Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:11 am

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"No...don't stay here for me.....I want you to be happy." He said weakly.
Caleb blinked again and looked at him in surprise again. "you are the one who brought me here."

"Yes I know but your free now..." He said weakly.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:26 am

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb sat their too stunned to even move let alone say anything. "am...am I being tested here?" he looked down finally and covered his eyes with his hand. He could not figure this guy out. He needed time to think for a moment so finally he slowly started to move and got out of bed he slowly walked to the closet and found something to wear then after getting dressed he walked to the door and stopped for a moment his hand on the doorknob. "ill be downstairs cleaning" he said quietly then walked out and headed down. Once in the kitchen he looked around at the mess Alos made when he was drunk then proceeded to clean it up.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:05 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb sat their too stunned to even move let alone say anything. "am...am I being tested here?" he looked down finally and covered his eyes with his hand. He could not figure this guy out. He needed time to think for a moment so finally he slowly started to move and got out of bed he slowly walked to the closet and found something to wear then after getting dressed he walked to the door and stopped for a moment his hand on the doorknob. "ill be downstairs cleaning" he said quietly then walked out and headed down. Once in the kitchen he looked around at the mess Alos made when he was drunk then proceeded to clean it up.

Alos got up and put a robe on and walked downstairs. "So you plan to stay here?" He asked gently.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:43 am

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb had heard Alos up he payed no attention to that as he continued to clean up the kitchen. His back was to the door when he walked in the doorway and spoke Caleb stopped sweeping and looked at the floor. "I...well I..." He bit his lip and clenched on the broom a bit.. "I don't know anything about living on my own...let alone how to be happy." He was still for a moment then continued to sweep. "Besides if I left, you will become a complete mess and wont be able to protect this village properly."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:10 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb had heard Alos up he payed no attention to that as he continued to clean up the kitchen. His back was to the door when he walked in the doorway and spoke Caleb stopped sweeping and looked at the floor. "I...well I..." He bit his lip and clenched on the broom a bit.. "I don't know anything about living on my own...let alone how to be happy." He was still for a moment then continued to sweep. "Besides if I left, you will become a complete mess and wont be able to protect this village properly."

Alos smiled and turned the male around and kissed him deeply. "I-I'll try to make this a good place for you to live."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:29 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked when he was spun around and kissed and then he blushed a bit then he looked down and nodded lightly as he looked down still blushing. "You don't need to go out of your way for me."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:59 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked when he was spun around and kissed and then he blushed a bit then he looked down and nodded lightly as he looked down still blushing. "You don't need to go out of your way for me."

He smiled weakly "alright you wanna go back to how things were then?" HE asked crossing his arms.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:03 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up at him and blinked. "They way they were?" he asked wondering what he meant by that.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up at him and blinked. "They way they were?" he asked wondering what he meant by that.

"L-Like how I used to treat you......" He then sighed and sat in a chair "damnit I'm not good with this romance stuff..."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:04 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked at him then looked at the floor. "Oh..." Now that he thought about it that did make sense he looked back at up at him then. "We...well what if you...asked someone?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked at him then looked at the floor. "Oh..." Now that he thought about it that did make sense he looked back at up at him then. "We...well what if you...asked someone?"

He looked up at him and sighed "I want to be myself with you, but I'm to violant......" He said weakly
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:20 pm

MichaelaWhite18

Caleb just looked at him then back at the floor. Was silent for a moment then looked back at him. "You're not being violent right now,"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb just looked at him then back at the floor. Was silent for a moment then looked back at him. "You're not being violent right now,"

"Right Now" He said weakly.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:56 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him and froened. Then he glanced outside at all the vilgers going about their daily routines then he looked at Alos and putting the broom down he walked over, grabbed the mans hand and dragged him to the window and pointed out at them. "they have lived with you far longer then me and they dont mind one bit that they have a half demon living among them." He put his arm down. "I have seen them literally go out of their way to heal you when you come back injured."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:23 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him and froened. Then he glanced outside at all the vilgers going about their daily routines then he looked at Alos and putting the broom down he walked over, grabbed the mans hand and dragged him to the window and pointed out at them. "they have lived with you far longer then me and they dont mind one bit that they have a half demon living among them." He put his arm down. "I have seen them literally go out of their way to heal you when you come back injured."

He looked at the male wide eyed and the hugged and kissed him deeply "so do you love me? Dispute the fact that I hurt you? That I'm half demon? That the only way ai can stay sane is to kill humans?" He asked weakly.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games