Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
I love you to death (Yoai Rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:14 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb stopped mid way down the stairs he looked up when he heard laughing and blinked. Now curiosity getting the better of him he headed back up and towards the bathroom. he hesitated but then opened the door and looked inside at the Vampire making posed in the mirror and he blinked then he found his eyelid twitching. What on earth did he just walk into?  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:38 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jack straightened up when Caleb opened the door, he blushed a little."Umm...uh...Hey...Caleb." He greeted, chuckling a little bit. "I'm just going to um...." He got his burnt clothes from floor, then he went out of the bathroom, moving past him. Spain met him half way, looking at him with a happy wag over her tail. He grinned at her, then lead the way back to the garage.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:42 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb still stood their, stunned, he blinked then finally looked behind him and watched the Vampire head back outside. Why did he looked slightly burnt?  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:05 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"So, what's your damage?" Jack asked, after he had went and got into some fresh clothes and laid down on his bed. Spain picked up Jack's burnt shirt and jacket then whimpered."Oh. You shouldn't worry about me though. I'm fine, I just can't be in the sun, you know..A vampire's day is a human's night..and vice versa, ok girl?" He explained, snuggling up in his blanket. She shook her pelt then barked, walking out of the garage after licking his cheek. He got a confused expression on his face for a few moments, then shrugged and started to go to sleep.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:08 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb looked at the floor as he thought on how he got home, and Jack looked burnt he bit his lip then turned and ran down the stairs and into the garage he opened the door and looked at the Vampire. "Did you go into the sun to bring me home?" he asked bluntly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:07 am
Elementis_Dragon

Jack glanced at Caleb when he came in, waking up a little."Hmm? Yes.." He said, with a yawn."Yes, of course I did.." He then stretched and turned over, determined to fall back asleep despite Caleb being there.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:07 am
Godly Alpha

"Why?" Asked the boy as he stepped closer to him and attempted to pull off the blanket her was under. "I would of been fine their...you got all burnt...so why?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:57 am
Elementis_Dragon

Jack turned back to him, he didn't answer his question for a long time."I wanted to be sure that you were safe." He muttered."That was the deal, remember? I'll have a place to stay if I protect you with my life.." He scratched his head a little bit, he was feeling sluggish.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:00 am
Godly Alpha

Caleb bit his lip at the half asleep vampire he looked away for a moment to think then looked back at him. "Is that the only reason, the deal? Or is...is their some other reason you want me safe?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:25 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jack looked at Caleb, he didn't say anything for a little while. He stretched again, then turned away and pulled the cover over his head. With hesitation he mumbled something under his breath the blushed dark red immediately afterward. "Um....I ju- um..." he started, then he sighed."Well...I really.... like you -and I wanted... you to be safe.." His voice was low when he said this, as if would be punished if he spoke any louder.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:40 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb just blinked, he could hardly hear him. "I'm sorry what? I can't hear you your mumbling."  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:37 pm
Elementis_Dragon

This time the male took the cover off his head and looked Caleb straight in his eyes."I said I really liked you and I wanted to make sure you were safe. Thought I would go to see if you were ok.." He admitted gently, using his regular voice. He didn't take his gaze off him this time to make sure he had heard him. He finally spoke his mind and he was ok with repeating it.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:01 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb blinked at the Vampire then looked down a little bit and bit his lip.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:17 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jack then looked at the open door that lead out of the garage, there stood Spain with a rabbit in her mouth. She didn't give him much of a look when she dropped the dead animal and walked over to the two. She gotten to the boxes beside his bed and laid down, nudging the carcass in his direction. He in response nodded to her, then laid back down hesitating to look at Caleb once more."It is fine if you don't believe me.." he said.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:24 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb just stood their for a moment then he slowly turned around to go back inside he stopped at the doorway though. "Thank you...for bringing me home..."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff