Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Angelic prisoner (1x1 Rp with My Twisted Fables) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:09 pm
The angel listened to everything Devin was saying and couldn't help but smile just a bit. He hadn't thought of it that way. To lose a husband and then a son...she is more than happy to have her only other family home and safe. Of course, when told that their scents were masking what he really was, Elijah got cold suddenly all the way through his body. "S-So then when she finds out....She isn't going to like me very much...is she," the angel asked, hand tightening its hold on his own arm. He was silent again after that, moving to lean against the door jam while Devin looked into his room, the cold chill still ghosting through his body as he watched the demon. For once he was thankful that the demon they had just met couldn't just sense that there was something off about him. Some could and some couldn't. The ones that could poked at him until they found out if he couldn't leave fast enough. The angel took a breath, hesitating before he spoke again, face warming slightly while he spoke. "Can I stay here with you tonight..? For the scent again," he added quickly. not only was it for the scent, but he didn't have any dreams after crawling into bed with the demon...and the added warmth had been nice to say the least.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:20 pm
Devin shrugged "I don;t know, its not often we meet someone like you Elijah, i have no idea what her reaction will be...but I think that she would accept you because of your actions, not your species" He said softly as he poked around his room with a fond smile; he hadn't really missed his room from his childhood when he eventually moved out, but after being so cut off from hell it brought back a wave of nosalgia.

Te question didn't surprise him and he smiled a bit as he held a soft plushie toy of what looked like Cerberus, one of the supposed guardians of Hades, or hell "You can stay with me, but it might be more comfortable in the spare bedroom, its got a double bed" He said amused.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:41 pm
Elijah slowly nodded his head when the answer was given about the demon's mother, hand loosening slightly on his arm after that. Maybe the woman would be as forgiving as her son? Those pale eyes slipped shut while Devin went through his room, the sound of feet moving over the floor letting him know when the demon had neared him again. Opening his eyes, the angel smiled a bit and nodded his head. "Where ever is fine. If you think the spare would be better then that is fine," he replied, not verbalizing what he was thinking. His next thought was going to be that it didn't really matter the size of the bed, and the closer the better. The thought alone brought a smile to his face, hand reaching out to touch the plush toy before he turned to head into the spare bedroom.

The bag he had brought was taken off and placed near the door, not really bothering to look around the room before Elijah found himself back at Devin's room. "What happens now?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:51 pm
Devin tossed the toy in the air a bit before putting it back on hid bed before he shrugged "When we rest, we can go to the pain capital and plead for the Demon lords help getting my wings back, other then that we can do what we want...this is the entertainment quarter so others lots of things to do" He said with a smile "Granted most of them are supposedly sinful but eh who cares about that?" He said  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:43 pm
Leaning against the door jam again, Elijah nodded to the answer he was given, face warming slightly at the thought of them actually going out into the more busy parts of the quarters. He had never really had much time to do anything once old enough, so the thought of going out to even drink made him both curious and cautious. "T-True. How about we eat and get rest and figure out what to do tomorrow. Does your mother...go to work or does she bring work home..?" Even as he asked, the angel wanted to take it all back, his ears ringing before he brought both hands up in front of himself and waved them in the air. "N-Never mind! I"m sorry I asked."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:28 pm
Devin grinned at that "Sounds fun to me" He said though in truth he might have to keep a low profile what with being wingless, still he wasn't about to let that put a dampener on his good mood. At the question of his mothers work he burst out laughing "Hehehehe if your so curious why don't you ask her yourself?" He teased "Maybe shell even give you a servicing of your own"  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:56 am
Elijah could only hear his ears ringing after his question was answered despite not wanting to know; his hands moving from out in front of his body to cover his ears. So embarrassing!! "I-I can't ask ther that! She's your mother! Just-No. Subject change," he half ordered, jumping when a hand was placed on his shoulder. The angel had been so busy that he hadn't even heard let alone sensed the other demon approach him from behind.

Tatsu had made his way down the hallways while the two were talking and had changed. There was a set of clothes in the bag specifically for him, which the demon adorned now. The fabric was closer to silk than anything, the thin material flowing with each step the demon took. It was a pair that Elijah had managed to get while visiting through the black gates several years back, and was glad to have found the material.

Tail curling around the angel's waist when he leaned in close enough, the demon draped his arms over the smaller man's shoulders and glanced into the bedroom with a grin. "My, my, looks like someone doesn't want to grow up," he teased, ear twitching slightly atop his head as a strand of black hair slid against the sensitive appendage. The tip of his tail never quite touched the angel's body, the angry flames okaying softly at the air in front of them both. Only when his hands were not touching Elijah's clothes did they too become engulfed with the bright light and Tatsu couldn't help but giggle almost.

Elijah dropped his hands to his sides when Tatsu had leaned over his shoulders, those pale hands lifting to finger the thin material adorning the demon's arm with a smile. "Good, you found them." He had ignored the room comment, jumping when the tail wrapped around his thin waist. About to say something, the angel paused when he heard the most unusual sound come from the other demon. He actually tipped his head back and to the side enough to see the being before he sighed and shook his head. "I know you are glad to be back, but keep your drunken high to yourself," he mumbled, his own hands moving to grab at Tatsu's where they rested at the front of his body. He felt the head moments before the flames jumped to his own hand and happily licked along his fingers. Removing his hand gently from the demon's, those pale eyes turned to watch the flames grow and die down to burn even darker as the warmth within the light grew.

To anyone not born within Hell, the flames would have burned away at the body until there was nothing left, or possibly leave severe burns if put out quickly enough. Of course, the flames simply warmed the angel's skin, the air popping almost when the flames settled in the palm of his left, outstretched hand. He couldn't help but smile then, leaning back against the other in silence for several moments. "Okay, maybe not completely to yourself..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:03 pm
Devin burst out laughing at that as he flopped on the bed and hugged his stomach laughing freely for the first time in a while "Hahaha...your so cute when you get flustered...if you must know my mother runs a brothel so no she doesn't bring work home...admirers yes...but shes never chosen to bond with any of them" He said with a shrug.

"Well hello" Davin purred as he looked Tatsu up and down a little before he grinned "He has to at some point it's pretty inevitable" He said as he stood slowly and walked over to Tatsu "I see someone is happy to be home, all high on excitement and everything, how cute" He said softly as he shifted lose so Elijah was sandwiched between then both Devins tail curled around Tatsu and patted his a** playfully.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:40 pm
Looking up from the flame that licked along his pale flesh, the angel frowned a bit when laughed at. The look faded away when Devin informed him of his mother's brothel and he felt his face warm slightly when he realized what he had assumed what the woman's job would be because of the type of demon she was. "Sorry, I didn't mean to offend," he muttered, those pale eyes watching as the other demon neared them both. Elijah was fine with the two so close, but the moment he felt that second tail snake around his body to touch Tatsu, his left hand shot out and slapped the limb away from the silken fabric. "Don't touch him," he growled, the flame within his hand growing slightly before he reached out and shoved at Devin's chest.

The demon had become very quiet when spoken to, the arms around his Master's shoulders tensing slightly when told he was considered 'cute'. There were several things he would look the other way about, but being touched in such a manner was not. About to remove the limb from his body, Tatsu tensed, those crimson orbs turning to look down at the angel in his arms when Devin's tail was slapped away and then the being shoved with such force. He couldn't help but smirk almost before leaning down to nuzzle Elijah's neck from behind. The action alone was enough to show he was saying 'Thank you'.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:01 pm
Devin blinked at that he hadn't even meant it in a serious way, he was just playing around, it was sort of normal happenstance in hell, Demons flirted with each other, they teased and touched each other all the time, men women even children; though he didn't suppose Elijah knew much about that; when he was shoved it took him by surprised and he lost his balance and he fell his back hitting the bed hard making him hiss in pain "..." Devin felt anger flare up in him and the temperature of the room flared up but he tried to keep it down; yes he teased Tatsu and called him cute; would he actually have sex with the other or even bond with him? The answer to that was no, Tatsu was not whom he held an attraction to.

He saw Tatsu as an ally but inevitably it was Eijah who had saved him and he had saved Elijah...he had thought that mean something more...but the angels bond with Tatsu seemed to indicate that what he wanted was nigh impossible, the other demon would always come before him as was just proven by Elijah's actions "..." He stood up slowly through the pain of moving took the wind out of him; his back would forever be subject to hypersensitivity without his wings, they would ache if left alone and be in agony if they were touched.

"...I'm going out" He bit one arm gripping into his shoulder so tightly his nails dug into the flesh and he was bleeding.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:14 pm
Watching the other demon as he was thrown to the bed, Tatsu slowly straightened to watch the anger flare across the being's features, wondering just how much further this was going to go before it got too out of hand. That dark gaze watched the other carefully before the demon found himself sighing and leaning rather heavily against the angel in front of him. "Fine, fine. I give up," he muttered, hands lifting quickly to cover Elijah's eyes as the two moved into the doorway to the bedroom, blocking Devin inside. He felt the being within his hold tense and couldn't help but smile before he leaned in to whisper something into his ear. Those crimson orbs locked with the demon's while he spoke, too low for even the other to hear. Even if he had heard the words, the language would be one that he would not know let alone understand. One moment, the angel was standing on his own, hands lifting to try and remove the pair over his eyes, the next he sort of went limp, and only Tatsu's fast reflexes kept him from falling down onto the floor.

Slowly blinking his eyes open again, Elijah showed the confusion on his face as he looked up at the demon holding him in his arms, not quite understanding what happened. Carefully, he got to his feet, hands moving to hold onto the other for balance before he slowly turned back into the bedroom. What...had just happened? He remembered getting to the house and even going up the stairs, but after Tatsu showed up, it was all blurred. About to ask what the demon did, Elijah froze, drawing in a breath to scent at the air, finding something rather alluring, but...why? Those pale eyes turned towards the demon standing in the room and the angel rushed forward, hands reaching to grab at Devin's hand. "D-Devin, what are you doing!? Stop hurting yourself," he stammered, trying to pry the demon's fingers out of his own flesh.

Tatsu released the angel when he rushed forward to aide his friend, leaning against the door jam in the process. 'I gave him too much back too soon. Don't hold against him for what just happened. Hate me if you must, but do not hold it against Elijah.' The words were spoken softly through the demon's mind, only allowing Devin to hear the words spoken for the time being. 'It is my fault he acted in such a way. I thought he was stronger willed than that by now.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:29 pm
"..." Devin wasn't angry at Elijah or Tatsu really he was more angry at himself, he was frustrated, for more than one reason, the only reason he had not lashed out in anger was because they weren't to blame, not really; he still didn't fully understand the bond between Tatsu and Eijah, no bond he'd ever seen between a vassal and his master was like theres which just made him all the more frustrated.

At the question he said nothing; the fact he had a total lapse in memory didn't help things and he looked to the other then to his hand which was coated in blood "...let go of me" He said quietly he didn't raise his voice but there was no doubt that his tone was not asking him to let go but telling him to "I need some space" He said his other hand gently prying the others off him before he turned to Tatsu "...Move" He said; again he wasn't asking.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:25 pm
Elijah froze when those three words were spoken, a cold chill running through his entire body as he watched the demon reach up and remove his hand. The angel withdrew his own hand as if it had been stung, holding it with his other before it was pulled in against his chest. "I..." He turned and watched his friend leave, so many thoughts passing through those pale eyes before they fell on the demon still leaning in the door way.

The demon watched the two, head tipping to the side when spoken to before he rolled his right shoulder and moved out of the door way to stand in the hallway; making sure to give Devin plenty of space to pass by. He had a smug look on his face when he turned back to the room, eyes widening a moment before he felt the sting against his left cheek. Head snapping to the side, Tatsu blinked several times, his body bent slightly from the blow before he slowly straightened and raised his left hand to touch the spot that was just slapped; the sound echoing through the hallway before it died down to silence again.

Elijah stood in the doorway to the bedroom, chest rising and falling as if he had just run a mile, anger filling those pale eyes before he raised his hand again. He saw the demon flinch, but instead of slapping him a second time, he pointed down the hall on the left to the spare bedroom. "Go. Now." He watched many thoughts flash through those dark eyes that seemed to glare at him before the demon turned and went down the hall and into the room. He half expected the door to slam shut, so when it was gently closed the angel heaved a sigh and leaned against the door jam to Devin's room, right hand pressed against his own chest. What...just happened?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:02 pm
Devin slipped out of the door his mother still in the kitchen, here wasn't many places in hell they were like the countryside of earth, but Devin know the entertainment quarter well, and he found a place on one of the larger hills on the quarter; the trees here were ashen and black and the grass was dark brown but it was quiet and solitary and he needed that right now; some privacy and time to think would do him wonders.

He hoped Elijah wasn't too upset with him; he hadn't meant to sound so stone faced about the whole thing, but he hadn't exactly had much in the way of privacy recently and he needed to blow off some steam.

Tat was way he was punching trees to let out some of his frustration; demons were stronger than humans, so punching a tree wouldn't so much more then leave bruising; he knew he'd have to go back home eventually, his mother was making dinner and would expect them all to sit down for that, and while he'd been initially looking forward to it, now he wanted nothing more than to avoid it.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:19 pm
Sliding down the door frame to the demon's room, Elijah let out a deep breath, eyes closing as he relearned how to breathe. What had just happened? He didn't even fully understand himself. One minute everything is fine, and the next he was staring up at Tatsu...What had that demon done? There were only a handful of other times that this had happened, but each time, anything that happened before he came to the angel seemed to not remember.

Slowly pushing himself to his feet, Elijah made his way over to the small bed within the room and all but collapsed into the center, small hands reaching out to scoop up the stuffed animal that Devin had been holding just a few minutes before with a sad smile. Eyes closing again, the angel cuddled around the small plushie and drew in a deep breath, scenting the toy as he slowly let time slip by without much thought.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games