Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:42 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him then away then sighed his face still red. "Well...I guess you did ask..."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:14 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him then away then sighed his face still red. "Well...I guess you did ask..."

He chuckled and began taking off the males clothes.

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:20 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked and looked at him. "Wh...what's so funny why are you laughing?"He was compleatly oblivious to the fact now that Alos was undressing him.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked and looked at him. "Wh...what's so funny why are you laughing?"He was compleatly oblivious to the fact now that Alos was undressing him.

Alos smiled and kissed him deeply.

Several hours later and after taking their fun to the bedroom Alos woke up with Caleb in his arms. He had never had been this much at peace before. He looked down at Caleb's sleeping form and kissed his nose.

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:00 am

MichaelaWhite18
When all Caleb got as a response was a deep kiss he had a feeling he would not get an answer so he said nothing more about it after the fact and just went along with it. After they had retired to the bedroom it surprised him how less painful it was when he actually went along with it and didn't fight it.

Since Caleb had fallen asleep shortly after he hadn't noticed when Alos got closer and held him in his sleep. All he knew was that he was warm and comfortable and it was enough to keep him asleep. It wasn't until Alos kissed his nose that Caleb's eyes moved a little then slowly opened they blinked slowly indicating he was still sleepy. After a moment he finally slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes to try and wake up more. He looked over at Alos and blinked again he was still sleepy. When he finally remembered what had happened and that's why the two were like this Caleb slowly blushed and blinking he looked away again. "Oh ugh...g...good morning..."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:38 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
When all Caleb got as a response was a deep kiss he had a feeling he would not get an answer so he said nothing more about it after the fact and just went along with it. After they had retired to the bedroom it surprised him how less painful it was when he actually went along with it and didn't fight it.

Since Caleb had fallen asleep shortly after he hadn't noticed when Alos got closer and held him in his sleep. All he knew was that he was warm and comfortable and it was enough to keep him asleep. It wasn't until Alos kissed his nose that Caleb's eyes moved a little then slowly opened they blinked slowly indicating he was still sleepy. After a moment he finally slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes to try and wake up more. He looked over at Alos and blinked again he was still sleepy. When he finally remembered what had happened and that's why the two were like this Caleb slowly blushed and blinking he looked away again. "Oh ugh...g...good morning..."

Good morning sweetling." Alos said smiling and kissed the males forehead. "I'm glad your awake." He said smiling gently.

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:43 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb just blushed more at Alos talking to him affectionately like that. "You are? Why's that?" he asked trying to stay calm he was still not used to this.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:00 am

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb just blushed more at Alos talking to him affectionately like that. "You are? Why's that?" he asked trying to stay calm he was still not used to this.

He blushed madly "so ai can so this." He said kissing the male deeply.

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:08 am

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb just blinked and his heart jumped again. He didn't dare lean into it he wasn't sure what this was still and yet if he pulled away Alos would either be angry or hurt or both. All he could do was sit still and try to wrap his head around it all. It seems the moment was still forever when he finally had to pull away for air he just looked at him face still flushed. He glanced down. "Sorry...I needed air."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:22 am

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb just blinked and his heart jumped again. He didn't dare lean into it he wasn't sure what this was still and yet if he pulled away Alos would either be angry or hurt or both. All he could do was sit still and try to wrap his head around it all. It seems the moment was still forever when he finally had to pull away for air he just looked at him face still flushed. He glanced down. "Sorry...I needed air."

Alos blushed "no I am sorry... I'm such a dork Im not good at this romance stuff." He said sighing and grouchy. "I feel at peace for once in my life and it scares me..."

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:27 am

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked back up at him and blinked. "Werent you at peace before? Wi...with the guy before me tha I resemble?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:37 am

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked back up at him and blinked. "Werent you at peace before? Wi...with the guy before me tha I resemble?"

"Yes but after that I wasn't at peace for such a long time." He said weakly.

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:43 am

MichaelaWhite18

"Yes but after that I wasn't at peace for such a long time." He said weakly.Caleb watched him then sighed and looked down. He thought for a bit then put his hand to his forehead. "then I shouldn't leave." He said quietly. "if your this at peace then me leaving will make things a lot worse then the mess downstairs." He said referring to the mess Alos made when he was in a drunken stupor.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:47 am

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

"Yes but after that I wasn't at peace for such a long time." He said weakly.
Caleb watched him then sighed and looked down. He thought for a bit then put his hand to his forehead. "then I shouldn't leave." He said quietly. "if your this at peace then me leaving will make things a lot worse then the mess downstairs." He said referring to the mess Alos made when he was in a drunken stupor.

"No...don't stay here for me.....I want you to be happy." He said weakly.

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:54 am

MichaelaWhite18
"No...don't stay here for me.....I want you to be happy." He said weakly.
Caleb blinked again and looked at him in surprise again. "you are the one who brought me here."
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games