Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Ameripan: Despite Our Differences We Can Still Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:53 am
User Image

"Oh, thanks," Alfred said after Kiku put the contacts in and fixed the wig. He looked at himself in the mirror and gave a satisfied and pleased smile. "Yeah. Lead the way!" the American said, grinning to the Japanese boy.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:40 am
User Image
Nodding, Kiku locked the door behide them. The streets were covered with cosplayers heading to the same place. Once they got there, he paid for they passes. Handing on to Alfred, he put his own on. "Want to go to the dealers room?" He asked his friend, before some fangirls asked for a picture of them.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image

Alfred walked alongside Kiku as they went, looking at some of the other cosplayers that were headed to the same place as them. Once they got there, Alfred gratefully took the pass and nodded to the others question. "Sure, let's--" He was cut off when asked to have a picture of himself and Kiku. Once that was finished, Alfred smiled and continued on with what he was saying. "Yeah, let's go. Lead the way."

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image
Kiku walked into the dealer room, making sure that the american was behind him. There were tons of stands selling: plushies, accessories, wigs, cosplays, and posters. Kiku bought some black neko ears and a ciel plushie. "I have extra money, some if you want anything get it," Kiku said, knowing that Alfred's american dollar was no good here.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

Alfred nodded and looked around, not really wanting to spend all of Kiku's money. But, he knew that the smaller boy would be a bit hurt if he didn't get anything. Kiku was the one that was treating them to this, after all... Alfred glanced around again and decided to buy a FullMetal Alchemist poster. It didn't cost too much, and it was one of his favorite animes.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image
Kiku happily bought Alfred the poster, glad to buy him something. Although he wouldn't tell Alfred, he was the only one (who wasn't his family) to visit the lonely asian. He enjoyed the little time that he spent with the american, he always made his mood better. "What do you want to do now?" He asked, glancing up at the younger nation.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image

Alfred shrugged and looked around again. "Dunno... What sounds good to you?" he asked, looking back down at Kiku. It always amazed him, things like these. Even though he was younger, he was much taller than Kiku. It was the same way with a quite a few of the other nations, Alfred was younger, they were shorter. Silently, the American chuckled to himself and let he gaze shift to the people around them.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image
"I would sugget going to some panels, but you don't speak japanese," Kiku said, looking around. The had a room set up full of games, and he know how much the taller nation liked video games. He lead the american to the room, "Is this alright?" He asked before he noticed that someone hand was on his leg. He turned, ready to beat someone, when he spotted his brother. "Korea! Cut it out!" he said, maddly.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

Alfred nodded, frowning a bit. "Sadly, no. I should learn, though, huh?" he said, following Kiku to the room. He smiled and looked down at the other. "You know me so well." Alfred was about to go forward when he heard Kiku mention Korea. Immediately, he tensed up and turned to look at the other nation. "Oh, hey Korea," he said casually, trying not to let his irritation show.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image
"How's it hangin' America?" the korean asked, holding his older brother against his will. "I didn't think I'd see you here. Why are you in japan?" He asked, as Kiku tried to push him away. "Please Nii-san. This is very inappropriate," Kiku pleaed.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:40 pm
User Image

Alfred shrugged as much as he could with how tense he was. "Oh, you know. The usual. I just got bored at home, so I decided to come here to visit him," he said, easily taking Kiku from the others grip. "What are you up to?" No matter how much he hated this, Alfred knew being rude to the Korean probably wouldn't solve anything, only make things worse.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image
Kiku was happy when Alfred took him from the korean's hold; he held onto the american's sleeve, stying quiet. "I just came to see my Kiku in a cute skirt~!" he said, winking about the smaller asian nation, "He always wears the cutest cosplays~ It makes me want to eat him up."  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image

An irritated sigh escaped Alfred's lips. "You and your brother complex," he muttered, anything but kindly. "Obviously he doesn't like it, so stop." Alfred stared icily at the Korean, then glanced at Kiku, making sure he was alright. "Why don't we go now, Kiku," he muttered, his eyes moving away from Kiku and back at the other Asian nation.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image
"He's just shy," Korea said glaring at Alfred. He didn't like others being around Japan, and not close to him like this american. "H-hai," Kiku said, bowwing slightly to his younger brother, "S-see you tomorrow Nii-san." The korean nodded, "Yeh, Yao and I will be at your house around two." Kiku watched his brother leave, not releasing Alfred's sleeve.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:22 pm
User Image

Alfred's lips were set in a tight line as he watched the Korean leave. "He just has a thing for you. It's not that you're shy," he muttered in disgust. "C'mon, let's go before we run into him again..." Alfred patted Kiku's head for a second, then lead them towards the exit, sighing in disgust at how Kiku was always treated by his brother.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff