Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:30 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

"Lasagna sounds good. I'll order a large one and we'll split it." He said to Anu, giving him a smile. He went over to the counter and placed the order. He then sat down to wait for it to be ready. "You'll love their lasagna, it's super huge." He said, as he continued to give a light smile. He pulled out a manuscript, and started to work on it. "Might as well work while we wait."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:07 am
Logosh42

Anu

Anu gave a nod as he took a seat as well. "I'll take your word for it." he replied with a small laugh. He watched Tobi work on his manuscript and he decided to read up on Animal Medicine. He reached into his bag and pulled the book out, opened and started reading as they waited for thier food.

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:12 am
WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

The cashier called for Tobi, to let him know that Anu's and his order was up and ready to go. Tobi closed his manuscript, and grabbed the tray, obtaining the lasagna he ordered. He placed a tip in the tips container, and brought the meal to the table. "Lunch is here. Dig on in." He said to his lover and he handed over one of the plastic forks given to him with the meal to Anu, as he took the other, and a plastic knife and cut himself a bite. "I do hope you'll enjoy it."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:29 am
Logosh42

Anu

Annu smiled and gave a nod. "Thanks." he replied, as he set his book aside and took a bite of the lasanga. "Mmm...this is good!" he added as he took another bite of the Italian dish. Well, now he had a new place to come to if he was ever in teh mall and shopping. He woud come right here.

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:34 am
WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi gave a light chuckle to Anu's response. "I"m glad you like it. It's one of my favorite dishes made here." He said, as he took another bite, enjoying it as much as Anu was. He smiled some more and bit into the meal. "So, where to after lunch?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:46 am
Logosh42

Anu

Anu tilted his head to the side. "I haven't the slightest. Is there anywhere you need to go? As for me, I'm straight." he replied, between bites of his food. He had gotten them both sodas when Tobi had gotten up to get the food as washed the lasanga down with his own soda as he waited for Tobi to respond.

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:05 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

"Well, since I"m going to teach you how to surf when we're done here, how about we get you a new swim suit, or a surfing suit." He said to Anu, as he gave a devious smile, in the back of his mind. "that would be quite astonishing, if you ask me." He said, a he gave a light smile. He awaited his boyfriend's answer, taking another bite of the lasagna.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:27 pm
Logosh42

Anu

Anu blushed and choked on his soda. "Oh...Um okay. You know what's best when it comes to surfing." he replied with a shy smile as he continued to eat. What was he nervous for? Tobi had seen him naked. It was no big deal.

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:20 am
WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

"Since you're a beginner in surfing, it might be best you use the spandex suit first, that way you can get used to the feel of your board and the spray of the ocean. Yes, let's get you one of those first, that way when you get the hang and feel of everything, you can just wear a pair of swim shorts." Tobi stated, as he took a sip of his soda. "So, how does that sound, Anu?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:39 am
Logosh42

Anu

Anu finished ofe the last of his food before nodding. "Sounds like a plan." he replied with a nod of his head at his boyfriend. Spandex, huh? That would be interesting.

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:12 am
WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

"Yes, that's the material used in the body suits for surfing." Tobi responded, finishing his meal as well. "We can head on over when you're ready. However, I'd wait, seeing we've had a pretty large meal for lunch." He added in, giving a smile. He took another sip of soda and waited for Anu.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:59 pm
Logosh42

Anu

Anu gave a nod as he finished off his soda. "I'm ready to go when you are." he replied with a smile. He agreed that they defintely had to wait until they digested thier food. He stood up, grabbing the bags and then waiting for Tobi.

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:54 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

"Alrighty, this way." Tobi stated,as he got up and motioned for Anu to follow him and lead the way to where he could get a laytex suit for surfing. He entered the shop, Anu in tow, and the shop keeper greeted Tobi, for he came to this store as much as he did the other store, with surfing supplies. "This way to the suits, Anu."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:11 pm
Logosh42

Anu

Anu looked around the shop in curiosity as he followed Tobi towards the wetsuits. "Do I have to try them on, Tobi?" he asked as ge adjusted the bags in his arms.

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:21 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

"You can if you bwant to, well mostly to see if you like their fit. other than that, if you know your size and length, you don't have to." Tobi said, as he looked towards a few wet suits, and back at Anu, mentally calculating which might look best on him. "If all else fails, I can buy them all and you can try them on at home." He added in with a chuckle. He knew he was quite successful with his novels and other stories and books he'd written in the past, so buying many wet suits wouldn't really bother him any,but it was what Anu liked that made him happy. "I'd say try a few on and which ever ones you like, choose between them which is best."

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff