Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
He said he loved me......((Me + Taemins Lover)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:26 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Craig didn't hear Pitro at first then woke up to the yell. He jumped out of bed and looked at Pitro. "Time!?" He got dressed and helped Pitro down. "Oh god..." He said as they got to the stairs. He went as slow as he could wuth Pitro. "How are the contractions?" He asked getting into the car and rushing to the hospital. He got a wheelchair for Pitro adn set him in it and wheeled to the maternity ward. Craig paged for pitro's doctor as he was prepped for the c-section. "I'll be right here Pitro. Don't worry." Craig said softly, holding his hands.
Pitro was in some seriouse pain now and he did scream a few times "I-i need to push." he said as he got in the car with Craig and was rushed to the hospitalfeeling the urge to push them the contractions worsened "Oh god oh god." he said tears streaming down his face and let out another scream the contractions werent even a minute apart now "GET THEM OUT OF ME!" he yelled holding the bottom of his belly as he was put in the wheel chair cringed at the pain "I feel the urge to push, really bad." he said holdingthe arms of the wheel chair so tight his fingers were turnign white "No C-section its to late they are alrady coming." he said threw his pants, he was a sweaty mess

Craig was at a loss he didn't know what to do. The doctor rushed in. "Breathe Pitro. Breathe. Okay?" He said as he put the boy in stirrups, taking off his pants. "You need to push okay?" Craig held Pitro's hand, breathing for him. "Come on Pitro... You can do it..." He said.
Pitro squeezed Craigs hand as had as he could as he pushed and screemed at the same time then gave up and breathed then started to push again his heart rate dangerously high as he pushed he let out another scream and squeezed Craig's hand harder "AHHH!" he pushed with all his might to it only helping a little as the baby's head crowned. "DEAR GOD!" he said he was sweating much more now and his heart rate just kept going up and up

Craig watched Pitro. "Please calm down Pitro... You're going to have a heart attack." He said softly. Though the doctor kept encouraging. "There's a head. Come on Pitro you can do this." He said softly ."I know you can." The doctor said. Craig frowned as he squeezed Pitro's hand gently. "Come on Pitro. Don't hurt yourself.
Pitro pushed again with another screem this time he sat forward he was touching his belly he pushed for ten seconds then rest then pushed again another ten seconds the rest he looked exhausted and out of breath, he was drenched in sweat  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:29 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Craig didn't hear Pitro at first then woke up to the yell. He jumped out of bed and looked at Pitro. "Time!?" He got dressed and helped Pitro down. "Oh god..." He said as they got to the stairs. He went as slow as he could wuth Pitro. "How are the contractions?" He asked getting into the car and rushing to the hospital. He got a wheelchair for Pitro adn set him in it and wheeled to the maternity ward. Craig paged for pitro's doctor as he was prepped for the c-section. "I'll be right here Pitro. Don't worry." Craig said softly, holding his hands.
Pitro was in some seriouse pain now and he did scream a few times "I-i need to push." he said as he got in the car with Craig and was rushed to the hospitalfeeling the urge to push them the contractions worsened "Oh god oh god." he said tears streaming down his face and let out another scream the contractions werent even a minute apart now "GET THEM OUT OF ME!" he yelled holding the bottom of his belly as he was put in the wheel chair cringed at the pain "I feel the urge to push, really bad." he said holdingthe arms of the wheel chair so tight his fingers were turnign white "No C-section its to late they are alrady coming." he said threw his pants, he was a sweaty mess

Craig was at a loss he didn't know what to do. The doctor rushed in. "Breathe Pitro. Breathe. Okay?" He said as he put the boy in stirrups, taking off his pants. "You need to push okay?" Craig held Pitro's hand, breathing for him. "Come on Pitro... You can do it..." He said.
Pitro squeezed Craigs hand as had as he could as he pushed and screemed at the same time then gave up and breathed then started to push again his heart rate dangerously high as he pushed he let out another scream and squeezed Craig's hand harder "AHHH!" he pushed with all his might to it only helping a little as the baby's head crowned. "DEAR GOD!" he said he was sweating much more now and his heart rate just kept going up and up

Craig watched Pitro. "Please calm down Pitro... You're going to have a heart attack." He said softly. Though the doctor kept encouraging. "There's a head. Come on Pitro you can do this." He said softly ."I know you can." The doctor said. Craig frowned as he squeezed Pitro's hand gently. "Come on Pitro. Don't hurt yourself.
Pitro pushed again with another screem this time he sat forward he was touching his belly he pushed for ten seconds then rest then pushed again another ten seconds the rest he looked exhausted and out of breath, he was drenched in sweat

One baby was delivered. "Come on Pitro. One more." The doctor said. Craig looked from The doctor to Pitro. He seemed so tired. "It's okay Pitro. You can rest for a moment.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:35 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

One baby was delivered. "Come on Pitro. One more." The doctor said. Craig looked from The doctor to Pitro. He seemed so tired. "It's okay Pitro. You can rest for a moment.
Pitro layed there breathing hard the pillow too had sweat on it "I-i dont think i can." he said but the out of now where started pushing againhe sat up touching the belly and pushed as hard as he could screaming the whole time till the next baby was delivered then fell back on the bed, his heart rate was slow now a little to slow and he wasnt moivng  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:38 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Pitro layed there breathing hard the pillow too had sweat on it "I-i dont think i can." he said but the out of now where started pushing againhe sat up touching the belly and pushed as hard as he could screaming the whole time till the next baby was delivered then fell back on the bed, his heart rate was slow now a little to slow and he wasnt moivng

Craig watched Pitro. After the second baby was delivered the doctor looked at Pitro. Craig shook Pitro. "Pitro?! Pitro!?" He cried out, being told to step out so that they could help Pitro revive.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:41 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Craig watched Pitro. After the second baby was delivered the doctor looked at Pitro. Craig shook Pitro. "Pitro?! Pitro!?" He cried out, being told to step out so that they could help Pitro revive.
Pitro layed there sweaty and pale, paler than usual, his eyes closed he almost didnt look real
((going to bed night))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:40 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Pitro layed there sweaty and pale, paler than usual, his eyes closed he almost didnt look real
((going to bed night))

The doctor called in a crash cart. Craig waited outside wondering what was happening. The doctor could tell that the strain on Pitro's heart was causing it to fail.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:30 pm
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

((going to bed night))

The doctor called in a crash cart. Craig waited outside wondering what was happening. The doctor could tell that the strain on Pitro's heart was causing it to fail.
Pitro's breath was slowing rapidly his eyes slightly opened but would then close again, he was to out of breath to make words, to ask what was wrong he could feel the massive belly he once had was gone, just gone he was flat as a board now , it was amazing  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:51 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

((going to bed night))

Pitro's breath was slowing rapidly his eyes slightly opened but would then close again, he was to out of breath to make words, to ask what was wrong he could feel the massive belly he once had was gone, just gone he was flat as a board now , it was amazing

The doctor started the defribrilator, doing it once and seeing if Pitro was okay.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:01 am
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

((going to bed night))

The doctor started the defribrilator, doing it once and seeing if Pitro was okay.
Pitro gasped then coughed waking up from his almsot death "Craig?! Craig, wheres Craig?!" he kept yeeling an sitting up but was being pushed back down "CRAIG?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:55 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

((going to bed night))

Pitro gasped then coughed waking up from his almsot death "Craig?! Craig, wheres Craig?!" he kept yeeling an sitting up but was being pushed back down "CRAIG?!"

The doctor held Pitro down. "Calm down Pitro. He's right outside. Don't worry... Don't stress yourself." One of the nurses brought in Craig who rushed to Pitro's side, weeping as he hugged the male. "I thought I'd lost you!"  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers