Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
I love you to death (Yoai Rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:20 am
Godly Alpha

Caleb came down a little while later he looked at Jack. "I'm going to school. Tomorrow's my last day." he said then he turned to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:30 am
Elementis_Dragon

Jack glanced at Caleb when he spoke, nodded then went back to figuring out what Spain was trying to tell him."Hmm...Geez if only you could talk I'd get what your trying to tell me." He told her. with a frown. Spain shook her head. If only you knew Jack...Oh! I got it! she thought, then she approached Jack."O-ok listen-" "You talk? Your not a werewolf are you?" He scooted back and bared his teeth."Please, a werewolf of all creatures?No. Listen I can only talk to you, do not tell Caleb. The thing I was trying to remind you was that he was worried, so worried in fact that he was at the point of crying. He wasn't going to go to school today, because he felt that bad." She explained, with a small bark out of instinct."Oh alright, ok. So why did he look so mad-" "We played a bad joke on him, Jack. That's not going to win him over." "Why does all the bad things have to be placed on me. I mean, have you noticed that?" Spain shook her head at him slowly, her ears lowered to the sides of her head."We just met two days ago and I don't know much.." She stated quietly.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:21 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb tried not to think about Jack and his tricking him as he went through school thankfully their was not much left to do or pay attention to school wise and at martial arts class it was mostly cleaning up the place for leaving it for the break then actually practicing. He took his time having no desire to return home anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:39 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jack and Spain went to sleep an hour after Caleb went to school and after their discussion over the trick. Around the time of Caleb's martial arts practice, Spain had woken up and was outside walking around. She squeezed through the gap where she first came in from. Then she stood in the middle of one of the fields, her nose in the air to catch any scent of her friend's crush. When she caught it, she dashed in the direction running in front of cars on the way. As she approached she was worn out and she hung her head, but she was in ok condition. Then she managed to grip the doornob with her teeth and backaway with it in her grip. Spain darted in when the door was opened wide enough, when she got in, it was hard for her to locate Caleb from all the different scents.
She tried to avoid the human's she saw coming, by hiding under things. When she finally found him and she was about to lick his fingers, someone from the martial arts class picked her up."Aww, she is cute, Caleb. Is she yours? You know pets aren't allowed in here..." the female who picked Spain up in her arms said cheerfully, stroking the dog affectionately. Spain held a growl on her face, but made no noise to make it sound like one. Make this girl put me down! I will bite if I must do so. She thought, glaring at him. If Jack liked Caleb, and she was correct about Caleb liking Jack as well, she would have to make an exception.

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:48 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb looked back and blinked at the girl who had Spain in her arms now. "Spain?" he asked confused why the dog was their. He looked away a little bit and sighed a little. "No she's not mine she's...my um...roommates dog..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:06 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"Hmm... that's a interesting name. I'm sure your roommate has a good reason for calling this adorable doggie Spain." She responded, her stroking Spain's neck with a happy grin. But Spain looked nothing close to happy, she felt uncomfortable being off the ground and being petted by anyone but Jack. Glad that we cleared this up, now can you have this girl put me down. she thought, trying to reach for Caleb with a paw.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:28 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb looked at the girl then at Spain. "I think you might want to put her down." he said as he attempted to put up some things in a closet.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:42 pm
Elementis_Dragon

The girl glanced at Caleb between rubs between Spain's ears, then heard her start growling and she gently set her on the ground. Spain turned and backed away toward Caleb, giving her a tense look. "Sure is a tense looking pet.." She noted aloud, her smile fading some. "Well see you later, Caleb, Spain." She turned and walked in the direction of the exit after collecting her things. Spain gave Caleb a nod of proper greeting then sat down on the floor."So I came to collect. You, and um..." She started, then hesitated when she nearly spilled the beans about Jack. Leaving the dog with a teetering motion and a expression that read she wanted to tell him something but couldn't by law or something."S-so this is what?"  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:07 am
Godly Alpha

Caleb stopped what he was doing and looked behind him and blinked he heard someone speaking but the only ones left in the building were now him and Spain. He looked down at the dog and just blinked again then he sighed and shook his head and looked away. "I'm losing my mind."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:12 am
Elementis_Dragon

"Eh, Caleb pay attention. You're not losing your mind. If you were my pelt would be green and my paws would be pink. You don't see green or pink on me do ya?" Spain asked, going to sit in front of the male."I mean-I can no longer tell, I became colorblind when I was cursed and became a dog. So I kind of, don't remember.." She gave an amused look, her tail supporting it with a few good wags.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:41 pm
Godly Alpha

after realizing that the dog was the one talking Caleb stood their stunned and eyes wide and mouth a little agape he said nothing to the now talking dog.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:36 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"This is no time to be dumbfounded. I want to tell you some valuable information about Jack that you might want to know. But he probably doesn't want you to know the information that I wish to tell you. Up for it, Caleb? If you choose to accept this information then I'll let this whole protective circle disappear. If you don't accept then Jack and I will be on our way.." Spain explained, with a nod. Her posture went well with her determined behavior, it was a choice Caleb would have to make."Do you want to be told this information?"  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:45 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb just blinked, still not able to get over the shock the the dog was talking! He opened his mouth to say something but nothing would come out he shut it again and was silent for about a minute then he opened his mouth again. "What is this? 'Do you want to accept this information' who am I James Bond?" He turned his back to the dog and ran a hand through his hair. "Geez could my life get any crazier?" No...I must be dreaming that's it. Taking a moment of pause he finally sighed and lifted his arms then let them fall as if to give up. "Okay fine I might as well, this dream can't get any weirder." He looked back at Spain then. "Okay what's this information about Jack?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:25 pm
Elementis_Dragon
Spain snorted."Yeah, a dream." She said, with a nod."That prank is sort of a test to see how bad you would react to his death.He really, really likes you. He just doesn't quite know how to tell you since he screwed up. And who the hell is James Bond? Anyway he has strong feelings for you, he's depressed now because he still thinks your angry with him. I don't know what he sees in you though.." She sat with her ears facing behind her, being blunt was one of her many habits.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:31 pm
Godly Alpha

"I don't get what your talking about? He likes me that's crazy." He sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "Ugh look at me I'm having a conversation with a dog."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff