Welcome to Gaia! ::

โ™‚ Yaoi โ™ฅ Yuri Role Play โ™‚

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:48 pm

๐•ฟ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐•ธ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข & แƒฏฮฑฮฝฮนั”ั ำƒฮนฮทษข
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxTristan shot Rory a look as he swallowed his food. Sadly, toasted bread didn't agree well with his sore throat. Tristan got up and because he didn't have a good comeback (since he wasn't very good with them anyway) he grabbed the back of Rory's chair and pushed it back so he'd fall backwards. Was that a bit harsh? Well, Tristan's mood seemed to switch gears to become almost equal to Rory's; it's just how Tristan was. His mood typically reflected that of whomever he was around in the mornings and during some parts of the day. "C*nt," Tristan mumbled as he walked into the kitchen and put the sandwich and everything else into a container. Tristan only kept colored pants around because so many people said his butt looked good in them; hell, Toby even agreed! No way in hell was Rory taking his colored pants from him!

xxXavier smiled when Toby giggled. "That's the plan for today then: we get the restraining order filled out, buy you a new phone with a new number, see if we can get Tristan to put everything onto it while we go look for my new place. Yeah, we can fit that into a day," he said with a nod. It didn't take long for Xavier to finish eating. "Might want to text Tristan about it all; he's sick and I doubt he'll be going anywhere for a couple days anyway," Xavier said as he picked up the dishes. He knew how the brunette liked to be called or texted in advance before anyone went over to his house, other than that you could bother the guy whenever. He put his dishes in the sink and headed out of the kitchen. "I'll be down in a few minutes," he said before he left to the stairs. Obviously he had to dry his hair still. After his hair was dried and brushed out, he walked downstairs. He was ready to go whenever Toby was.

LilRinn
Rory might be in for something unexpected if he gets Tristan to yell at him~ And yeah, sometimes you really do! If you don't provide yourself with sleep your brain will force it upon you! I am thinking about bringing back the outfit thing for the two; it's fun to make especially with Tristan xD
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:34 pm

User Imageโ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ-โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

User Image

Rory felt a little victorious that he silenced Tristan for the moment. Unexpectedly though, Tristan grabbed the back of his seat and pushed the chair back. Before Rory could even catch himself, he hit the floor. A whimper escaped his lips as he held onto his shoulder. That really hurt! Rory's shoulder had been in pain already! Rory heard Tristan call him a c*nt as he walked away. Rory growled under his breath. Ohhh, he was getting mad now. Rory rolled off the chair and heard a crackling noise come from the chair. โ€œWell, you broke your chair idiot!โ€ Rory shouted after Tristan. After that, Rory got up and followed Tristan into the kitchen. Rory wasn't even close to done here. There was so much more of this little scene to blow up. Once to Tristan, Rory got in the guy's face and growled lowly. โ€œWhat the hell is your problem? Was I trying to hurt you? No!โ€ Rory said in a bit of a raised voice. โ€œDon't start pushing me around! I promise you'll regret it.โ€ Rory said threateningly and glared even more at Tristan. That was purely a threat though.. Rory wasn't about to start beating up a human. Especially if he couldn't fully control his strength. A werewolf like himself could have really hurt a human.. Though Tristan looked almost like he could have handled it a bit more better than most humans. The guy did live through a werewolf mauling him after all.

Toby nodded then grabbed his phone again. He turned it back on to text Tristan. He pretty much said the situation. 'I'm getting a restraining order today along with a totally new phone and number. Can you transfer everything over to the new phone?' Toby typed up then sent. It seemed that Shane gave up on calling Toby for the moment. So he could wait a bit for a response. If Tristan for some reason took awhile. โ€œJust texted him.โ€ Toby said. He left the kitchen after Xavier did and looked over at him when he said he'd be down in a few minuets. Toby nodded then went off to do his own thing. He slipped shoes on and leaned against the wall with his headsets blaring music into his ears. He wasn't even paying attention to what song it was. It just gave him a distraction while he waited for Xavier. When Xavier came back down stairs, Toby looked up at him with a bit of a smile and pulled one of his earphones out. He dangled the car keys in front of himself. โ€œDo you want to drive, or shall I?โ€ Toby asked.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
If you do that, I might start doing it too~ Just to feel like it's even. Btw, wasn't expecting that from Tristan. o-o

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:53 pm

User Image
User Image

xx"I can fix it," Tristan stated. Well, him or a friend could. He looked at Rory and glared back at him. "Oh, you weren't? Do insults aren't supposed to hurt my feels? Well, that's news to me!" Tristan could only half shout back at Rory. Lucifer was upstairs now in Tristan's room. "You know what, Rory? I will push you around; you're in my f*cking house! And I won't regret acting like an *ss to someone you already is one," Tristan said as his voice started to fade out and get choppy. He heard his phone go off and he took it as an opportunity to leave the kitchen. He went into the living room and picked up his phone. Sure, just as soon as Rory's sorry *ss gets out of my f*cking house. Tristan never swore when he texted people, especially Toby, so this would be a sign to the red-head that the brunette was in a foul mood.

xxXavier walked over to Toby and shrugged. "May you should if you know where the place is and where you want to get your new phone from; I can drive to the apartments and condos," he said. This way they wouldn't get lost or have to give directions and Xavier could take a little break from having to drive them around so much. He opened the front door and let Toby go first and then let the boy lock the door before they left to the car. Xavier got into the passenger seat and waited for Toby.

LilRinn
Sweet~! I'll work on their outfits after this reply. It's easier to see it than to describe it without some sort of visual. I'll still describe what they put on, but pictures help. I know, but it get's things off to a decent start with the two~!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:29 pm

User Imageโ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ-โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

User Image

Hurt my feels? Rory nearly face palmed. Feels?! That sounded stupid. โ€œGod, you sound so stupid!โ€ Rory said. He seemed to smirk in entertainment when Tristan could only half shout back at him before his voice got all choppy. He almost wanted to laugh but didn't. โ€œYou will try at least.โ€ Rory said while Tristan walked off. Rory didn't even seem to mind Tristan calling him an a**. He was fully aware that he was a jerk. He always had been. This was a rude awakening for Tristan as well as a point that Rory was trying to make. He was a horrible person, and didn't give a sh*t! He'd prefer to be a jerk than being connected with too many people. It just led to bull anyways. โ€œOh so, being under your roof gives you permission to push me around?โ€ Rory asked as he followed after Tristan. โ€œYou know, that's almost as ridiculous as you and your supernatural fetish. Those books aren't true Tristan and you need to be put into an asylum or something. You are a f*cking bipolar lunatic! I'm surprised that Toby can even stand being around you!โ€ Rory said in a raised voice again.

Toby nodded then went out the door. โ€œOkie doke~โ€ Toby hummed before walking out to the car. Just as he got into the car, he got a text from Tristan and smiled a bit. That smile switched to a glare though. โ€œTristan's cussing...โ€ Toby said as he looked at his phone. So Rory was giving Tristan some trouble again huh? It was no shock to Toby. He was surprised those two had even lasted this long hanging around each other. Usually Rory and someone else split ways after two hours tops because Rory was just that much of a douche. Unless maybe Rory actually liked Tristan and wouldn't admit it? Toby scuffed. โ€œPfft. As if.โ€ Toby said and shook his head then sighed. He looked over at Xavier after pulling out of the gates. He started to drive down the road now to get to somewhere for a restraining order. โ€œWell, Rory and Tristan are arguing once again...โ€ Toby stated encase Xavier was wondering.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
These two must be the most bipolar pair I have ever role played with... xD I'll get started on outfits too in a bit~ I know what you mean.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:53 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan's eye twitched a little. He was done. That was the last strew. "Get out." Tristan stated sternly as he turned and gave Rory a look that people rarely ever see from him. "Get the f*ck out; I don't want to even look at you. You're no better then the b*st*rds I had to grow up with and the people I've had to deal with; you're no better than Shane. You disgust me." The look on his face was filled purely with hate and anger, and he looked Rory straight in the eyes as he spoke. What was odd was that Tristan seemed like he was about to tear up. Why? Now because his throat hurt, but because he couldn't do things like this. He couldn't yell at people, he couldn't be mad at someone, he couldn't do any of it without getting close to crying. He never felt mad, it was just something that always happened. Tristan couldn't handle being called a mental case; he knew could be one, but he couldn't handle others saying he was. It mad him made. Mentally, the male wasn't that sound and Toby could say he wasn't after Tristan went a little crazy a few years back. Under no circumstances could anyone, not even Toby, tell Tristan he should be locked up in an asylum without the male getting mad beyond belief. Shane had called Tristan something similar, but far worse and Toby had to get the male out of there before Tristan literally made the man a human art project.

xxXavier raised an eyebrow. Didn't Tristan typically cuss? He knew for a fact the guys favorite word was c*nt and his second favorite was sh*t. Come to think of it over text messages, Tristan never swore unless he was upset. When Toby scoffed, Xavier seemed a bit more confused. When Toby explained that the two were at each others throats again, Xavier just nodded. "They were doing so well," he smirked a bit. He didn't personally know very well how Tristan was when he was upset; he'd yell a bit before he'd tell the person to f' off while he hide away somewhere. Why did he go lock himself away after he yelled? Was it to keep himself from getting angrier or to calm down? Xavier shrugged. "They'll work it out; they seem to do that," he said as they drove down into the city. "Now, which building are we going to?" he asked as he looked around the windows.

Outfits :: Xavier | Tristan

LilRinn
Rory found the line...and he went right on past it xD They really are and it's very funny. Well, you can take a look at theirs now~! I had to change the shirt for Tristan, so ignore the fact that a girl is wearing it and think of it as a guys shirt xD
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Oh, did Rory finally strike a serious nerve there? He could really feel that one hit Tristan. The look on Tristan's face only proved how pissed he was getting. That look kind of gave Rory the chills. He hadn't seen Tristan ever get nearly this mad. Which was a good thing. . Or a bad thing. Nope. It was a good thing. Maybe this would prevent Rory's wolfy side from trying to get attached to Tristan. If it wasn't already too late for that. Then that look in Tristan's eyes.. The guy looked like he was about to tear up. Was Rory getting to Tristan that badly? For just a split second, Rory's eyes seemed to hold a sad look that may have said he felt bad for doing this, but that washed away quickly. Rory was worse than Shane? You better believe that! โ€œWhat, does being called a coo coo head not settle well with you? Well I am just pointing the fact you are worse than a demented old circus monkey.โ€ Rory said. He didn't seem to be shouting anymore. He more so said this with a pleased smirk on his face before having an angry expression again. โ€œAnd you want to know something? I AM worse than Shane! I've told you before, I'll say it again. I. AM. A. PIECE. OF. SH*T!โ€ Rory shouted. Rory didn't leave just yet. He wanted to make sure everything he was saying was settling into Tristan's head before he left.

Depending on how bad it really was, Tristan and Rory really would have gotten over it like usual. Toby just hoped Rory wasn't acting up too badly. Rory could be cruel. This was worrying him now. He kind of wanted to go to Tristan's house to make sure Tristan was okay and that Rory wasn't be slaughtered. He needed to get things done though and he knew Tristan along with Rory could deal with things on their own. Besides.. Toby didn't want to get into that mess. Noooo thank you. Toby Nodded at what Xavier said. โ€œYeah, your right.โ€ Toby said. After a little bit, Toby looked over at a particular building and pulled up to it. โ€œThis one.โ€ Toby said as he got out of the car. He waited for Xavier before going inside though. Once they got inside and up to a lady behind the counter, Toby asked about a restraining order and she gave him a form to fill out. It took a minuets or two but, the form was quite simple to fill out. Not they just needed to wait for her to got print out the restraining order. Which would have taken a few more minuets. While she was doing that though, she looked over at Toby and Xavier. โ€œDid you want me to have a notification taken to Shane or are one of you telling him?โ€ The women asked. Toby shook his head. Was she nuts? This was a restraining order. In other words, Toby didn't want to go near that man. โ€œI think it's best if an officer did that.. He's really violent.โ€ Toby informed her.

Kassumi6
Welllll~ Rory may have gone further past the line. Idk. xD I like the outfits. ^^

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:12 pm

User Image
User Image

xxIf Tristan was an animal, his ears would have been folded back. He seemed to flinch slightly whenever Rory shouted at him; he couldn't handle being yelled at very well either. "Well maybe I didn't want to believe that," he hissed at the male before he forcefully turned Rory around and pushed him to the door. He pushed him outside and put his hand on the door as he looked at Rory, tears clearly in the corner of his eyes. These were the only times Tristan would ever been seen or caught crying other than really sad movies or books. "You can personally tell Toby why your band will be dealing with one tour bus the whole tour because I'm not going." With that the door slammed shut in Rory's face before he could say anything else. The clicking sound of locked could be heard. After that Tristan turned around and leaned against the wall only to slid down to the floor. He finally just let the tears fall down his cheeks without too much car. Lucifer came downstairs and went over to the brunette who hugged the dog with a sad smile. "Want some bacon?" he asked and the dog barked happily. Yeah, sometimes the dog was a bit spoiled.

xxXavier would have referred to the two as an old married couple, but he decided against it. He got out of the car and walked inside with Toby. He waited for Toby to fill out the forms for the restraining order. He raised an eyebrow at the woman's question. Xavier nodded in agreement to what Toby said. He would have brought up that he tried to attack their friend with a knife, but it would only make things worse. Once everything was taken care up, the woman handed them a copy of the restraining order, put one other copy off to the side, and the official paperwork away to be put locked away properly later on. She told them to have a nice day before the left back to the car. "Now for a new phone. We can go to Tristan's after," he said. Truth be told, Xavier had a bad feeling about whatever spat the two got into now. After getting into the car, they were off to another building. They got out and walked into the store that was filled with electronics. "Any idea where the phones are?" Xavier asked Toby unsurely since he was already lost.

LilRinn
He might have, but one good thing came out of this: Lucifer got some turkey bacon xD Thanks! Xavier's rather simple and plain; Tristan likes to have fun.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:52 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Why wouldn't have Tristan wanted to believe that Rory was a horrible person? Probably because of some reason Rory didn't know about. Whatever though. Rory was a horrible person and he wouldn't deny it. It's father said he was, his mother blamed him for everything even.. So Rory must have been a horrible person then right? No one really liked him so that proved it even more. Rory didn't even fight back when being forced out the front door. He knew his welcome here was gone. He hoped it was for good too. When Rory turned to look at Tristan as he spoke again, something really hit Rory's chest like a tone of bricks.. Tears were in the corner of Tristan's eyes, just threatening to spill over. Ohhh.. Now it was hitting him. What was he doing and why was he doing it? Tristan didn't deserve this.. Before Rory even let himself want to start begging for forgiveness that he didn't deserve, Rory growled and turned away from the door that was slammed. Rory wanted this! He wanted to make Tristan hate him but, why did he feel so shitty about this? Normally he could do this to anyone and not even care.. Rory shook his head and just kept walking. Later on down the road, he ended up texting one of the guys in the band to come grab him off the street to get back home. As time passed little by little and Rory calmed down.. He was partly wishing he hadn't done that but, Tristan just didn't understand! No one would! So Rory just pushed the thought of feeling bad away and comforted himself by thing, โ€œTristan will thank me for this..โ€ over and over.

After everything was done with the restraining order, Toby took his copy and walked with Xavier back out to the car. Now it was off for a new phone. Great. Toby had this one for years but Xavier had made a good point. Getting rid of that phone would help him get over Shane.. Which Toby really needed. Eventually they pulled up to an electronics store and Toby went inside with Xavier. He almost seemed sad to get rid of his phone. It was old and kind of beat up but that was because he had it four five years now.. Oh well, he needed an upgrade anyways. โ€œUm.. This way I think.โ€ Toby said as he turned to the left half of the building. When they ended up where the phones were Toby started looking around at different phones a such. He ended up picking out a touch phone that was big enough to do things like emailing and gaming or whatever. He kind of needed one for his job anyways. He would have settled for a simple fifteen dollar flip phone to be honest. After grabbing a phone, Toby looked over to Xavier. โ€œIs there anything you wanted to look at while we're here?โ€ Toby asked. He didn't think there was anything but, thought he'd check anyways.

Kassumi6
Welp.. Oh well, he's a p***k. Yeah, at least Lucifer gets bacon.. That spoiled happy dog. xD You're welcome~ I want Xavier's outfit.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:16 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan wasn't sure what to do now after he broke up a piece of bacon into small pieces for Lucifer to eat. He left the broken chair where it was and didn't really want to look at it. He felt bad; he felt hurt more than he really should have. Why? People could insult him all day and he wouldn't care, but it wasn't just referring to Tristan as a mental case that got to him. He sighed heavily and sat down on the couch. He wiped the tears from his cheeks and stared up at the ceiling. Maybe he'd just clean today. The lawn need to be mowed, the house could use a good cleaning, Lucifer could do with a bath, and the sheets on the beds needed to be changed. It was settled them, Tristan would clean and organize to keep himself busy; this is was he usually did when he was upset, stressed and nervous. The place would be cleaned, everything would be reorganized from clothing to the books in his little library.

xxXavier followed after Toby as he looked at everything there was, which was a hell of a lot! After Toby found the phone he wanted, Xavier shook his head at the question. "I'm good; my phones fairly recent," he said. It was a gift from his last employer since they became really good friends and the guy wanted to thank Xavier for all the crap he had to put up with. He got a touch screen phone that was rather pricey, but he couldn't say no to the guy. It was a 'sorry you have to go, I'll miss ya buddy' and a 'sorry for all the sh*t' gift. His last employer moved out to Australia and Xavier wanted to stay in England. After the phone was paid for and everything was set up for it, Toby's old phone had the service and number deactivated while everything else was still left on it. "I'll drive," he said as they left the store to go to the car.

xxOn their way to Tristan's, on the road that went to his and a couple driveways, they passed by a car going the opposite direction to the city. "Was that Rory and one of your band mates?" Xavier asked after the car had passed and he glanced in the rear-view mirror. He sped up slightly; if the two had made up then Tristan would be driving the blonde home. They soon pulled into the long driveway and parked in front of the garage. They got out of the car and walked to the front door that Xavier knocked on then rang the doorbell when he remembered it existed. A bark or two came from inside before the locks clicked and the door opened. Tristan's eyes were slightly red, but there were no tears. He had an uncaring, spacy look in his eye with an uncaring expression to match. "You have the new phone?" Tristan didn't even offer to have them come inside; he wanted to be left alone for a while. Plus they needed need to come in and see the broken chair in the kitchen. His voice was still soft and scratchy as it had been earlier, but it showed no emotion. He usually got like this after he had cried, been woken up early, or something or other.

LilRinn
Well they both feel bad, which is good xD Now Rory just has to tell Toby that Tristan won't be going on the tour...I'm sure he's already mad at Rory to begin with now, but this just makes things better...and very weird if Xavier has to sit in on it xD He is loved!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:14 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

When they got into the car, Toby handed over the keys to Xavier and buckled up. He felt like something was off though.. Rory may have been in the band but, if that boy upset Tristan really bad.. Toby would really crack down on that guy's case. He knew Tristan could handle himself but, you mess with Toby's friends you mess with him. Even if Toby was the least threatening person on the planet. He probably wouldn't have even scared a fly. Which was sad. Toby had taken a pocket knife and cut the phone box for Tristan so that when the phone was handed over he could easily get into it. While they drove back and neared Tristan's house, Toby spotted a car with Rory and the bands bassist, Caleb drive by. Ohh.. Something bad happened or Tristan was too sick to drive.. 'Please let Tristan be too sick to drive..' Toby begged in his mind. โ€œThat's not a good sign..โ€ Toby sad sadly.

They were pulled into Tristan's driveway now, and Toby was anxious to check on Tristan now. Toby put his old phone and the new phone into the bag before catching up to Xavier. Toby smiled a bit hearing Lucifer bark. However, that smile turned down quicker than ever when he saw Tristan. Had he been crying? It sure looked like it.. Toby stepped forward and gave Tristan a hug before stepping back again. He knew to give Tristan his space when he was upset.. He just felt the need to give him a hug. โ€œI don't know what he said but, Imma hurt him.โ€ Toby said with a sad frown on his face. โ€œI have the phone though. The old one is in there too if you need it..โ€ Toby said as he lifted the bag up to Tristan. He hated seeing his friend like this. Toby didn't really say anything after that. He more so sent Tristan this look that asked, โ€œTalk about it later?โ€ rather than actually asking. It looked like Tristan needed his space. Especially if he didn't offer them to come inside or even offer a smile.

Somewhat down the road Rory saw Toby and Xavier drive past him. Right... Tristan was no longer going with them and Rory would have to explain why. Well, whatever. Most Toby ever did was rant for what seemed hours and left him alone. So this was going to be no big deal at all. Rory sighed heavily. The rest of the way back home, Rory had chatted with Caleb. They discussed work stuff then other stupid things. Once he was at home, he went into his apartment and locked the door behind him. As figured, the guys had brought Rory's stuff in for him when they had gotten off tour and the tour bus was parked outside somewhere. Rory took a look around his apartment and sighed. He was back home and finally by himself. That wasn't something that totally pleased Rory though. He felt so alone in this apartment. Maybe playing some Xbox would cheer him up. Rory walked over and plopped down on his couch before pulling up a Halo game and getting online to play. He liked to play Halo reach online. When he was playing though, he found himself getting frustrate at every little thing and didn't even know why. He was getting mad at the simplest little things that never got him mad.

Kassumi6
Ahhh the joys of this group... Always something! I Love it though. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:38 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier didn't have much to say. The brunette didn't react to the hug like he normally would have; he had a look that sad, 'get off me.' Tristan took the bag and looked inside as he nodded at the contents like he was pleased with them. He closed the bag and looked back at Toby. He nodded, reading the look on the males face. "He'll have more explaining to do than you think," he said. He offered a nod to them both before he closed the door and locked it again.

xxXavier let out a heavy sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. Something else seemed a bit off to him though. He could smell werewolf, but it wasn't just Rory either. The smell of a pack was almost everywhere around this place, but it was very heavy along the road. He had the windows opened some as they drove to Tristan's house and he could smell the pack and human blood. They place clearly wasn't safe, but he only caught a whiff of Rory's scent from inside the house which was good. The pack seemed to keep their distance from Tristan's house and all the other land owned by property owners. It was odd to him. Xavier shrugged it off; it was something to discuss with Rory and speaking of the blonde... "It's only one thirty; we can go track down Rory if you want," Xavier offered as he looked at his watch. He had a few questions of his own to ask the blonde that didn't involve whatever fight the two got into.

xxOnce the door was closed and locked, Tristan went to the dinning table and pulled the phones out. It took him a little while to get everything put onto the new phone, but he left out anything and everything to do with Shane. Worse than Shane... Tristan shook his head. Everything he could have said to Rory passed through his head in that instance; everything he could have said that he was he had, but now he couldn't. His head fell onto the table as he grumbled at himself. "Stop it..." he sighed before he lifted his head back up. He set up a few more things on the phone for Toby like personalizing some of the features for him, getting the same background on it (as long as it didn't involve Shane), putting the ringtones back on, and putting some games on that he knew Toby liked. He sent out a mass text to everyone, including himself, that was on the phone telling them that this was Toby's new phone number. It was sent to everyone, but Shane of course. After that, he turned the phones off and put them into the bag. Next, Tristan went outside and mowed the lawn after changing into shorts and a tank top. He bathed Lucifer after the lawn was done and glass door opened but the screen door closed. He cleaned the shed, kitchen, living room, small dining room, stairs, bathroom, guest rooms, master bed and bath, basement movie and gaming room, small bar, basement bathroom, laundry room, garage, home office and everything else. In his little library was where he seemed to have the biggest problem. He cleaned and cleaned and kept reorganizing, but nothing seemed right even when he put everything back to normal. Eventually the room became one huge mess and he couldn't stand to be in it. It closed and closed the window then locked the room before he went to take a shower.

LilRinn
It is and always will be something xD And I agree; I can't help but love them and their problems haha~
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:43 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Well, so this was really bad.. Worse than Toby would have imagined. If Tristan gave a โ€œGet of meโ€ look rather than hug Toby then.. Rory seriously did some damage here. This really pushed on Toby's nerves. He wasn't going to start screaming and yelling or anything (Toby didn't do that often..) but, he was going to pin Rory in a corner and pull answers out of that guy if it killed him. โ€œSee you later then..โ€ Toby gave a small wave good-bye instead of giving him a hug again. Tristan obviously didn't even want to be touched. What did Rory say dammit! Toby had to figure out. He sighed and looked over at Xavier with this sad/worried expression that seemed to have a layer of anger within it too. Why was all this crap going on. โ€œCome on... I gotta figure out what's going on here.โ€ Toby said as he walked passed Xavier. His head was hung low to look at the ground and he kicked a rock as he went by. He got into the passenger side seat and buckled up. From there he waited for Xavier to get back into the car to drive them off.

It didn't take too long for Rory to get fed up with the video games. He ended up just turning it off and taking a nice, long, hot shower to try and ease his nerves. Over everything that happened and after everything that had been said, a few little things seemed to really get at Rory. For instance, Tristan saying that Rory disgusted him.. That kept replaying over in his head. That and Tristan saying that Rory was no better than Shane. It really got to him and that whole situation seemed to just be eating away at him. For god's sake, Rory was supposed to be a heartless person. . Everyone saw him as that! Someone with great talent, that played people's emotions and did whatever without a single care of the outcome. Yet here he was feeling like the worlds worst person.. Well, he got what he wanted. He got Tristan to think he was a horrible person.. Hell, he was โ€œno better than Shaneโ€. Rory was drying his hair with a towel when something slowly dripped down from his eye and caught him off guard. What was this? Rory lifted his head to see that a tiny hand full of tears leaked from his eyes. He looked so concerned about it too. Like he had never cried before or something.. To be honest, Rory couldn't remember the last time he actually cried over anything. โ€œWhat the hell?โ€ Rory touched the tears and whipped it off into the towel. โ€œI f*cking hate Tristan..โ€ Rory growled then looked at himself in the mirror again. He was disgusted with himself. How could he let himself cry? Whatever the case, that was enough. However many times he said he hated Tristan though... He felt like he was lying to himself and saying, โ€œI hate myselfโ€ rather than Tristan..

After finishing up in the bathroom, Rory left the apartment to clean out the tour bus. It was his duty to do so this time, so he was going to do it. Once a bag of trash was full, Rory stepped out of the bus to see a car pulling in. It was Toby and Xavier. โ€œWell fan-f*cking-tastic.โ€ Rory muttered as he tossed the bag of trash into a trash bin. He had expect Toby to come along and b***h at him but not this soon.. Toby glared harshly at Rory as soon as the male came into site. Toby looked pissed off at Rory. To be honest Toby really was pissed and Rory hadn't even said anything to him yet. Toby shook his head. As soon as the car was parked, Toby walked over to Rory calmly. He didn't look mad, he didn't look sad, he looked calm. โ€œRory... What did you say to Tristan?โ€ Toby asked. Rory could feel how pissed off Toby was, despite how well he made himself appear calm. Rory just shrugged. โ€œNothing of your concern, princess.โ€ He replied. That's when Toby started to seriously give some deadly glares. โ€œRory, if you call me princess one more time I swear I-.โ€ Rory cut Toby off. โ€œWhat are you going to do princess? Punch me? I bet if I let you, you'd break your hand in the process. F*ck off.โ€ Rory said. Ohhh, Toby looked like he was about to kill something now. He didn't move though. He more so got really silent as he glared at Rory.

Kassumi6
You gotta love them! xD But the meanie Rory is picking on Toby now. Figures. v.v

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:06 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier felt awkward as he stood there with the two glaring much more than daggers at each other. He moved to stand between the two knowing he could take a hit better than Toby could. "Let's not start anything here; if you two start fighting it'll go public. We went to Tristan's house to drop off Toby's new phone so things could be transferred to it and Tristan's was..." Xavier stopped as he felt a little weird having to say it, "...in short he had been crying. We know you two fought; what happened? I mean, you made Tristan cry," Xavier said and sounded a little surprised. It seemed like it took a lot to break the guys spirit even if he had seen him tear up during a performance or while singing, but that was either acting or him getting really into it all. He glanced back at Toby then at Rory again. "I also have to ask you something else," he said hinting lightly at the fact that it had something to do with what they couldn't bring up in front of the red-head. A 'bing' sound went off that seemed to make the tense air fade a bit. Xavier blinked and took out his phone; Rory's phone had gone off too. "Looks like he's done with your phone," Xavier commented as he looked at the text before he put the phone away.

xxAs for Tristan, he wasn't sure what to do. He loved to be home, but he was left with his dog who was too busy chasing after bugs to want to play fetch or tug-of-war. He sat outside in one of the hammocks and just stared at he sky. He meant none of what he said...well, the insults at least. He didn't think Rory even compared to Shane in the slightest; he didn't physically abuse people even if he had a bad temper and he was a hell of a lot nicer that Shane was. Maybe saying Rory disgusted him was too far, but he wanted to make Rory feel how he felt; Rory didn't disgust Tristan, but he sure as hell knew how to p*ss the brunette off. He sighed; it was done and over with, there was no going back. What really confused Tristan was why Rory had decided to act like a jerk now and not a day or two ago. What was all that about? Tristan had to think about it and how much Rory called himself a piece of s**t and so forth. Did Rory hate himself? He seemed to push Tristan away pretty quickly and seemed to keep this attitude up in order to keep people away. Tristan crossed his arms and glared at the sky. "Let him keep it up; see if I give a damn," he said yet the glare was replaced by a frown.

LilRinn
I'm just shocked that Rory cried! o.o Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like Tristan accomplished the unimaginable... And Xavier's there to keep the two from kicking each others butts~ No worries!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:44 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Both of the boys seemed to pull back a bit from glaring at each other so harshly. That is when Xavier got into the way. Rory could say he wasn't going to touch Toby, but Toby... Rory figured if it got bad enough, Toby would hit him. Rory wouldn't dare strike at Toby though. . That would be much like kicking a baby across the parking lot. It just wasn't right. Rory rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. He could hear Toby sighing behind Xavier. From that point with Xavier started talking, Rory listened. So Tristan really started crying? I mean.. Rory shed but a few tears, (which he wouldn't even let happen again) but still.. He must have really hurt Tristan's feelings.. Rory sighed softly. Before he said anything, he looked at his phone when it went off. He slipped the phone back into his pocket though then looked back at Xavier. Supposedly he needed to ask about something. About what? It seemed to be about something that couldn't be said in front of Toby. Rory looked at Xavier questionably. โ€œAlright.. Whatever it is should be asked now... After I explain everything to Toby, he is going to case me with a knife probably.โ€ Rory informed Xavier.

Toby had his hands stuffed into his pockets as he listened to the two in front of him. It was probably a good thing that Xavier stepped in the way. Otherwise this would have blown up unnecessarily. Toby could only think of the worst that could have happened. Rory must have been yelling, Tristan might have yelled.. Harsh words were exchanged. That's what Toby was worried about. What did Rory say? That's all he really wanted to know.. What happened and why? Toby blinked and looked up from the ground to look up at Xavier. What could Xavier have possibly needed to ask Rory? He wasn't stupid either and could tell that he shouldn't have been around for it. Especially after what Rory said. Would Toby had chased Rory around with a knife? Goodness no. Maybe a bat, but a knife? Toby shook his head then turned to go somewhere else for the moment. โ€œWhatever, but when you two are done.. You will explain to me whatever it is that happened. And why you felt the need to make my friend cry.โ€ Toby said grouchily. At least the phone thing was over with. Once Toby was back across the parking lot and leaning against his car, Rory turned his attention to Xavier. โ€œWhat is it you need? Or were you just pushing him away to make me explain what happened earlier?โ€ Rory questioned suspiciously.

Kassumi6
Haha... Don't expect it all the time. Do to Rory being like a dog, he connects and attaches quickly to whom ever his wolf half chooses... No one else could have made him cry in that instance. xD It's almost as unimaginable as Toby actually hitting or screaming at anyone.. o-o

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:57 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier raised an eyebrow and smirked a bit. He kind of imagined what that would look like and had to hold back his laughter. He shook his head and watch Toby walk away then turned his attention to Rory when he spoke. "No, it's about that pack that's in the woods by Tristan's house. If I could smell them then you could. He is my friend and he is still your friend whether you to claim to hate each others guts or not. I also know about Tristan being attacked; I could smell it on him when I met up with him after it happened. While you were at his house you didn't smell any of them there did you? In his yard, the house? There have been murders around there and I smelled human blood; it wasn't very fresh, but it was recent." Xavier seemed more concerned about Tristan's safety along with their own. They didn't know anything about the pack and no one seemed to know they were there; it was only a patter of time before Tristan looked further into it or got attacked again. "How long do packs or wolves in general stay in one location?" Xavier wasn't the expert here; if they would move on then everything would be fine, but if they didn't...

xx

LilRinn
Well, I'm giving Tristan a medal! And the wolf pack is even further explored!
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games