Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A NightClub Experience(Kuri and Mistress) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:47 pm
Haruki smiled, trying to understand the current predicament. "Make sure you go home safe and sound." He had a feeling that someone would be targeting the poor demon again. Without the bartender by his side, he would become vulnerable, but the demonic side would pop out again. The last thing Haruki would want was to see that an incident occurred because of going berserk. Testing Skylar's patience would not be a good idea if one wants to steer clear from that alter ego of his.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:07 pm
Skylar smiled, holding his phone up to his ear with a free hand while finishing off his food with the other. "Thank you. Same to you." He replied as he stood up, throwing his trash away. He decided to by another latte as the caffeine helped him through the day when he couldn't get to coffee as he had a feeling that he was gig to need all that he could get.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:59 pm
As much as Haruki wanted to ask what bothered the pediatrician so much, he couldn't push the question immediately. That talk would be reserved for private when they were not that busy. "Anyway, gotta go. My co-workers are calling me and they will think that I'm acting all lovey-dovey with you if I stay even longer. Don't let the bad guys claim you." With that, he hung up the phone and returned back inside. After all, the others may definitely get the wrong idea just because of the way he conversed with the demon. He had to keep it under wraps.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:43 am
Skylar stared at his phone before shaking his head as he hung up. Win a sigh he paid for his drink and then headed downstairs to get started on his paperwork. He had a lot of it so he wanted to get it done as soon as possible. He was thinking about what Haruki had said before pushing the thought away. Now was not the time to think about something like that as he had Ronstadt focused. That was his final thought before he sat down at his desk and got started on the paperwork.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:21 pm
Later, tonight, before he would be having his day off tomorrow morning, there was another party. This time, it was about a despedida party for one of the regulars who will be moving to another city because of his work. Haruki had served a fishbowl's worth of Cuba Libre to the guest of honor, and now, he was back to serving his drinks in normal dosages. He hopd that Skylar would be going home safely since his paperwork would be finished by that hour, unless there would be overtime on his part due to the amount of work to be accomplished before going home.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:00 pm
Skylar rubbed at his eyes as he looked at the time. Uh. It was that late already? He gave a yawn before finishing off the last of the paperwork and then closing down his office. He made sure he had everything before heading out of the door and towards home. After today he just wanted to go home, take a long, hot bath and just sleep. He would go to the club and visit Haruki but he just didn't have the energy at the moment and he hoped that the other would understand. And he also hoped that the other was having fun even if they couldn't do it together.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:48 pm
Even with some inappropriate actions occurring during the party that resulted in the bouncers having to take care of the mess, everything else was fine. By the time he arrived home, he was tired as hell, having to plop down on the couch with his bag thrown a bit askew close to his body. He knew that Skylar would just be returning home straight away with the amount of work he endured for the entire day. Fortunately, with his day-off tomorrow, he may visit his workplace to catch up.

(Currently in depression but I will force myself to reply for the sake of keeping this going, sorry.)

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:02 pm
(It is okay. Don't force yourself. Take all the time you need.)

Skylar sighed as he set his backpack down and headed for the bathroom to draw his bath. He ached all over for some reason and he couldn't wait to relax his muscles. As he let the water run, he headed to his bedroom, undressing as he did. He hoped that Haruki had made it home okay. And with that thought, he headed back into the bathroom, cutting off the water and getting into the bath, sighing happily as he let the heat take over.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:46 am
After watching TV for thirty minutes, he went on with his nightly ritual, taking a quick shower and then putting on his sleeping clothes. He laid down on the bed as soon as he was done with the ritual, but decided not to sleep just yet since he wanted to discuss what's bothering the incubus. The bartender picked up his phone from the nightstand, and after searching for Skylar's number, he pressed the call button and laid the screen close to his ear. He should ask the important question now before he could forget on his day off the next morning.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:54 am
Skylar had just placed his night clothes on when he heard his cell ring. He blinked and wondered who it could be calling this time of night. He picked up the phone to see that it was Haruki. Uh. He pressed the send button and answered. "Hello, Haruki." he said as he slid into bed, sighing happily as he leaned back against his pillows. "Was there something you needed?" he asked after settling down.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:23 am
Based on the tone on the other end of the line, Skylar sounded happy, pleased to ever talk to him. However, the bartender had to be the bearer of bad news tonight, as he had to know what exactly happened earlier. "I have to talk to you because of you hiding something. I have to resist the urge to call to you about the issue earlier because of privacy concerns. Tell me, Skylar. I have to know." Whoever wanted to get his hands on the demon would deserve a beating from the bespectacled man himself.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:46 am
Skylar flinched slightly. Damn. He didn't think Haruki would catch on so quickly. "It's nothing really, Haruki. Just another doctor at work who is...taken with me and asked me out. I turned him down and he threw a fit. Nothing to worry about." he replied in a calm manner. Taken? More like obsessed with him but the other did not need to know that at the moment. Or ever if he had his way. But something told him that it would not be that easy to throw the bartender off.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:52 am
Just as he expected. There was another person who wanted to get his hands all over the demon. He could only hope that whoever that person was to just steer clear but with the enticing aura, it was almost close to impossible. Nonetheless, he finally came up with a plan to keep a close eye on Skylar. "Say, if you are free tomorrow, perhaps after work, let's have a date." Great, what did he say? He was going to mentally slap himself for giving in to his growing infatuation towards Skylar. He was blushing now. "But if you don't want to, we can try something else."

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:00 am
Skylar had been expecting many replies to his statement, but what Haruki had just suggested was not one of them. A date? With Haruki. "Oh. Um...sure I would like that. The date I mean. But I Don't get off til 3, though. How is 4pm? That way I have time to clean up." he asked shyly as he thought of a way to deal with this delicately although his demon was cheering in glee. He was blushing at the moment and he had a feeling that Haruki was as well.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:27 pm
He smiled at the announcement of the time. "I won't mind that. Maybe a fancy restaurant for the meal? Or I can cook something else for both of us. Thinking of going to the groceries during the morning of my day off tomorrow." At least he now had a plausible excuse to go the grocery store to restock his pantry. After all, he wanted to surprise Skylar with what he could cook for the informal date. "But we can have a little fun before we can have the meals. Feel free to decide."

DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games