Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A NightClub Experience(Kuri and Mistress) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:28 pm
Haruki was not buying the statement, but before he could say more, his hand was grasped as they were exiting the hospital. The bartender was certain that the person inside the closet finally made his way out and would likely to do something to claim the incubus as his own. In that case, he should watch out for that possibility. He had already witnessed a lot of people with that urge, but unfortunately, he had to put a lid on that charade. Once they were out, he immediately called a cab, hoping that the driver would respond to the passengers' call quickly. That guy would be catching up by now.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:43 pm
Skylar was very nervous at the moment but he tried to hide it for Haruki's sake as he didn't want the older man to worry. He knew that Max would escape eventually but he hoped that locking him in the closet would buy them some time. Though all of it, he hadn't let go of the bartender's hand and blushed when he realized it and started to pull away just as the cab pulled up to them. He almost cried in relief but refrained from doing so. Max used a foot to slam then door of he hinges, watching in satisfaction as it crashed to the floor, starting the nurses and patients. He looked around only to find Skylar gone and snarled, his hands balling into fists. When he got his hands on the petite male, he was going to make sure that he knew his place and started heading for the doors until a nurse said that he had a operation in 5 minutes causing him to growl in frustration but he forced himself to calm down and decided that he would get Skylar another day.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:05 am
With the cab responding to the need to get out of the place hastily, Haruki could only sigh in relief as the driver took them off to his intended destination, the park. Having the casual, serene boat ride with the pedals may be one way to have fun there. But at the same time, the bartender knew about the guy's persistence to claim Skylar no matter what it takes. If it wasn't for the nurse, his urge to throw punches would be stronger. But no, making a scene would not be a good idea, and future questions would wait till they would arrive there.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:28 am
Skylar leaned back into the seat of the cab with a quiet, relieved sigh. "Sorry to had to witness that." he said to the other make quietly, his cheeks reddening slightly. He was just happy that had gotten away from Max at the moment but he knew that he had to face the other male but not today. He pushed the thought to the back of his mind and focused on Haruki and their date. He was son excited to see where they were going. Max had finished the operation and was now cleaning up, his thoughts on Skylar and why he would do to him when be got his hands on him. He smiled darkly at the thoughts before forcing his face into a pleasant, smiling mask before returning to the patients family with a update.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:51 am
His commentary to the guy's persistence was blunt. "I wonder how much weed he did inhale just to hopefully get his hands around you. That seductive aura of yours may just not be enough." Haruki cleared his throat, having to collect himself from speaking too much about the unpleasant situation. "That one aside, maybe a boat ride at the park will be great for both of us. It's not a huge one, but it can fit for a minimum of two people with the pedals as the moving mechanism. After that, we'll have the dinner in my house, just the two of us. That's my current plan for the date."

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:58 am
Skylar snorted and just shrugged. "I do not know if that is he case, but Max has been obsessed with me from the very first day I started working. I've told him many times that I am not interested....but I think it's not registering and I may have to get a order against him." he replied with a shake of his head. "Oh. That sounds like a perfect date! I can't wait." he added win a smile at Haruki,deciding to put the incident behind him for now. Meanwhile, Max was in his office, sulking and plotting. Skylar would be his. He'd make sure of it.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:27 pm
The bespectacled male made a face at the prospect of a restraining order. "I agree. That will kick him in the nuts, that's for sure." That one aside, that should not stop them from enjoying their time together at the park. The cab driver pulled the car into a stop and Haruki was the one paying for the fare before exiting the vehicle together with Skylar. With the current weather, the park was looking fine, though the leaves were swaying off from the trees because of the breeze. The first thing he did was to locate the boat pond, and luckily there were not many people using the boats."So, which color do you want? Take your pick." He was pointing to the vacant ones still available for the selection.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:36 pm
Skylar nodded but even then he did not think that Max would abide it but Harvey's not important at the moment. He focused on Haruki and what he was saying at the moment. He blinked as he thought about it. "Oh. The blue one." he finally said with a smile at the other male. Blue happened to be his favorite color so that was what he went with.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:23 pm
Haruki chuckled at the color selected by Skylar. He then sat down on one of the seats, making sure to keep himself safe with the seatbelt on to prevent further accidents. He patted the empty space down for the incubus to seat on. But also, life vests were given just in case and he put one of them on. Once everything was set, with the directions given, Haruki started pedaling away, but still not far from the shore. A few more couples came long, but at least they ignored them for the time being or simply chose not to care.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:03 am
Skylar smiled as he settled in the seat beside Haruki, placing his own seatbelt on and such. Heathen started to paddle win the other, kinda happy that other couples were ignoring them instead of gawking which irritated him to no end. "It's so pretty out here, Haruki." he said as he looked around, enjoying the scenery. Max was soon forgotten at the moment.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:07 am
Haruki smiled at the commentary. "Indeed, it sure is." But actually, the bartender was focusing on the incubus' face shortly after glancing at the view. "I'm glad that I decided to have some time here with you." But unknown to them, someone had taken a picture of them having fun through the phone and that person sent the photo to Max's number. Understanding that his friend was persistent in claiming him, the male would support him no matter what, even if it meant breaching the demon's privacy.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:23 am
Skylar turned to look at him with another smile, his eyes practically lighting up. "I'm glad you did too." he replied, before stiffening slightly and turned his head towards the riverbank, eyes sweeping. He felt like they were being watched and he didn't like it. But he saw no one so he turned his attention back to Haruki. Meanwhile, back at the hospital Max felt his phone buzz and when he took it out he saw the picture of Skylar with and unknown man and he saw red. How dare Skylar go out with someone who wasn't him! That was it! He had to find a way to take Skylar from this man even if it meant kidnapping him. Skylar belonged to him and him alone!

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:21 am
The person who sent the photo to Max was certain that his friend would be there anytime soon. However, knowing that he was almost spotted, he had to slink away, and Haruki was sending his presence as well. But he had to pedal back to the shore to catch him, and he was certain that the stalker was dashing like a cheetah to prevent being caught, so it was a bummer and decided to let go. "Looks like someone wants to rain on our parade." He was feeling cautious, and Haruki didn't want that someone to take the demon away. He would almost spot him earlier if it wasn't for them exiting the hospital. Once the coast was clear for the photo taker, he informed Max that they were at the park and that he should hurry if he wanted to catch the prey.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:35 am
Skylar frowned, in inner demon going crazy. "If I know my instincts, it would probably be one of Max's annoying little friends." he replied. This was starting to irritate him in the worse possible way right now. He wanted to enjoy his date with Haruki so with a deep breath he calmed himself before placing a hand on the other's arm. "Let's not worry about it right now, okay. Let's just enjoy our date." he said. Max was fuming as he made his way out the hospital and towards the park, ignoring the nurses and the cries of his boss. One nurse, a friend of Skylar's had the sense to call 911 and told them to be on standby at the park as she knew that Max was going there to cause trouble for Skylar and that guy from earlier.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:55 pm
Knowing that Skylar was trying to reassure Haruki from worrying too much, he had no choice but to go along with it. "Well, if you say so." But with the footsteps of the two approaching, Max's friend had to hide to another spot far from the couple. He had a feeling that the cardiologist's plan to disrupt the date would be foiled soon. Haruki just wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him close because he wanted to feel a bit more of the demon's slender body.

DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games