Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:34 pm
AnimaMule

((*cusses self out* I forgot to mention that happened when they were taking him in the process... That is completely my fault. I've been busy and I was trying to reply to 2 people, one with a giant paragraph and one that was smaller and it just faded from my mind. I am so so sorry. crying ))

Danarius glared down, his black skin then started to crack with anger as blood streamed out. He grabbed the demon and shoved his claws down his throat and lifted him up and threw him... killing him in the process. He looked at the others. "This will not go unpunished..." he said his voice, growing with anger, and soon, one by on they were brutally murdered... being ripped limb from limb, their skin being ripped off completely and left to suffer in the corner, even he reached inside another and torn his inside out and hung him from the hooks on the ceiling as he let the blood drip on another who was just beaten to near death and left there to wake up to see all his friends mutilated. Soon the large figure was back to his normal size... as his wings covered his naked body... Blood dripping from his mouth nose, and eyes... panting...
The drug that had been induced into Stefens system had a slow affect however they had him for at least an hour, and soon it started to take full affect, sense it worked better on demons than angels...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:47 pm
Meokii

((hey no it's fine smile dont be so hard on yourself))

Stefan stared in shock and fear as Danarius began to rip the demons apart, there was so much blood and gore. Though his attention was soon pulled off of that to himself, he felt so strange, his body felt as if it were on fire. "D-danarius." he panted softly, his cheeks flushed and body shaking. what did they do to me? why do i feel so... aroused? A small whimper escaped his lips as he crawled over to the other, finding that he couldn't stand on his shaking legs. "thank you... thank you." he said softly as he reached up and wrapped his arms around the others waist. he looked up at him with feverish and lustful eyes, very uncharacteristic of the pure angel. He didn't even seem to care about the blood anymore.  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:00 am
AnimaMule

Danarius looked at him, his eyes slowly going back to normal, however he just stared at Stefen confused as the other was holding onto him and looking at him like that. He moved his jaw slightly and simply checked his body for... marks... any at all... however it was distracting sense there was an angel clinging on him like that, especially sense he wasn't exactly clothed. his wings flared out. "Stefen...?" he was confused on why he was acting the way he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:22 am
Meokii

Stefan had a few red marks on his neck from where the demons had bit him and a couple bruises but other than that he was mark free. A pathetic whimper escaped his lips since every time the others skin touched his own it was like every nerves on his body was being stimulated. "I-I feel funny. make.. make it stop..." he said softly, as he managed to stand up, only to fall onto the other, his hands gripping onto his shirt. "D-Danarius p-please." he moaned softly as he buried his face in the others chest. i need him... i need his touch... i want him... he thought to himself not even considering the morality of these thoughts. he licked his lips trying to ignore the throbbing feeling in his groin.

(sorry this is really bad but i can't seem to concentrate.)  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:27 am
AnimaMule

Danarius glared. They had drugged him with what seemed like enough ecstasy to make lady Lust blush with delight... probably stole it from her room no less. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do, instead, he caught the other as he fell and he kneeled down and caressed Stefen back, toying with him and... kinda aroused at the fact Stefen wanted him that badly, though it was due to the drug, it was still a strange and rare sight. "I still have work to get to." he wiped his face another and over, trying to get the blood to stop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:17 pm
Meokii

As the other kneeled down and caressed him, touching him... teasing him, his body felt as if it was screaming at him, screaming that it wanted more. "N-no.. don't leave me.. please." he said breathlessly as he nuzzled the others neck and actually started to kiss the base of his neck. "please." he breathed as he pulled back and wrapped his arms around Danarius, pulling himself closer so their bodies were pressed together firmly together. "Please... I.. i want..." he paused his cheeks turning an even darker red "i want you..." he became very bold as he leaned forward and pressed his lips against the demons not even thinking about the blood. In doing so he unconsciously started to heal the other through this contact.  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:34 pm
AnimaMule

Danarius at first seemed reluctant mostly because he was still blood thirsty and in pain, however suddenly the other was at his neck kissing him. "Damn you Stefen I said I have work to get to." he argued, however it was invalid when suddenly he felt the other wrap his arms around him and kiss him. It was getting harder and harder for Danarius to refuse... he felt himself healing under his touch, it hurt somewhat due to he opposites... however he didn't object. He scratched at his back, and kissed the angel back as he was slowly giving in to the temptation, his wings flared out as if trying to object, however the rest of him was wanting more, but... he didn't like the room they were in... covered in blood and the eyes of the demons watching... it bothered him, smelling the blood as he became thirsty. He broke their kiss, laying the nagel down against the ground and biting and nipping at him... however he still.. was reluctant. "Stefen I will probably kill you by accident, I cannot." he tried a different reasoning, using fear to chase the angel off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:35 pm
Meokii

Stefan whimpered as the other had continued to argue, but then he seemed to be giving in and that made the young angels heart flutter with excitement. "work can wait... i.. i can't..." he whispered against his lips, a soft excited moan coming from him, though it was muffled since Danarius was finally kissing him back. As he was laid down his back arched so he stayed pressed against the other, his skin flushing in each spot the other nipped him at. For a second a little worry entered Stefan eyes, piercing through the fog of the drug but then it was gone. "No.. i.. i don't think you will..." Though he was now sounding unsure of himself, even though his body was still aching to be touched. he reached up and ran his hand over the others well built chest "i thought this is what you wanted? do.. do you not want me now?" he asked as a small pathetic pout formed on the innocent angels lips.

((gotta be careful with how descriptive we get (even though we aren't doing anything against T.O.S), don't wanna get banned ))  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:43 pm
AnimaMule

Danarius looked down at him, seeing him pout he suddenly felt bad and leaned over him and kissed him, growling slightly as he put his tongue inside the angels mouth, and then paused, and moved to his neck, lining his jaw with kisses as he then bit at his neck, his muscle twitching slightly as he strained not to rip the angel apart. "I do. I do, Stefen..." he reassured.

(Shoooould we time skip and let it go to our imaginations? or awkwardly take it to the pm's...?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:31 pm
Meokii

((IDC totally up to you))

Stefan's heart fluttered as the other began to kiss him again, finally giving in to his pleading. His heart was pounding against his chest in both fear and excitement as he felt Danarius kiss along his jaw line and neck. A small voice in the back of his head yelled at him to stop, that this was wrong for so many reasons. But in his current drugged state he did not care, all he cared about was Danarius and the way he was touching him, and how he had just said he wanted him. "i want you too Danarius" he whispered breathlessly, his body squirming impatiently underneath the other.  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:39 pm
AnimaMule

(Don't leave it up to me ;3; I'm a nervous wreck about thi-this stuff!)

Danarius created a dome with his wings, best he could, giving himself privacy from the dead eyes that bothered him. Even in death they don't get to see Stefen in as much pleasure as he is now... He kissed at him, taking his shirt, as he just used his claws to rip it down the middle, gently scratching at the angels chest as he did so. "Work can't exactly wait... for every minute I'm gone that's another loose soul wandering about the earth." he growled again and started giving Stefen love marks along his collar bone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:51 pm
Meokii

((ahh i'm not good at making these kind of decisions either D: , i guess time skip? idk DX))

Stefan watched in awe as the others large wings folded around them, as if protect them from something. A shiver ran down his spine when his shirt was clawed off, a slight sting of pleasure coming from the others claw gently scratching his chest. "This is more important." he giggled innocently as he then proceeded to eagerly tug Danarius's top off.  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:01 pm
AnimaMule

(oookay then.. time skip it is... >///<)

...Things happen....

TIME SKIP~~

Soon Danarius was simply panting, sweat covered his entire body, He looked down at the other, making sure he was okay... he wasn't sure why he cared so much... but he did... finally he couldn't deny it anymore... "I love you." he admitted, hiding his face inside Stefens neck as he tried to escape his embarrassment. He had nothing more to say, he now just wantd to go back to his room, hide... and never see anybody again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:17 pm
Meokii

Stefan was sore and the drugs were slowly wearing off as he finally had relief. His chest rose and fell as he breathed deeply, his white hair stuck to his face with sweat and there were a few bruises forming on his fair skin, though that was to be expected since he just slept with a Demon. i just... i just willingly gave up my virtue to a man.... a demon... that was not the worst part, the worst part was that he didn't regret it... he had enjoyed every second of what had happened despite the fact it had been his first time and was rather painful. When he heard the other say that he loved him he sort of just laid there in shock, then before he could stop himself he whispered back "i love you too Danarius..." he bit the inside of his cheek and closed his eyes. he found it rather cute the way the other hide his face in his neck, obviously ashamed of what he had said. i can never go back now... i am truly corrupt.  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:19 pm
AnimaMule

Danarius heard his words, they were cold, whispering at the back of his head, as much as he wanted to be angry he couldn't. He stopped hiding and looked at the others eyes, he kissed him forcefully, as much as he wanted to just lay there with him and sleep... he still had work, and they were in some dungeon in the crevasses of the castle, he slowly stood up, trembling as he did so and put on his pants, and looked at the others torn clothes and sighed, handing him his own shirt which was going to be too big, but it was going to at least cover a lot of Stefen.
His wings flared out, stretching, he wanted to be angry, for any reason but there was none... as if all his anger was taken away by those few moments he had spent pleasuring Stefen... his body was healed, and he was tired, he just wanted rest... and a lot of it.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff