Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Angelic prisoner (1x1 Rp with My Twisted Fables) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:35 pm
Devin sighed as he finished taking his anger out on a tree before he cracked his fingers and slumped down at the base; he would need to do some research, maybe his mother or even his dads old books might know more about Tatsu being a vessel and such. e stayed there for another half an hour before he headed home,he could smell his mother's cooking in the air and it made his mouth water quite a bit.

He headed to the bathroom and leaned up wrapping his fingers in bandages, and headed into his room to change; he was surprised when he found Elijah in there on the bed, seemingly taking a nap. "...Elijah..." He shook him gently "You can sleep later, dinner's almost ready"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:44 pm
The angel had just started to drift off to sleep when he heard someone coming into the room, huddling around the stuffed animal that much more. Maybe if he was small enough, they would just leave him alone...The hand on his shoulder and the shaking slowly brought him to, pale eyes slowly blinking open before a small hand reached up to rub at the twin jewels gently. "But, I'm not hungry," he lied, his stomach making a small sound even as he spoke, betraying the words spoken. Elijah felt his face warm slightly before he slowly sat up with a sigh, arms still wrapped around the small Cerberus. "Maybe a little bit."  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:00 pm
Devin smiled a tiny bit in amusement at the others protests, before he cupped the others chin with a bruised hand "You, are terrible at lying..." He said before he sighed and shook his head a little "Listen...I'm sorry about before, I guess I needed to let off some steam, and I didnt wanna take it out on you or Tatsu" He admitted "Come on we should go, my mom will be expecting us already"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:06 pm
Blinking slowly, Elijah looked up at the demon who was in front of him, but frowned slightly when he felt something rough against his chin. Hands lifting, they let the stuffed plushie fall to the side before they took Devin's in their grasp. It was then that he saw the bandages and slowly nodded, keeping hold of the demon's hand as he got to his feet. "Apology accepted so long as I get to take care of these later," he stated, hands tightening their hold just a bit before releasing Devin and taking a step towards the door.  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:34 pm
The demon raised an eyebrow at that and tutted a little bit "They're just a little bruised thats all" He grumbled but he didn't really protest at the others offer to help him; he noticed his plushie on the bed and smirked a little bit before be nodded at that "Come on then, dinner awaits" He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:45 pm
The angel's face lit up when his offer was not pushed away, jumping off the bed before he tugged slightly at Devin's arm. "Then let's go eat," he stated, humming softly to himself as he headed out of the room. Elijah froze just inside the hall and turned to glance over his shoulder. The door was still closed, but he knew..."Stay in there," he muttered before he turned and headed down the stairs. It had been an order, and one that Tatsu could not disobey unless told to do something else or Elijah's life became in danger. Of the two, just which one would more than likely happen? At this point, even the angel didn't know.  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:22 pm
The demon nodded at that as he headed down the hallway he noticed the other pause and mutter something and he could only imagine Elijah had scolded Tatsu for one reason or another, but he decided not to ask right now, indeed he headed into the kitchen where his mother was dishing out some sort of stew cooked from scratch

At the sound of their footsteps she looked up "Ah there you are, I was about to call you both for dinner, please sit down and tuck in" Lilin said with a smile. Devin flopped into a chair his mouth watering a bit as he recognized the stew as one of his favorite "is looks great...thanks mom"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:29 pm
Heading down the stairs after the other demon, Elijah quietly took the last seat available at the table and smiled a bit. "Thank you so much for the meal. I'd say I'm sorry for dropping in unannounced, but I get the feeling you were more than happy to see Devin," the angel replied with a grin, reaching out to take a sip of the drink set out in front of his plate. "It smells wonderful."  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:02 pm
Lilan chuckled a little at that as she took a set herself after pouring some wine into the glasses on the table before she chuckled "You're very welcome" She said before nodding a little at that "I truly thought I was alone in the world, I don't know if he told you but my husband died some years ago...hes all I have left" She replied softly.

"I don't have to be mom...you could remarry you know wouldn't mind" Devins aid softly.

Lilan shook her head "I wish could...I have tried, but no one could match your father" She said simply. "Perhaps my standards are too high, but being with another permanently...to re-bond seems wrong" She said softly "Besides, a little fun on the side isn't all bad when your around and know your alive dear"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:11 pm
The angel couldn't help but smile a bit and nod at the statement directed at him, hands clasping themselves in his lap for a few moments. "I-He did...I am sorry for your loss." Those pale eyes turned towards Devin as he fell silent, not pushing the subject further for the time being. He was here, yes, but the woman had just gotten her son back. He almost felt like he was intruding on something and fought the urge to shift in his seat. If he could, Elijah would have allowed the two to eat alone so they could talk freely. Instead, however, the angel kept quiet, not wanting to impose anymore than was necessary.  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:36 pm
Lilan smiled a little "Its alright...it was a long time ago and he died a warriors death, its what he would have wanted...though I believe he left us far too soon" She said as she ate "So Eijah...where are you from?" Se asked curiously.

"He's uh...stationed on earth mom he doesn't come down here often" Devin said quickly; while it wasn't an outright lie it did at least cover for the other; demons did sometimes have scouts posted in various neighbourhoods and cities to keep an eye on things so he hoped she would presume Eijah found Devin by chance and nursed him back to health.

"Ahh I see...wondered why you smelled a little different, suppose after living on earth so long you will seem strange...I haven't been up there in a long time myself...maybe I should sometime" She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:45 pm
Only when the woman began to eat did Elijah do the same, taking a bite before he sighed. It. Tasted. So. Good! His eyes closed a moment, savoring the flavor before he continued to eat, glancing up when asked where he was from. Still having food in his mouth, he was unable to answer, thankfully Devin did for him and the angel nodded a bit before swallowing. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I've been stuck up there for too long if you say I smell like them," he muttered, taking another bite before he glanced over towards the other demon. Well, that had been too close for comfort. At least for now, that would explain away the scent. "When Devin got better and mentioned he would be coming here, I thought I would tag along," he added with a small smile.  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:57 pm
Lilin smiled at that "Oh so your a part of the scouting legions" She cooed "It must get lonely up there, I hear humans have gotten a lot more civilized and less...hmm what's the word...focused on burning witches?" Se said with a chuckle "As you can imagine its been many years since went to earth, I heard its a lot more accepting up there now...pity angels can't do the same and loosen up a little" She huffed.

"Moooom, angels aren't going to stop fighting us" Devin sighed softly

"I know, I know...I wish they would though...they took my husband already...they almost took you away too" Se huffed a little "No one even remembers why we ended up fighting in the first place, now we just fight because of the sake of fighting and because of tradition" She murmured softly before shaking her head "Anyway...do you have anyone you're interested in yet Devin?"

Devin choked on his stew "MOM!" He said wide eyed and embarrassed; because he DID have someone he was interested in; of course in hell it didn't matter who you mated with, man or women but he was not telling his mother anything, ESPECIALLY in front of Elijah "This is embarrassing...the answer is no mom" He huffed, his cheeks turning red, which made the succubus laugh a bit and picked his cheeks gently.

"You always get so embarrassed when ask you! Your a handsome boy, wings or no, and your nearly 160, its about time you tried to settle down" Se cooed "What about you Elijah?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:35 pm
The angel slowly nodded his head when the comment about being with the scouting groups was repeated; setting his utensil down in order to take a sip of wine again. "Lonely is one way of putting it. I do have Tatsu, but he is more of a big brother than anything. Even then there wasn't much I could do while working...Why I'm so glad to be here with Devin," Elijah explained in a soft voice as he picked his spoon back up. He began poking at a piece of meat near the surface of his stew, mouth opening to say one thing, but thought better of it and continued with something else entirely. "They won't stop. Sometimes I think that they like to fight more than demons." those pale eyes stared down at his bowl before he sighed and took another bite.

Glancing up quickly at the next question asked, the angel found himself blinking several times at not only the sudden change of subject, but Devin's reaction as well. His free hand lifted to hide the smile that was threatening to spread across his face as he watched the two, his chest squeezing slightly at the demon's answer to his mother's question. So then, there wasn't anyone the being was interested in. The thought alone caused the angel to set his spoon down again, lost in his own little world. How long has it been since he had another mother figure around him? The thought alone made his hand slip to press fingertips to his lips for several moments in thought, only looking up and removing the limb when his name was called.

"Me...?" Elijah repeated the question that had been asked in his head again, a gentle smile appearing before he glanced away from them both, hands moving to clasp together within his lap as he thought, eyes closing after a few heartbeats. Lips parting, he once again went to speak one word, but another came out instead as the light within those pale eyes slowly disappeared. "I'd rather not say right now...." He glanced over towards Devin where he sat at the table. "It would be a distraction and a weakness that the angels would surely search for when we confront them again. I can't indulge in any feelings until that...that creature is dead."

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:29 pm
Lilin was quiet as she listened, she might not know fully what had happened between Eijah and Cain or even how ti wa all connected, but she was no idiot, she saw the light fading from the poor boys eyes and it made her wonder with horror if what the other had had to endure is as worse as she feared and if her poor son had to endure the same. "It;s alright dear, you don't have to" She assured him.

"Oh so he doesn't have to, but I do?" Elijah grumbled before he huffed as his mother batted him over the back of the head gently with a wing at that "Hey! You're just playing favorites now."

"Me? Never!" She said with a soft laugh though it was obvious she had at least quickly gotten fond of Elijah since he'd been here.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games