Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Arion didnt say anything, he had closed his eyes and it almost seemed like he was sleeping as his head hung, but in truth, he was exhausted, and he might actually end up getting sick, his body ached and the cold from the rain had seeped into him, under his skin, even with the water as hot as it was, it was taking its time to warm him up once more.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:42 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen stopped at the doorway he looked back at Arion and then blinked and blushing not sure why he was staring. He bit his lip then headed back for the kitchen. On the way though he stopped and looked behind him and blinked he thought he was being followed now. After a moment of silence and nothing he turned around and shrugged i off, he continued onward but then found himself being tackled to the ground by someone.

"Die you damn Dragon!"

"Caleb?" Kamen said blinking, he pushed the boy off of him and stood up and turned around but just as he did he felt something sharp hit his side, he screamed out and stepped back he looked at Caleb and blinked. "What the hell?! What's the matter with you?!"

Caleb said nothing else, he charged for Kamen again who by now was surprised by Caleb's strength as he now has Kamen pinned to the wall attempting to stab him in the neck, for now all he could do was keep the boy from stabbing him.

For now all he could do was keep the boy from stabbing him. As he heard thunder outside and noticed the lightning lighting up the hallway he could see more of the hate in the boy's eyes.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:18 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion was bathing quietly, the only real sound came from the soft chime of the tinkling water that fell, his hair now appeared dark as it stuck to his shoulder and down his chest and into the water, looking almost like a black snake. He had his eyes closed once more as he let the warmth bathe him. But then he heard it, he heard Kamens scream, and the fighting down bellow.
His eyes opened wide as he shot out of the water and looked towrds the door, thinking, hoping, that he had only imagined it, but then he heard it once more. Rushing out the door, he only had chance long enough to swipe a towel and wrapped it around his waist as he ran out the his bathroom and out of his room.

Down stairs, Bowen straightened up from helping the cook feed the dogs, and they were the first to notice, their ears perked up, their heads lifted and they almost seemed frozen as they stared down the hall, only when the first yell sounded did they growl, and just like that Bowen shot down the hall in the direction of the fight.

Both Arion and Bowen arrived at the scene of the fight at the same time, and both of them separated the two. Bowen had and arm around Caleb as he pulled him away from Kamen, and Arion had his arms around the dragon, picking him up before he could even think about protesting.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:25 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb was nearabout gaining the upperhand, when he felt arms around him and suddenly being pulled from Kamen. He looked back and noticed Bowen he fought the man. "Let me go! I have to kill it!"

Kamen was truly grateful that Caleb was being pulled away he hardly noticed when he felt himself being picked up he flinched and putt his hand to his side. Which was already showing signs of blood. He looked at it then looked towards Caleb and blinked, totally confused. What had Kamen done to make the boy so angry?

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:49 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Both Bowen and Arion glared at Caleb, when the boy demanded to be released, Bowen growled at him and tightened his arm around Caleb.
Physically speaking, Bowen was stronger than even Arion, to him, holding down Caleb, was like holding a teenager down, little of a struggle, but not much.

Arions voice was cold, level and furious as he spoke
"Explain yourself. What is the meaning of this?" Arion demanded, almost growling as he continued glaring at Caleb, his eyes nearly glowed with the anger that was slowly rising due to the boys actions.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:34 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb flinched as he felt himself being squeezed more by Bowen he still attempted to struggle but now it was pointless and he soon tired himself out he panted and looked towards Arion and noticed the fury in the Masters eyes. "Master...Dragons are ruthless creatures. It has to die, all of them do!" his eyes showed both anger and pain as he looked right at Arion hoping he would understand.

Kamen blinked, now he understood, Caleb had a grudge on all dragons not just him. Now it made him think, either he was brought up thinking this way before he lived here or something happened in his past that involved dragons, making him hate them all.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:26 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen loosed his hold on Caleb, but only when he was sure that the boy would stop fighting and that he wouldnt try to attack Kamen. But even then, Bowne placed his hands on Calebs shoulders and gave them a small squeeze in warning, quietly telling him not to even think about lounging again. But after what Caleb said, both Bowen and Arion pitied him, but it was not enough to drain their anger.

"Caleb you are human, yet I do not discriminate, or hate you. Even after I watched my parents get murdered in cold blood in front of me"
Arion said in a cold voice, reminding Caleb that he was not the only one to have suffered at the hands of another race, as a matter of fact, most of the people here had suffered great loss."I will not tolerate you attacking Kamen, just as I will not tolerate another attacking YOU." Arion said in a clear and strong voice as he stared down at Caleb"Bowen take care of him" Arion said looking over at Bowen who nodded "Yes my lord" Bowen said with a small bow. With that Arion didnt give Caleb a second glance, and walked off with Kamen still in his arms.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:38 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb knew he had screwed up, after Ario's lecture he looked down and woukdnt even look back up , he didnt even have to to know that Arion was disappointed in him. He shrugged Bowen off but stood thier still staring at the floor.

Kamen by then was feeling tired, the wound was not that bad thankfully but he had been still recovering from his broken ribs so that didn't help matters. He looked up at Arion. "I'm sorry." he said up to him, not all that sure why he was apologizing.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:04 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Come on" Bowen said in a cold voice as he grabbed Calebs upper arm and began pulling him along. towards the hall where he would take him down to the stone basement.

Arion continued walking, even as he looked down at Kamen when he apologized,
"I do not see why you are apologizing. If anything I should be the one to apologize. I knew of Calebs past, yet I brought you here, I risked your life. Even though I did not think Caleb would ever attack you, it does not excuse my carelessness." he replied with a small bow of the head.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:16 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

he followed Bowen although he had no choice in the matter, he was frustrated, he knew he might not ever succeed but it weas always worth a try, he did not look up he knew where Bowen was taking him.

"Dragon's can be ruthless, I know this, it dosnt surprise me. I'm sorry for Caleb is what I mean."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:56 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen was just as quiet as Caleb was, he didnt tell the boy what was going to happen to him, no point in doing so.
But once they arrived at the basement, Bowen walked in with him, and gave him a 'light' push in before he leaned towards the door.
"You do realize that the killers of Arions parents were human?...Or atleast the killers of his mother" Bowen said looking over at Caleb, "And yet, Arion took you in with open arms, took you from the streets, gave you a roof over your head, and a bed to sleep in, knowing that you were and are human" Bowen lectured as he walked over to Caleb and grabbed his chin forcing the human to stare him straight in the eyes.

Arion looked down at Kamen once more
"I still do not see why you should apologize, but if you truly feel like you must, then apologize to Caleb, once we heal your wound, and once he has learned" Arion said and continued up the steps to Kamens room and took him to the bathroom.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:00 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked. "what, is going to happen to him though?"

Caleb was silent and his head was still down, even after he was pushed into the basement and Bowen spoke. Of corse he knew of all of this, sure he was greatful that Arion didn't kill him but that was Arion's choice. When Bowen grabbed his chin and forced him to look up at the mans eyes his fist clenched, he closed his own and attempted to pull away from him. "Just get the punnishment over with Sir Bowen."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:16 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion didnt look down at Kamen, he just walked over to the counter and sat him down, reaching forward, Arion grabbed the wick of one candle, between his index and thumb, rubbing it a little, he lit the wick, he then reached over and lit another one in the same manor
"Do not concern yourself with his punishment. Bowen, will be handling that" he stated as he focused on Kamen once more "If you allow me, I will be checking your wound now" he said as he began lifting the bottom of his shirt.

"This is your punishment" Bowen said in a cold angry voice "Live with the shame that you have disapointed the master" Bowen said straightening up "even then the master would not kill you, I on the other hand" he said on a growl.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:30 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen frowned at the idea of Caleb being punished at all he looked down and didn't pay much attention to Arion untll his shirt was being lifted, he flinched a bit.

Caleb clenched his fist a little. "I don't regret what I did Sir Bowen...I wanted it dead"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:10 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen growled, turned around and fisted up Calebs shirt and slammed him against the wall "And I want you dead" he growled back, holding him off the ground.
But he let go letting the boy fall "But Arion wouldnt allow it, Even though her hired all of you to work, he sees you all as family" Bowen said in a cold voice.
"But next time you go after his guest, you will not come out of it unharmed.

Arion looked up at Kamen when he flinched, but remained quiet, he continued lifting it until he was able to see the wound. Grabbing a small towel, he turned a knob and water began running in the sink, at first it was warm, but remembering that he was an ice dragon, he adjusted it to cold water, and placed the towel under it before softly cleaning up Kamens wound.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games