Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Angelic prisoner (1x1 Rp with My Twisted Fables) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:38 am
"No but I might be" Devin said stealing the dagger easily from Tatsu's hand with a smile "feel strange without a weapon, so thanks" He said, slipping the blade into his belt; already he could smell the scent of sulphur in the air, the laughter of demons and the clashing of blades,not to mention the heat of hell; it made Devin grin; how he had missed his home sweet home. "Lets get going shell we?" He said softly before he slipped through the door gesturing Elijah to follow.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:53 am
Stomping his foot like a child not getting his way, Elijah huffed slightly before he reached out and placed a hand on Tatsu's arm and the two stepped through the doorway; the demon closing it softly behind them. Eyes opening slowly once through, the angel paused with his hand buried in the soft fur at his side, drawing in a breath. They had stepped into the new dimension and into a long hallway of sorts. Turning, the angel glanced behind him to see the closed door to a room within the inn. At least no one had been around to see them walk through. Would have caused a few too many questions. Having slept so close to the other last night, his scent was masked for the time being, covering most of the angelic scent he would normally give off. That, and being so close to Tatsu would negate any other smells coming from the half breed.

Glancing down, Elijah smiled when he saw the hell hound within his grasp, fingers ruffling the black fur gently before the two started off after the other demon. He could feel the growing heat coming off the canine at his side moments before his paws and tail lit on fire, the flames licking along the angel's hand playfully. It made him smile even more, those pale orbs shifting down to watch the flames play along his fingertips. "Miss home, have you?" As to which demon he was asking the question was up for debate, Tatsu answering with a gentle rub against his master's leg as the walked.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:25 am
Devin had a similar change, his dark hair turned a dark red at the very tips as did his tail and horns his body heat liek Tatsu's also increased as they headed through the motel but what changed the most was Devins body; his skin which had been lightly tanned tinged with red and dotted which those pretty red scales began to shift and swirls of ink appeared on his body in the form of a tattoo on his left side, the tattoo started at hi right wists trained up his arm and across his chest and back and there was an indication the ink dipped down and continued under those pants as well.

Devin smiled a bit as they heard moaned of pleasure and pain coming from quite a few of the rooms as they headed downstairs to where the bar of the hotel was; it was there that things went quiet at that, not because of Elijah but because of devin; all the other Demons sported sets of wings in varying shapes sizes and colours and the lesser demon stood out like a sore thumb. Devin glared at them and dared them to say anything as he lt on walking, someone throwing a tankard of ale at his head causing him to get soaked didn't surprise him he just took it and kept walking until they were out of the hotel without saying a word.

( http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1jrIZjIHWVg/UArMpzGAwLI/AAAAAAAAAM8/-9wdWgDo_BY/s400/Tribal-Tattoos-for-Men-on-half-body.jpg <- Front
http://cooltattoodesigns.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/tribal-body-tattoos-for-men-ideas.jpg <- Back)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:11 am
Elijah followed silently after the other demon as they led them both out of the hotel room, his face warm slightly by the time they made it down the stairs from hearing so many sounds coming from the many occupied rooms upstairs. Only the hand on Tatsu's fur let him know where exactly they were going, and even when there were stairs. The poor angel had closed his eyes without even realizing it. He managed to make it down the stairs, taking a breath before he let his hand drop from the demon's shoulder to walk alongside him, rather than looking like he was clinging to the creature, and silently walked out.

Those pale eyes settled upon the slight changes the demon's body had overgone while they had descended the stairs, many questions passing through those eyes of his before they closed and he glanced away. There were subtle changes that he could see, the tattoo covered by the shirt the being was wearing was left unnoticed at first until the angel moved closer and was able to make out a darker pattern on his arm. He actually took a step forward, almost as if he were to touch the strange pattern before the being realized what he was about to do and froze. "Anymore surprises for me, Devin?" Elijah teased, hand reaching out to touch Tatsu's shoulder again as silence settled between them all once more. He had not been paying close enough attention to see the drink thrown at the other, so needless to say, the wet shirt was confusing him, taking a step closer until he smelled the alcohol and frowned.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:20 pm
"..." Devin was quiet as he raked his hand through the soaked hair and wiped his face as he kept walking, the demons were eyeing him with disdain, obviously presuming he had had his wings torn off as punishment rather than because of torture; that was always everyones first assumption, and he was guilty of it himself when he was younger...he couldn't say he enjoyed being on the other end of the stick, and it made him feel on edge; this was not how i was supposed to go on his way home goddamnit. "Lets keep going" He said taking Elijah by the arm gently.

Oce they were out of the hotel a large city awaited them made out of blackened marble; red street lamps lighting the way from one district to the other; the entertainment district was more than just sex motels and whore houses of course, there were game arcades gambling halls, pools race car tracks, etc; if you could think of it this place had it, and it was run by Asmodeus, one of the more ancient demons of hell, Devin had never met him but he heard he was a nice enough guy.

"This way" "He said recognizing the street and walking down it he could see demons stopping what they were doing to stare at him some were whispering under their breaths, mothers were outright looking at him with disdain; yeah his return home was no longer as exciting as he had first thought it would be.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:32 pm
Jumping when reached for once more, Elijah sighed before he started following after the other, hands reaching up to remove them from his arm. His fingers curled around the demon's to hold onto that leading hand that was taking him through the district. It was one he had not been to before, and it was interesting to see the many buildings that they passed, each one emitting a different sound from the doors that would occasionally open as a customer would leave or enter.

Stumbling a bit, the angel tightened his grip on the other, those pale eyes turning ahead to watch where he was going for the time being. He could sense Tatsu following behind them both like a great shadow. Elijah wasn't at all worried about the demon, glad that at least one of them was happy to be back.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:59 pm
Devin lead then out of the main entertainment quarter and down the quieter residential areas of the district, there were fewer demons here, thankfully but kids who were playing would run and hide away from him when they saw him; needless to say was in low spirits by the time he reached his mother's home; he had hoped even some of the people he knew would treat him better but he really should have expected such a cold atmosphere; he'd been so excited to come home he'd forgotten how bad it could be to be wingless down here.

"Here we are" He said as he looked up at his old home; it was a small house; quaint and well looked after, you'd think demons lived in caves but hell was actually a lot more civilized then angels gave them credit for. Reaching out he tapped on the door and waited; the lights were on so his mother was obviously home.

After a long moment, the door opened and a beautiful woman with long dark hair, red wings and a tail stood there with red/pink eyes and with a soft feminine face, that made it obvious where Devin for his looks from, she wore nothing but a simple red sheet draped over her foehn like some sort of loose toga, her neck head arms and angles were covered in silver jewelry with various gemstones inserted into some of the grander pieces, she almost had tattoos similar to her sons, but these were smaller and more delicate.

"...Devin?" Se whispered as she looked him up and down before she reached out and cupped his face gently tucking his horns and hair, as if not believing he was really before she pulled him into a hug. "...oh my poor baby...you look like a mess" She whispered softly "They told me you were dead, that you were killed in action..."

"No mom...angels got a hold of me...tried to interrogate me...but wouldn't give them anything...they tried to negotiate for my release and when that failed..." Ee shook his head "Well I had to escape..." He said before he shifted to one side "Mom this is Elijah and his vassal Tastu...they helped me escape" He said.

The succubus looked down at Elijah before she almost squealed, pinching the angels cheeks "Aww he's cute!, what a sweet face" She cooed "Well any friend of devins is a friend of mine, please come in" She said gesturing them inside.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <- Devins mom: AKA a BAMF  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:20 pm
Staying close to the other demon, Elijah was silent was they walked, bumping into the other when they finally stopped in front of a smaller home. The warm glow of lights within let them know that someone was indeed home. The angel glanced up towards the darkened sky above, wondering just what hour it was, but all thoughts seemed to disappear when the door was opened and the woman of the house stepped across the threshold.

The angel blinked several times as he looked the woman over, slowly releasing Devin's hand so the two could reunite without being interrupted. He understood the woman's concern, a hand lifting to hide the small smile that threatened to upturn the corners of his mouth when she began tugging at his face. Well, that was one way to make sure that someone standing in front of you was real or not. He felt Tatsu step forward and nudge slightly at the back of his leg, which made the angel smile and reach out to touch the demon's fur again softly.

Those pale eyes turned towards the woman when Devin spoke his name, nodding his head in a slight bow almost in acknowledgement before his face was pinched. His own hands lifted to rub at the small pink spots that decorated the pale skin before he stepped forward and took hold of Devin's arm as they stepped inside the house. "T-Thank you, ma'am," he replied, nibbling softly on his lower lip. "I'm sorry he is not in better health. There was only so much I could do..."

ooc| Just realized I hadn't sent any pictures of Tatsu. Below is a picture of the form he is in right now. I'll have to search a bit to find his human-ish form.
Tatsu Hell Hound Form  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:39 pm
The house was small but comfortable and most of all tidy, of course Devin knew if you looked in his mother's bedroom it would be something entirely different; she WAS a succubus after all and she had her needs just like everyone else, but she at least tried to make the rest of the house look normal.

Devin's mother smiled sadly before she shook her head "Please call me Lilin, and the main thing is that he's alive...its more than I ever hoped for" She said softly as she made then all sit before she served out tea, it was different then stuff on earth it was a little stronger with a bitter aftertaste. ce the tea was serves she sat her wings pressed against her back as she noted Devins were painfully absent "Devin...your wings..."

"They were torn off by the angels..." He said bluntly not sugarcoating it at all "It's fine mom I'll just live without them" He said to her but he didn't stop her from rubbing a comforting hand along his back, if anything he leaned into it, feeling very much like a child all over again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:54 pm
Sitting down when asked to do so, Elijah pulled his feet up next to him on the seat he had taken, hands running against the fabric covering his legs before he glanced up. He could only nod and smile just a bit, right hand reaching out to rub at Tatsu's ear gently when he sat down at his feet in front of the couch. He heard the sorrow in both their voices then and had to close his eyes, looking down at the floor with a tightness in his chest. "But I thought you said we were going to try and get them back," Elijah stated in a small voice, hand tightening it's grip slightly on his pant leg before he dared raise those pale eyes to look at the two in front of him. He heard the small whimper come from the demon at his feet, jumping slightly when Tatsu rested his chin against his leg and the angel forced a small smile. 'I'm fine Tatsu....'  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:42 pm
"...I can plead my case to the council...but I told you...there's no guarantee they'll agree to help me, I'm not exactly high on their priority list...if they say no I just have to deal with it" Devin said softly as he sipped his tea; it was nice to be back home, the tea was comforting and he felt a little better about his return to hell already, but he felt mentally and emotionally drained.

Lilin regarded her son with sorrow; she wanted nothing more than yo let the other head rest in his lap as she petted his hair and made him drift off to sleep, much like she would do when eh was little, but he was an adult now, and she knew despite his offhandedness about it; he was struggling to cope; he put on a brave face for his companions, especially the dark haired boy so he wouldn't worry probably.

"We can deal with that tomorrow...you can stay here in the mean time, I'll make some dinner...Devin show your friends to the guest room please" She said patting his shoulder gently before standing and heading to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:57 pm
Elijah opened his mouth to say something, but glanced down when he felt Tatsu press his muzzle against his leg a bit harder than before. Picking the tea up, he began to slowly drink the liquid, settling back on the small couch he had sat down on. The angel glanced down and looked into those dark eyes before the being sighed and finally just let the subject go for the time being. It hurt him, to know that it was the second time Devin was taken that they took both of his wings...With the one and a part of the other, there could have been some use out of them, but to no longer have the limbs...

The angel glanced up when Devin stood, slowly getting to his feet as well with the tea still in his hand. "Thank you Lilin. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know," Elijah replied with a small smile before he turned to follow the other to the bedroom he would be staying in.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:18 am
Devin nodded to his mother as he stood and gestured them both to follow up the stairs; there were four doors the furthest one from the stairwell as painted pink with hearts on it, on the left were two doors one was blue the other was red, and the lest on on the right was black. "Okay...black door is the bathroom blue door is your room,red is mine, pink is my moms" He said softly as he leaned against the wall "...You okay?" He said softly  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:06 pm
The two followed Devin silently up the stairs, Elijah glancing around as the two went up and then paused at the top of the stairs. He looked to each door and couldn't hide the smile when he saw the colors on the different doors. Interesting way to keep rooms assigned. He hesitated when asked if he was okay and glanced away quickly, right arm crossing in front of his stomach to clasp the left gently. "Your mother is nice..I thought for sure she was going to cast me out or get mad at me for what happened to your wings..." he muttered, fingers kneading at the warm flesh against his outer arm while he spoke.  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:29 pm
Devin smiled sadly at that "Elijah she thought i was DEAD, how can she get angry at you after you saved my a**, twice might I add, she didn't expect me to come home with breath in my lungs and life in my eyes, ever since dad died that's always been her biggest fear so I know...she's really relieved" He said softly "She doesn't know your part angel your scents are doing a good job of covering that" he muttered before he turned to the red door and opened it slowly "Jeez she really did leave it untouched" He said amused as he looked around in his old room; he had long since moved out of his mothers when he joined the military, so ti was full of childish toys, worm old posters and yes; stuffed teddies.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games