Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
He said he loved me......((Me + Taemins Lover)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:02 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"Of course." He winked and looked down. "You're so amazing." He looked down and then at the sunset. "Wow..."
as then sun went down Pitro couldnt look away till he noticed it gettting dark "Aww man, the sun set is over." he said and crossed his arms he was panicing inside though cause that ment this was his last day, of being pregnant, he sort of liked it and his last day till he was due and the scared him more but he didnt show it. he grabbed a water and took a sip "Should we head back?"

Craig sat up and cleared his throat. "If you wanna go back we can." He smiled and started to clean up. "Are you excited that you'll be having babies tomorrow?"
"Yea...but....but im kind of sad and scared. Im sad cause i realised i really enjoy being pregnant, im scared, cause who wouldnt be, so many things could go wrong." he said and stood up "We should probably go before my belly grows any bigger and i cant fit in the car." he said jokingly and laughed

Craig could understand why Pitro had mixed feelings. "Well.. Yea... I'm scared too...But hopefully if we learn to love each other we'll have children..." He stood and packed up.
"Yea..." he said trying to help pack up he may have still loved Seth but Craig well, he was caring he took him in when he didnt even know him he felt bad for falling for his lover but now he felt like he was falling for Craig as he got to the caar he looked at Craig, "what if i gave them up, for adoption, soo that maybe if we do learn to love eachother, you can have your own , not my ex lovers children." he said he had been pondering this thought for quit some time

Craig put things in the car, slowing when he heard Pitro's suggestion to Craig. He looked at the boy and frowned. "Would you really want to put your kids in adoption? I mean they are growing rapidly... They won't even be in the house for long... They grow two or months a day..." He mumbled and shrugged. "I will go with whatever you would like to do."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:06 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Craig sat up and cleared his throat. "If you wanna go back we can." He smiled and started to clean up. "Are you excited that you'll be having babies tomorrow?"
"Yea...but....but im kind of sad and scared. Im sad cause i realised i really enjoy being pregnant, im scared, cause who wouldnt be, so many things could go wrong." he said and stood up "We should probably go before my belly grows any bigger and i cant fit in the car." he said jokingly and laughed

Craig could understand why Pitro had mixed feelings. "Well.. Yea... I'm scared too...But hopefully if we learn to love each other we'll have children..." He stood and packed up.
"Yea..." he said trying to help pack up he may have still loved Seth but Craig well, he was caring he took him in when he didnt even know him he felt bad for falling for his lover but now he felt like he was falling for Craig as he got to the caar he looked at Craig, "what if i gave them up, for adoption, soo that maybe if we do learn to love eachother, you can have your own , not my ex lovers children." he said he had been pondering this thought for quit some time

Craig put things in the car, slowing when he heard Pitro's suggestion to Craig. He looked at the boy and frowned. "Would you really want to put your kids in adoption? I mean they are growing rapidly... They won't even be in the house for long... They grow two or months a day..." He mumbled and shrugged. "I will go with whatever you would like to do."
"I want to give them up, for adoption. I want you to have a family that is ours not some one else not some one from my past." he said then looked down and got into the car and buckled himself "I want to have your kids." he said in a low almost whisper of a voice  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:10 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"I want to give them up, for adoption. I want you to have a family that is ours not some one else not some one from my past." he said then looked down and got into the car and buckled himself "I want to have your kids." he said in a low almost whisper of a voice

"If that's what you want then okay. Do you want to see them at all though?" He asked as he got in and buckled up. He drove home with Pitro and hummed. "I wonder how Luke is.." He said as he pulled everything from the car.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:18 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"If that's what you want then okay. Do you want to see them at all though?" He asked as he got in and buckled up. He drove home with Pitro and hummed. "I wonder how Luke is.." He said as he pulled everything from the car.
he shook his head :No." when they pulled up to the house he got out of the car and looked at Craig "Why not call him? See if he is doing ok." he said walking in then looked at the stairs "I can do this." he said and walked up them slowly reaching the last step his belly dropped it wasnt noticeable cause he didnt say anything just went to his room and closed the door he knew that this would happen being close to his due dat they were now read, in position you could say his belly hanging lower now he took of his swim shorts and put the sweat pants back on and tried fitting a shirt over but took it off he sat on his bed "Wow he really does miss Luke." he said to himself with a sigh  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:20 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

he shook his head :No." when they pulled up to the house he got out of the car and looked at Craig "Why not call him? See if he is doing ok." he said walking in then looked at the stairs "I can do this." he said and walked up them slowly reaching the last step his belly dropped it wasnt noticeable cause he didnt say anything just went to his room and closed the door he knew that this would happen being close to his due dat they were now read, in position you could say his belly hanging lower now he took of his swim shorts and put the sweat pants back on and tried fitting a shirt over but took it off he sat on his bed "Wow he really does miss Luke." he said to himself with a sigh

"No.. It's better to have a clean split... For him and me..." He said softly, looking down as he walked and put everything away. He went upstairs and took a quick shower. He knocked on Pitro's door afterwards. "May I come in?" He asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:26 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"No.. It's better to have a clean split... For him and me..." He said softly, looking down as he walked and put everything away. He went upstairs and took a quick shower. He knocked on Pitro's door afterwards. "May I come in?" He asked with a smile.
"Yea." he said as he stood admiring his belly for the last time, it wassort of noticeable that it hung lower but not much when he had sweat pants on "The last time ill see this belly." he said and poked it a little, it was quit firm the babies not moving when he poked it "Well they are ready, my belly droped when he hit the last stair and got up here." he said and lifted his belly a little  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:35 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"Yea." he said as he stood admiring his belly for the last time, it wassort of noticeable that it hung lower but not much when he had sweat pants on "The last time ill see this belly." he said and poked it a little, it was quit firm the babies not moving when he poked it "Well they are ready, my belly droped when he hit the last stair and got up here." he said and lifted his belly a little

Craig went in and looked at Pitro. "Oh. I thought you looked different. Want me to stay with you until labor begins?" He asked with a smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:37 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Craig went in and looked at Pitro. "Oh. I thought you looked different. Want me to stay with you until labor begins?" He asked with a smile
"no no im fine, it wont happen till the morning." he said and sat down in his bed "Its going to be different not having a masive belly." he said with a faint laugh "And you sir need your rest if your going to be dealing with me in labor tomorrown." he said with a giggle "I can be a handfull"  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:39 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"no no im fine, it wont happen till the morning." he said and sat down in his bed "Its going to be different not having a masive belly." he said with a faint laugh "And you sir need your rest if your going to be dealing with me in labor tomorrown." he said with a giggle "I can be a handfull"

Craig nodded and kissed Pitro's head. "Okay. You sleep too." He left and went to the room. His bright facade dropping and his depressed reality coming out. He missed Luke and knew he would for a while. Pitro seemed happy but he wondered if he actually was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:50 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Craig nodded and kissed Pitro's head. "Okay. You sleep too." He left and went to the room. His bright facade dropping and his depressed reality coming out. He missed Luke and knew he would for a while. Pitro seemed happy but he wondered if he actually was.
Pitro fell back on his bed and grabbed a blanket and covered himself Luke was right, Craig was a kind man and he was starting like, him in a will you be the father of my children kind of way but Craig seemed to just miss Luke more and more and it made Pitro sad..
~during the night~

it was about 11 or 12 when Pitro suddenly wok up making no noise he moved his blanket and looked down, his water had broken. Pitro didnt want to startle Craig so he sat there till his first contraction started as it passed he started timing them till they were about four minutes appart then stood up which was painful arched over and using the walls for support he slowly made his way to Craigs room stoping every time he got a contraction then after it passed would start walking again he made it to Craigs door and pushed it open, he leaned his back on the door frame and slid down to the floor "C-Craig." he said in a hush tone he didnt move "Craig!" he yelled befor another contraction came this one more painful and longer "CRAIG ITS TIME!" he yelled as he sat on the floor in the door way his sweat pants were wet from his water breaking he started to breath faster but controlde it a little he made a small scream at the next contraction as it got worse "Come on Craig!"  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:56 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Pitro fell back on his bed and grabbed a blanket and covered himself Luke was right, Craig was a kind man and he was starting like, him in a will you be the father of my children kind of way but Craig seemed to just miss Luke more and more and it made Pitro sad..
~during the night~

it was about 11 or 12 when Pitro suddenly wok up making no noise he moved his blanket and looked down, his water had broken. Pitro didnt want to startle Craig so he sat there till his first contraction started as it passed he started timing them till they were about four minutes appart then stood up which was painful arched over and using the walls for support he slowly made his way to Craigs room stoping every time he got a contraction then after it passed would start walking again he made it to Craigs door and pushed it open, he leaned his back on the door frame and slid down to the floor "C-Craig." he said in a hush tone he didnt move "Craig!" he yelled befor another contraction came this one more painful and longer "CRAIG ITS TIME!" he yelled as he sat on the floor in the door way his sweat pants were wet from his water breaking he started to breath faster but controlde it a little he made a small scream at the next contraction as it got worse "Come on Craig!"

Craig didn't hear Pitro at first then woke up to the yell. He jumped out of bed and looked at Pitro. "Time!?" He got dressed and helped Pitro down. "Oh god..." He said as they got to the stairs. He went as slow as he could wuth Pitro. "How are the contractions?" He asked getting into the car and rushing to the hospital. He got a wheelchair for Pitro adn set him in it and wheeled to the maternity ward. Craig paged for pitro's doctor as he was prepped for the c-section. "I'll be right here Pitro. Don't worry." Craig said softly, holding his hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:03 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

~during the night~

Craig didn't hear Pitro at first then woke up to the yell. He jumped out of bed and looked at Pitro. "Time!?" He got dressed and helped Pitro down. "Oh god..." He said as they got to the stairs. He went as slow as he could wuth Pitro. "How are the contractions?" He asked getting into the car and rushing to the hospital. He got a wheelchair for Pitro adn set him in it and wheeled to the maternity ward. Craig paged for pitro's doctor as he was prepped for the c-section. "I'll be right here Pitro. Don't worry." Craig said softly, holding his hands.
Pitro was in some seriouse pain now and he did scream a few times "I-i need to push." he said as he got in the car with Craig and was rushed to the hospitalfeeling the urge to push them the contractions worsened "Oh god oh god." he said tears streaming down his face and let out another scream the contractions werent even a minute apart now "GET THEM OUT OF ME!" he yelled holding the bottom of his belly as he was put in the wheel chair cringed at the pain "I feel the urge to push, really bad." he said holdingthe arms of the wheel chair so tight his fingers were turnign white "No C-section its to late they are alrady coming." he said threw his pants, he was a sweaty mess  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:10 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

~during the night~

Pitro was in some seriouse pain now and he did scream a few times "I-i need to push." he said as he got in the car with Craig and was rushed to the hospitalfeeling the urge to push them the contractions worsened "Oh god oh god." he said tears streaming down his face and let out another scream the contractions werent even a minute apart now "GET THEM OUT OF ME!" he yelled holding the bottom of his belly as he was put in the wheel chair cringed at the pain "I feel the urge to push, really bad." he said holdingthe arms of the wheel chair so tight his fingers were turnign white "No C-section its to late they are alrady coming." he said threw his pants, he was a sweaty mess

Craig was at a loss he didn't know what to do. The doctor rushed in. "Breathe Pitro. Breathe. Okay?" He said as he put the boy in stirrups, taking off his pants. "You need to push okay?" Craig held Pitro's hand, breathing for him. "Come on Pitro... You can do it..." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:15 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

~during the night~

Craig was at a loss he didn't know what to do. The doctor rushed in. "Breathe Pitro. Breathe. Okay?" He said as he put the boy in stirrups, taking off his pants. "You need to push okay?" Craig held Pitro's hand, breathing for him. "Come on Pitro... You can do it..." He said.
Pitro squeezed Craigs hand as had as he could as he pushed and screemed at the same time then gave up and breathed then started to push again his heart rate dangerously high as he pushed he let out another scream and squeezed Craig's hand harder "AHHH!" he pushed with all his might to it only helping a little as the baby's head crowned. "DEAR GOD!" he said he was sweating much more now and his heart rate just kept going up and up  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:22 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

~during the night~

Pitro squeezed Craigs hand as had as he could as he pushed and screemed at the same time then gave up and breathed then started to push again his heart rate dangerously high as he pushed he let out another scream and squeezed Craig's hand harder "AHHH!" he pushed with all his might to it only helping a little as the baby's head crowned. "DEAR GOD!" he said he was sweating much more now and his heart rate just kept going up and up

Craig watched Pitro. "Please calm down Pitro... You're going to have a heart attack." He said softly. Though the doctor kept encouraging. "There's a head. Come on Pitro you can do this." He said softly ."I know you can." The doctor said. Craig frowned as he squeezed Pitro's hand gently. "Come on Pitro. Don't hurt yourself.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff