what?" He asked, right before Spain went into the room and walked up to him and pretended to be excitement to see him. He glanced at her an his smile widened, then he hugged Caleb from behind softly."Did I miss anything?"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Godly Alpha

Caleb was still frozen finally he looked back at Jack before pulling away and looking at him. "I thought you were dead!"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Elementis_Dragon

"Me, dead? No, why would you think that?" He asked, with a concerned look."I've just got back from hunting. Did you see that mess in the garage? I saw that coming in, looks horrible!" He thought he should take the scene in the garage and try to discard it before it popped up in the conversation. His plan would backfire if Caleb started asking questions about it and Jack was not a good storyteller.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Godly Alpha

"Yeah I saw the mess I also saw the dead body on the floor, your body, and your head the dog she kept carrying it around in her mouth."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Elementis_Dragon

"It most have been someone else. She most have thought it was my head or something, no way it was me though." Jack explained, glancing at the retreating Spain. Damn, now you leave? he thought with a quiet sigh.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:47 pm

Godly Alpha

Caleb did not look very convinced he looked away then all of a sudden feeling embarrassed for being so upset that he wasn't dead.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:18 pm

Elementis_Dragon

Jack turned Caleb's head gently with his hand."I'm alright, ok. " He said reassuringly. "You know I wouldn't have expected for you to be this worried, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for tricking you.."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Godly Alpha

He looked up at Jack then. "Why did you do that then?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:59 pm

Elementis_Dragon

Jack flinched when he asked the one question that he was avoiding since he apologized. He didn't want to right out and confess to him, so he tried his best to avoid it in a way."I was..um...It's just...-nothing." He muttered, then begrudgingly walked out of the room. He stepped over Spain on the way out, looking defeated. When he left Spain walks over to Caleb and stares at him as if she wanted to tell him something.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:29 pm

Godly Alpha

Caleb frowned when he left then he turned around and walked to his closet and started to look for clothes to wear that day. "Damn idiot making me worry." he started mumbling.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:12 pm

Elementis_Dragon

"Hey, hey. He isn't an idiot, he's just hard at displaying his emotions...For you." Spain said, sounding bitter again. She gave him a serious face, that only a dog would give another dog."Pretty stupid yourself if you ask me." She then followed Jack to the garage, growling at Caleb before she left. Jack was sitting on a box, he had a bothered look on his face as he looked at his broken phone. "I should have thought this through." He took one long look at the phone."I'm as useless as I was looking for that old man..!" His voice was low as he furiously launched the broken phone at the floor.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Godly Alpha

"I didn't ask for your opinion!" Caleb suddenly yelled but then he blinked. Wait who was he snapping at? He turned around but only saw Spain leaving and then he looked around the room for someone else and just blinked in confusion then he sighed and put his hand to his head. "Great now I'm losing my mind too."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:07 am

Elementis_Dragon

Spain flinched when a piece flung before her paws. She went up to him with her head low along with her posture. Jack sighed and looked at Spain, he slung to the floor and reached out to pet her."Thanks for the help Spain but I think I blew it.." He muttered to her, ruffling the fur on her head. She gave him a disappointed look, then backed a little way from him. Then made a big deal of whimpering, continuing to do so she walked about the garage. Jack examined the display for a few moments then he got confused."What are you trying to show me? You hungry, girl?" He asked. She shook her head then tried again, coming back to him with a sad look.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff