Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image
His boss.. Really? Were all bosses that.. close? Momo wondered if his boss would be that close as well? It would be nice to have such a touchy friend! Momo did like hugs and such, after all! He smiled brightly at the thought and straightened back up, his eyes spotting the rifle, "What is that? What are we going to do with it? A gun? It's a gun, isn't i -- ACK!" He fell backwards on the roof, landing on his behind when the loud bang suddenly through him off. His ears rang and his eyes were as wide as saucers as he stared at the boy. "How.. what.. but.. um, um, um -- ?" He babbled incoherently as he tried to figure it out - but then the word 'dead' came up and he stopped talking. He stared at the boy - did.. did he just..? He sprang to his feet and went to stand next to the boy, "Who?! Who died? Did you - did you kill someone? Master?" He questioned in a panic, pointing off in the direction the rifle had been pointing in. Did.. did that really just happen?!

Hani Yuuki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image
Judai continued to pack his bag back up, before replying, "Yes I just killed someone. His name was Kito Fuji." Kito was the man that was planning on killing Judai. He had almost done it to, but luckly his boss saved him at the last minute. The cut he got from that fight was still healing, the gun shot made it hurt alittle. He placed the bag over his shoulder, and said, "Come on. Let's go home." They walked down the busy streets, cars passing and many people walking pass they. Judai's eyes stayed glued to the ground, listening to all of the noises around them.

Serendipitous Coma

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

mintysprig

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image
Momo gave him a stunned look - did he just admit it so easily?! Of course, it was good he trusted Momo so much, but - but! He pursed his lips - Kito Fuji. Who was that? Did he really do something so wrong to warrant.. death? He didn't think anything could be considered so bad! But, it wasn't the first time he had been faced by the disturbing punishment, so he didn't comment beyond that. "...Home~! Oh! You mean - you mean we share a home? Together? Ah, master~!" He slid an arm over the boy's shoulders as he was overcome with such joy at the prospect - no one had so readily insinuated Momo lived with them!

Hani Yuuki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:00 am
User Image
"Where else would you stay?" Judai asked, not paying any mind to the arm around his shoulder. "My place only has one bedroom though. I'll sleep on the couch if you don't like sharing beds," he offered was they walked toward the house. He unlocked the door and slide off his jacket. He stepped into the bedroom and dropped the black bag in the closet. "Here, you can wear these tonight," Judai said handing Momo some clothes. He, then, changed into a pair of sweatpants. He pulled his shirt off, revealing his scarred body; he had a fresh cut above his heart, it wasn't more then a few days old. "So am I sleeping on the couch or the bed with you?" he asked.
Serendipitous Coma

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

mintysprig

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image
Momo took his arm back with a small frown, twiddling his fingers as he replied to the boy's retort. "Oh.. Well.. My pot, but it's sooo crowded in there and I don't like going back in so soon - but if master wants it, then I can! Ah, outside of that - there was a dog house once? It was comfortable, but cooollld." He shivered to emphasize that before hurrying to catch up, having stopped during his speech. He went into the boy's place, scanning around it with a multitudes of 'ooh's and 'awe's as if he hadn't just seen it an hour or so ago. He did pause, though, when the mention of sleep came up - really? So soon? The genie took the clothes he was handed, but had a small frown on his lips while he poofed into them in the same way he had the vest before.

He gave a glance at the scars, but somehow knew asking him directly wouldn't bring him favorable answers. Besides, the master was sleepy! He couldn't keep him awake! "I couldn't possibly take master's bed!" He shook his head, "You sleep there - you go! I'm too awake to sleep! I've been sleeping for years and years - I can't go back to bed now!" He turned the other boy around and pushed him onto the bed, "I'll watch the castle - I MEAN, the room! The home! The apartment! Ah, I'll watch it! Just go to sleep, master, and everything will be safe and sound in the morning!" He gave a salute as he assured the boy - being a watchdog for now seemed more fun than sleep!

Hani Yuuki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image
"I won't be alseep long," Judai said, scratching his head. He never could sleep long, a few hours at a time. In his business, killers attack at night, he was always watching his back. He went into the bathroom to brush his teeth; once he was done, he stepped back into the bedroom and towards the window. "If you see anyone outside, wake me. Don't answer the door, or leave by yourself. Other than that, I don't care what you do. You're more than welcome to look around. The only TV is in this room, so you'll have to crawl into bed to watch it," Judai said, locking the window. He placed a gun under his pillow as he sat down. He turned the TV on, sitting up halfway in the bed. It wasn't long before his eyes were closed, an almost peaceful look on his face.
Serendipitous Coma

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

mintysprig

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image
Momo followed his master around happily as he said that - if he wasn't asleep for long, then he would wake up soon and Momo could get started on his happiness plans! Yes! Besides, he was sure to get lonely when the guy went to sleep - he hadn't had any friends in so many years and he wanted to play as much as he could before time ran out! A month wasn't nearly long enough! But, it was necessary! He nodded to himself solemnly and snapped to as he heard a lock. He turned to the boy and gave a firm nod, "Yessir!" He stepped out of the bedroom just as his master laid back in bed, shutting the door with a quick, "Good night~!"

For the last fifteen minutes, Momo had wandered in circles about the apartment, never boring of how amazing it all was. It was all so cheap and tacky! Most of his masters tended to be rather rich - or that usually was the first thing on their mind. It was odd that the boy had only asked for a companion.. Momo paused with that thought and turned back around towards the door. He peeked inside as stealthily as he could and noticed, wonderfully enough, that the master was asleep! He resisted giving a shout of joy and, his hand covering his mouth carefully, he sneaked over to the bed. He was curious about that scar and, besides, the master said he didn't care what he did, so~ He climbed up and leaned over the boy. "Ahhh..." He said in amazement - the scars were so.. cool! Some were long and others thick - he bet he could make some pictures with them~ But, poofing a marker in would be too loud. So, instead, he went to tracing them with his fingers, mapping them out and seeing how many oddly shaped bunnies he could find~

Hani Yuuki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:06 am
User Image
Although Judai was far away in dreamland, he could feel something touching him. He never really 'dream,' he liked to call them nightmare; memories of his past that came back to haunt him. His current trip to the past was the day he was sent away. He was 12 and in America with both of his 'parents'. He looked like his 'mother', who was an America CIA double spy, and his 'father' was the top Spy in Japan. Neither adult ever really cared for him, leaving him to take care of his self. His 'parents' sent his to Japan the day before his brithday; he spent his 13th brithday alone. He knew that parents shouldn't treat their kids like that, but what could he do about it now. Judai slept for about a hour, his eye's slowly openning. "What are you doing Momo?" he asked yawning, as he sat up slightly.
Serendipitous Coma
XP

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

mintysprig

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image
An hour wasn't enough time! Momo had only made thirty-two little bunnies before the boy had woken up! He regretted having that twenty-minute cuddling session he had given the unconscious boy when his face showed something less than happy. It didn't really help the other's dreams, apparently, so he had given up soon enough. He sat up from his position over his master, giving him room to get up himself, "Ah! Looks like you caught me!" He clapped his hands with a laugh and rolled off of the bed, springing to his feet before hitting the floor, "But, but, it doesn't matter! Because you're awake! And that means I get to make you breakfast! But, it's not breakfast time.." He paused as he noted that, a form almost forming before a smile pushed itself back onto his face, "Ah, it doesn't matter! What do you like to eat? I can make anything and everything - oh, how about squid? Or hotdogs? You look like a sausage person!" He gave a nod and turned on his heels, "Sausage it is! Just stay there, master, I'll be back in a jiff!" With that, he hurried on towards the kitchen to get started on his breakfast.. dinner.. whatever it was!

Hani Yuuki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image
"O-ok," Judai said stretching his arms out. He watched the news for a minute before he crawled out of bed and towards the bathroom. He turned the water on warm, stripping out of his clothes as he waited for the water to warm up. He hissed when the heated water hit his cut, but he dealt with the pain as he cleaned up. Stepping out of the shower, he stared at himself in the mirror; he felt sick just looking at himself. Why couldn't he be happy? He knew that Mimi would try, but only to free himself from Judai. Truth was that he'd free the other anyway, he didn't want Mimi to be lonely like him. He quickly dressed, slipping back into the bed; pulling the covers over his lower body. He waited for Mimi to return, yawning again; he sat up, watching the tv.
Serendipitous Coma
XP

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

mintysprig

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image
After an extensive battle with the kitchen (Since when did people switch to electric stoves?! He had burnt down the apartment attempting to light some wood on fire!), Momo had returned victoriously with some homemade and totally-not-magical-because-the-kitchen-was-waaaay-too-complicated food! A tray with a plate of sausage, eggs, bacon, and toast was set down on the lap of his master and he hopped onto the bed directly afterward with a cry of, "Aaaand Brinner is served!" He landed on his side with a chuckle - oh, he loved those terms~ It had taken him awhile to recall that there even was a slang for a breakfast and dinner combo! But, he was glad he had conversed with one of the little kitchen ghosts before he came back - otherwise, he would never have remembered! He sat up and watched the boy intently, curious on how his food had turned out - even if it was something he just poofed in, he still made it with heart and soul, dammit!

Hani Yuuki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image
"Thanks," Judai said grabbing ahold of his fork. He took a bite of his eggs, smiling up at the genie. "This is really good," he said, eating the toast and sausage. He was getting full when he got the bacon, but he ate it anyway. He didn't normally eat this much food, but he didn't want to made Mimi sad because he didn't finish it all . "So, what's the plan? Have you thought of a way to make me happy?" he asked, eating the last bite off of the plate. He yawned once more, but he wasn't tired like earlier. He studied the genie over, waiting for a reply. He liked Mimi's hair color, he wondered if the other dyed it.
Serendipitous Coma
XP

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items