Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Angelic prisoner (1x1 Rp with My Twisted Fables) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Elijah looked over towards the woman when she spoke, nodding just a bit in thanks when she did not push the issue any further. A hand reached out, picking up the cup again to take a sip of the wine, frowning when it was almost all gone. When had he...? Maybe those hadn't been sips after all. Sighing, the angel set the drink down and continued to eat, glancing between the two with a sad smile of sorts. "All the same though, on another note. I'm just glad I was able to get Devin back here safe. Every time they took him, I didn't know if the damage he would sustain would be beyond my skills and I would lose him.."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:39 pm

Devin sighed a little at that; true it had been touch and god for a while, especially when Cain decided to go above and beyond the role of a personal torturer, Devin would enjoy the day he and Elijah got to get some pay back. "Yeah well I grateful you did save my life twice after all" He said with a shrug as his mother refilled their wine glasses, mainly when they weren't looking.

Well either way I glad he's back home where he belongs, Earth is a dangerous place even though its supposed to be neutral ground" She said softly "Yur welcome to stay as long as you need to"

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:45 pm

Elijah glanced down at his lap again and nodded slowly, looking back up to see that his cup had been refilled and smiled just a bit. "Twice, but that second time was too close for comfort. So you just aren't allowed to almost die on me, ever again, or I'll kill you," the angel teased, poking his tongue out playfully before he picked up his cup and took another sip. His stew was almost completely gone by now as well, the warmth from the broth making him rather content. "Thank you Lilin. That means more than you may know," Elijah replied with another smile. "Could I trouble you for another plate? Tatsu fell asleep and I didn't want to wake him earlier, but I know he'll be hungry later."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:00 pm

Devin grinned a bit at that "Ohh I'm trembling with fear at that, your just so intimidating and all" He teased before he sobered up a bit and nodded a little at that "I do get your point though, I'll try to be good" He promised as he finished his meal with an amused smile as he finished his wine.

Lilian chuckled a bit at that as she nodded at that "Of course, Ill go get you a bowl to take up for him, if you want seconds feel free to ask...then again not everyone has a pit for a stomach like my son" she laughed as she headed into the kitchen, coming back with another bowlful of stew for the other and a few slices of warm bread on a small tray "Here, if you're done you should take it up to him now while its still warm"

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Settling back in his chair again, Elijah smiled and slowly picked the wine glass up, swirling the liquid within the cup before he raised the rim to his lips and took another sip. "Good," he replied, watching Devin for several moments before he set the cup down and reached out to take the tray from the woman. "I will. Thank you very much. I am sorry for the trouble. The meal was very good," he replied, picking the glass up to set it on the tray. "I'll take this up to him now, then," the angel replied as he slowly got to his feet and excused himself before making his way up the stairs.

Several moments later, he was nudging the door open and stepping inside. "Tatsu, I brought you dinner," he replied, pushing the door closed again with his foot before he turned into the room. At first, he didn't even see the demon, which caused his chest to squeeze tight moments before he saw those crimson eyes look at him from the other side of the bed. He watched as the canine padded over to his side, and the angel couldn't help but sigh before he went over and sat down next to the bed. "I'm sorry about earlier," he whispered, setting the tray down next to him before he leaned in against the side of the bed. "I just...hate when you do that," Elijah added, hand reaching out to run his fingers through the dark fur on the demon's side gently.

Instead of going back downstairs, the angel remained within the spare guest room for the time being, wanting to give the two still downstairs as much time together and alone as he could. "Maybe we shouldn't stay here for very long..I don't want Devin to have to chose between his mother and us if Lilin finds out and doesn't like me anymore...I don't want him but into that kind of a situation." The angel sighed, drawing his legs up to his chest moments before those pale arms wrapped around them. "What do you think?" His cheek leaned in against the tops of his knees as those pale eyes watched the demon eat, frowning and sighing again when he didn't get an answer.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:23 pm

"So..." Lilin said softly as she leaned back in her seat one leg dainty crossed over another as she sipped her wine and eyes her son curiously, a faint hint of amusement stretching across her ruby red lips "Why did you lie to me?"

"Eh?" Devin said his voice muffled by a mouthful of bread before he swallowed quickly "What do you mean?" He huffed though he knew what she meant; it was impossible to hide one's attraction to another person from a succubus, especially when they were in the same ROOM.

"Don't take me for a fool Devin, I wasn't born last century and far from blind, you like him" She stated with a chuckle as she watched him squirm in his seat "Awww after so long waiting for you to find a mate you finally find someone you like...I have to say, you have nice taste in men"

"Were not like that mom...Elijah is a great person, he;s kind and he helped me when no one else would...and I owe him a lot but I dont think its mutual" He said with a shrug, not letting it show that sort of stung more than he let on "We'll probably just stay friends until he decides to go back to earth" He pointed out softly.

"...And what is it YOU want dear?"

"...I don't know" Devin said honestly "I don't have any idea what to do, not about Elijah and not about myself...no one is going to hire me wingless let alone mate with me, I'm gonna get shunned for no reason...its gonna suck" He sighed as he poured himself some more wine.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:40 pm

Reaching out, the angel picked up the glass from the tray and began to swirl the cup around gently. "The only thing is, if we leave...where would we go? You will fit in, but they will eventually start to pick up my scent, no matter where we go," Elijah muttered, tipping his head back to empty the wine quickly. "The thing is..if we don't leave soon, I don't know if I'll be able to," he added, face warming slightly as the alcohol began to move through his system. A pale hand lifted to run through his dark hair absentmindedly, fingertips brushing lightly over his pointed ears before they dropped back to his sides. "Maybe I should just let the next demon that comes along just kill me. No one wants me around. Father doesn't care one bit. He hasn't even bothered to try and get in contact with me after all these years. It's not like he can't. I'm down here so much...I mean, I know you do, but..." The angel sighed, watching the hound finish up what was left in his bowl in silence. "Lately, being a half-breed has had more negatives than positives." Yeah, he was talking out loud and Tatsu wasn't answering back, but he knew the demon was listening, and would answer in his own time if necessary. All the same, Elijah hugged his knees tighter, suddenly feeling more alone than ever before. Had it been wrong to come here with Devin in the first place?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:15 am

Devin sighed softly "Face it mom...no one is gonna want me" He mumbled a little it was pretty ******** depressing, to think he'd never have a mate of his own and he buried his face in his arms a little tipsy from the wine as he watched his mother in the kitchen washing up and clearing away the remains of the evening meal.

"I wouldn't give up hope if I were you...when I first met your father I always thought I was below him, he was a demon lord third highest to the commanders of hell and Satan himself, he was practically nobility and here I was a common succubus...but he chose me. out of all the others to be is mate...to have you, what am trying to say is don;t give up hope...Elijah seems to like you just fine as you are...and if your are lucky you might get together with him when hes ready" She said with a smile "It;s late, go get some sleep"

Devin paused then nodded at that; he was pretty worn out "Okay...thanks mom" he said as he walked over and kissed her on the cheek, before he left and headed up the stairs to his bedroom; he wasn't sure if Elijah wanted disturbing right now.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:24 am

Finishing up his meal in silence, those crimson jewels slowly lifted as he heard a small sound come from the angel beside him, head tipping to the side when the glass slowly fell to the floor. Sitting down, the demon closed his eyes and drew in a breath, shivering slightly as the fur covering his body slowly disappeared and pale skin seemed to flow over it all to take its place. Slowly getting to his feet, Tatsu quickly dressed again in the soft fabric his master had brought for him before he carefully removed the empty cup from Elijah's hand and placed it on the tray. Hearing movement in the room beside theirs, he couldn't help but sigh.

Slowly shaking his head, the demon carefully picked the sleeping angel up in his arms and carefully opened the door to the bedroom. It was about that time that Devin was in his room, and Tatsu lightly knocked on the door, being careful not to wake the sleeping figure in his arms. He was holding Elijah gently, one arm under his legs and the other against his back. "Devin, it's me, open up."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:48 am

Devin opened the door and blinked a little at the unconscious Ejah and an exasperated Tatsu before he chuckled a bit "I guess the wine eventually made him pass out hmm?" he said softly before he gestured fro the other to come in, he pulled back the blankets on his bed so Tatsu could put him in and up the covers over him afterwards.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:50 am

Tatsu couldn't help but grin a bit at the comment and only nod before he slipped past the other and moved over to the bed and laid the sleeping form down. "Don't let him tell you any different. He can't hold his alcohol well. Sitting down, he's fine, but the minute he stands up, it'll all rush to his head," the demon whispered, sitting down on the edge of the bed and lowering the blanket before he started unbuttoning the shirt Elijah was wearing. "Can you get his pants off? He gets heat flashes when he passes out after drinking." The demon paused, eyeing the other out of the corner of his eye. "Just his pants Devin."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:10 pm

Devin snickered a little at that "I figured as much didn't exactly take him for a heavy drinker" Devin said with a soft shrug before he nodded slipping his pants off, the look the other demon gave him was enough to smack Tatsu in the back with his tail annoyed "I'm not a lecher you know" He huffed as he folded the others pants and put them on a chair.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:53 pm

Standing once the shirt had been removed, Tatsu carefully moved the angel's legs underneath the covers before he pulled the sheet up to cover his still sleeping form. The comforter was folded back at the foot of the bed, before the demon grinned a bit at the slap. "I know that now. Some just can't help being what they are. I didn't know if you were one of those beings or not," he pointed out, picking up the neatly folded pair of pants to place it with the shirt in his arms. "Do take care of him tonight. I'll be in the next room in case he has any need of me...If you need anything, just call. I'll hear you if it's something Elijah will need." The demon straightened and headed for the door moments later.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Devin rolled his eyes a big "Hey if wanted to corrupt him could have done so easily AGES ago, besides even if i wanted to get into the others pants like that theres no way I'm going to do it with my mom in the house" He said with a shrug before he nodded "Yeah okay I will" He said with a yawn as he let the other leave before he followed suit and got into bed with Elijah.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:23 pm

The angel had remained still and asleep through the entire conversation the two had, only the gentle rise and fall of his pale chest being the only movement from the being. As Devin slowly got into bed with him, Elijah slowly turned onto his left side to face the demon. His right leg shifted to lay slightly over the demon's legs as his right arm moved to curl around Devin's waist softly. Even in his sleep, the angel moved closer still, his left cheek moving to rest gently on Devin's chest. "...-evin..." He muttered the demon's name, nuzzling the warmth that had joined him in the bed.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff