Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
I love you to death (Yoai Rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:08 am

Elementis_Dragon

"Crazy? He likes you like I love chicken. Have you ever connected his words to his behavior? Hmm? It's very obvious from my perspective, I would know. I've seen situations like this -when I was human anyway." Spain huffed, laying on her side. Then she rubbed the sides of her face with her paw, feeling there was something on it.He should realize by now that I'm not joking..Men are so slow. And I'm getting sick of these strange scents of sweat and dirty uniforms.. She thought looking up at the male for a few moments.
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:39 am

Godly Alpha

Caleb looked away then, while he wanted to dismiss Spain's claims he did admit he noticed Jacks behavior as...oddly romantic...After a moment he shook his head. "No, that's ridicules, we are both guys. Something like that is immoral." Even though he said that, even Caleb could not hide the faint blush coming from his cheeks.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:10 pm

Elementis_Dragon

"Well it's true! Immoral or not, he's very interested in you.." Spain muttered, sliding her head along the floor slightly, a way of nodding. "I'm going to go. Can't take the scents in here any longer. Very intoxicating.." She then got up quickly and almost ran out of the building. "Never wanted to be outside more in my life!" She took in a deep breath then slowly exhaled. Quickly she stretched her limbs and sat down and waited for him to get out.
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:52 pm

Godly Alpha

Caleb watched the dog leave then looked at the floor and put his hand to his head groaning he turned to a wall and put his forehead to it. "What's happening to my life It's not normal anymore." Realizing he was basically the last person left in the building he figured he would stick around here awhile and away from Jack, he needed the space.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Elementis_Dragon

"Normal is overrated.You call sparring in a sweaty, musty place like this normal? Boy you live a strange life..." Spain yelled back into the building. Then started giggling a little, enjoying the fact that she can laugh at something without anyone getting hurt...physically. Then she got up and walked to the house with a grin. Spain went to the garage where Jack was sitting in a corner staring at the guitar case with an intent posture. He did not noticed the dog walk in.
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Godly Alpha

Caleb decided to stay in the building for awhile he looked up out the window towards the moon wondering if Jack was wondering where he was. Sighing he looked away then stood up and started to practice on his moves. He didn't need to since practice was over for the year but it was a nice way to clear his head a little.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Elementis_Dragon

After a short time, Jack finally picked up the guitar case and opened it."I won't promise I wouldn't play it again, but I will promise that I won't damage it in any way..." Jack told Spain, rubbing her head gently after removing the instrument from its case and setting it in his lap. Then he slowly stood up, with the guitar in his hand. Then he went outside and headed to the roof. Spain shortly followed, stopping abruptly when he went on top of the house. He sat in the front, strumming the guitar softly, singing a sad song that a truly broken person would sing before a battle of life and freedom.
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:32 pm

Godly Alpha

Caleb had no idea what was going on at home he was busy practicing. After awhile though he got worn out and was bending over a little panting. After a moment he sat on his legs and stood straight up and closed his eyes to simply concentrate and clear his mind. After some time he did not realize he had done so but he ended up falling right to sleep and was now leaning up against the wall, fast asleep.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:05 am

Elementis_Dragon

When the male finished his song he looked at the sky and frown, it was nearing morning. He hadn't eat yet either, so he groaned forgetting that Spain was still there to help. He stood and quickly jumped down to the ground with ease. He went into the garage, followed closely by Spain, to go put the guitar back in its case. He stood for a moment and sniffed the air, noting that Caleb's scent was faint, he turned to Spain."Did Caleb follow you home?" He asked her, stroking her head gently. She shook her head in response, then tried to lick his face. Smiling at her, she ruffled more of the fur on her then said."Go find Caleb, I will follow.." As soon as he put a black jacket on and put on his hood, they ran out to retrieve their roommate.
Spain lead him back to the building with ease since she couldn't get the scent from her nose. She pointed him out when he opened the door and they came in. Jack put a hand gently on his face for a few moments, careful not to wake the male. Then he quietly picked him up and cared him piggyback style. As they were walking back, he was burning up from the sun. But he did not run, afraid he'd wake up from his sleep.
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Godly Alpha

Caleb remained asleep even as Jack found him and picked him up and started to walk him home. After awhile he started to mumble in his sleep. "No...No don't...please..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:13 pm

Elementis_Dragon

Jack looked at Caleb as he walked when he heard his voice. He wondered what the dream was about, but he was pretty occupied by the fact that he was roasting. When they were close enough to the house, he quickened his pace toward the shade of the garage. After he entered the house, he went upstairs toward Caleb's bedroom."Things I do for you, Caleb...Good that I care for your safety huh..?" He whispered quietly, placing him in his bed and pulling the cover over him. Then he went to the bathroom so he could have a cool bath. He made sure to close the door and turn off the light so that Spain couldn't just walk in and walk out leaving the door open. He sighed softly, the skin on his face and arms red with a large heat rash.
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Godly Alpha

Caleb turned to his side when he was placed on his bed and just lied their still lightly mumbling to himself. After awhile hie eyes slowly opened and he soon realized he was home and in his bed. Blinking he slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes then looked around. When did he get home? Soon after he thought of that he heard the shower running.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Elementis_Dragon

Jack's heat rash didn't let up on his face. Although it did on his arm. He had a frown on his face, but he wasn't bothered by anything, in fact he wasn't thinking about much at all. He was having a faint daydream about a strange moment when he was playing with another boy that was very familiar to him for some reason. He blinked out of it quickly, his gaze on his damp feet that stuck out from under the water due to his leg length.
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Godly Alpha

Caleb looked around the room before finally getting up from the bed he sighed then headed downstairs to make himself something to eat. While he wondered how he got home right now he was more hungry then anything.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:11 pm

Elementis_Dragon

Jack looked at the bathroom door when he heard footsteps along the floor. He figured the male had awoken, so he stood and got out of the tub. He left the water out, then wrapped a towel around his waist. Running a hand through his hair, he examined himself in the mirror. He bared his teeth, and gave himself a wide crazy smile, immediately laughing a little when he saw how funny he looked. He then did an array of actions a younger boy would do in the mirror, from heroic poses to a angry gorilla look. Each time he would laugh even more then the previous time.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff