• Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:19 am
X x m o o n m a n x X

((Forgot to quote you XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:22 am
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
Amber sighed. "Fine." she said. Opening the door, she stepped in. "Jenny? Where are you?" She said softly. As she walked further into the room, she heard small noises she guessed was Jenny. She plopped down onto the couch waiting for Jenny to show herself.

Jenny went into the room Amber was in in skinny genes and a tight tank top and stared at Amber for a second.  

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:32 am
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
Amber sighed. "Fine." she said. Opening the door, she stepped in. "Jenny? Where are you?" She said softly. As she walked further into the room, she heard small noises she guessed was Jenny. She plopped down onto the couch waiting for Jenny to show herself.

Jenny went into the room Amber was in in skinny genes and a tight tank top and stared at Amber for a second.

"Well, Hello~" Amber thought aloud. "And I thought I was getting some mail." she mused. "Better than mail, for sure."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:39 am
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx

"Well, Hello~" Amber thought aloud. "And I thought I was getting some mail." she mused. "Better than mail, for sure."

Jenny grinned "Im shure it is" she said as she sat down next to her and looked at her derictley in the eyes, creating a moment of conection.
(Might wana skip to pm's soon lol)  

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:44 am
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx

Jenny grinned "Im shure it is" she said as she sat down next to her and looked at her derictley in the eyes, creating a moment of conection.
(Might wana skip to pm's soon lol)

After looking into Jenny's eyes, Amber leaned forward and kissed Jenny softly. When she pulled away she closed her eyes. "I'm uh...sorry." she stammered.

(('Kay, just PM me your next reply.))  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces