Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Why hello there Doc <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:13 pm
Alice blushed brightly and looked down at her breast and chuckled nervously. "Well seems im going to have to go shopping, it's hard for me to fit in shirts." She said and sighed then shrugged and went back to eating.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:18 pm
Katio laughed quitely, smiling at Alice. "I wouldn't have a problem with it, but the kid parents d. I had to fire one of my best workers because of it." She quickly finished the rest f her food, and slowly worked on her coffee. "I'm about to head over there now. I could show you around if you'd like," she said.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:22 pm
"That would be great." She said smiling and finished her food and pushed it away and took a drink of her chocolate milk. "Ill pay its the least I can do."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:29 pm
"Thank you," Katio said getting up to grab her book bag. She waited for Alice to pay before leading her down the road to the colorful childrens hosptial. Once inside she dropped off her bag in her office, before heading over to the kids department. "If you don't mind helpping out with the kids so I can see how you react with the," she said, stopping at the play room for the children.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:36 pm
Alice paid and quickly followed streching. "Wow colorful." She said looking around then followed Katio and looked into the room."Um...ok then." She said and pulled her top up a bit and walked inside and smiled softly and went over and sat down in the middle of the floor and was tackled by a younger girl an laughed and fell back as they began to do a dog pile on her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:39 pm
Katio laughed, watching Alice with the children. She seemed to be doing alright, but something else got her eye. The twin she had been speeking of earlier was laying on the floor not moving. She ran over to the girls slide, getting back into her own room so the other children didn't see. She called the doctor on call, having him check on her.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:50 pm
Alice watched as Kaito ran in and grabbed someone and ran out. Slowly she sat up and kept the children busy knowing what ever it was must of been important if she ran out like that in such a hurry.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:58 pm
The other doctor's tried to being the girl back but nothing worked. Katio frowned, trying to hold back her tears. This girl and her twin sister were beating the cancer and everything was lookin good for them. But they died one day apart. Now she would have to tell their mother that she lost them both. She desided to call the mother later, knowing that she was at work. Katio headed back to the playroom, stepping inside.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:05 pm
Alice saw Kaito walk in and told the children to go play as she got up and walked over to her and grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room and pulled her into a hug. "Your eyes are red and watering what ever it is..go ahead and cry." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:10 pm
Katio wrapped her arms around Alice, crying into her shoulder. "I-its not fair. They were so young! How am I going to tell their mother that both of her daughters are dead?" she cried, hugging the other woman tighter.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:25 pm
Alice held her and rubbed her back "It's ok I know it's tough, but I am here..and I will help you with the mother when you are ready." She said and kept her close soothing her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:29 pm
Katio finally stopped crying, softly releasing Alice to wipe her eyes. "This job isn't a easy one. Most of these kids are too sick to get well, we're just here to confort them," she said, wiping her eyes once more, "Their mother always comes by around eight to see them."  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:31 pm
Alice looked at her and reached up and wiped away a stray tear her fingers soft "Then lets start, I know it will be hard on you, but they are in a better place together now and not suffering anymore." Alice whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:40 pm
"Yeh you're right," Kati said, forcing a smile on her face, "Let's good make them comfortable." She went back into the play room, laughing went two small kids tried to scare her. She picked them up, pretending to be a monster.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:43 pm
Alice watched her carefully and leaned against the door frame keeping her eyes on Kaito. "Maybe..she needs a break..from everything." She thought to herself watching the other women be a monster.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff