PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:22 pm
Luvable Heartless
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless

You still accepting? =O

Yep! What type of genre or pairing were you interested in? :3

Yay ^w^ uuuumm, the demonxhuman one, been wanting to try that one for a while xP

'Kay! Did. You want to be the demon or human? :3

Demon please, if you dont mind ^w^

No problem with me! Do you prefer uke or seme, or seke?

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:28 pm
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless

You still accepting? =O

Yep! What type of genre or pairing were you interested in? :3

Yay ^w^ uuuumm, the demonxhuman one, been wanting to try that one for a while xP

Depends on the character i shall make lul which is why i was gonna ask you which one you want:
1. Guardian Demon/Reaper
2. Newborn demon (kinda) that has no memory of anything or what he is
3. Or a mischievous demon (Incubus if you want xD)

these three ideas randomly popped into my mind just now =3  

Luvable Heartless

DWN-063

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:34 pm
Luvable Heartless
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless

Depends on the character i shall make lul which is why i was gonna ask you which one you want:
1. Guardian Demon/Reaper

@ ,@ Bluh! >w< I can't choose between 1 and 3!

; ,;

...okay maybe 1? That was a hard decision!

(logging off, good night!)

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:38 pm
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless

1. Guardian Demon/Reaper

; ,;

Lulz! Okies! So i guess i'm being Seme lul xP
Mkay night night ^w^  

Luvable Heartless

DWN-063

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:58 am
Luvable Heartless
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless

1. Guardian Demon/Reaper

; ,;

Mkay night night ^w^

Hehe, kay! The pairing sounds great, as for the plot; do you want to collaborate, or do you want to just start the RP? c:

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:52 pm
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless

1. Guardian Demon/Reaper

; ,;

Mkay night night ^w^

Hehe, kay! The pairing sounds great, as for the plot; do you want to collaborate, or do you want to just start the RP? c:

Uuum, wull do you have any ideas? Cause all i have atm is ur char. being wanted for something and that involves other demons and shtuuff?? Idk xDD  

Luvable Heartless

DWN-063

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:44 pm
Luvable Heartless
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless

1. Guardian Demon/Reaper

; ,;

Mkay night night ^w^

Uuum, wull do you have any ideas? Cause all i have atm is ur char. being wanted for something and that involves other demons and shtuuff?? Idk xDD

I have some Ideas, but based on what you gave me; I have a bit of an idea :

Okay, so my character's father used to works in the demonic trades industry, selling claws, human clothing, and sometimes useless baubles to demons that didn't know their worth. Most of the stuff he sold was useless.

One day, a demon showed up to buy something that didn't know correct worth. His father sold him a useless trinket for a ridiculous price, outraged; the demon comes back for revenge. His father offers his only son as compensation. Wrong decision, because my character; while being taken to his new 'home', jumps out of the transportation device and begins falling to the ground from miles up.

He is saved by your character, before he hits the ground; he tells the helpful demon the story, and asked if he would help protect him for a while. But how long will the demon stay?

Does that sound like a good plot? c:

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:04 pm
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless

1. Guardian Demon/Reaper

; ,;

Mkay night night ^w^

I have some Ideas, but based on what you gave me; I have a bit of an idea :

Okay, so my character's father used to works in the demonic trades industry, selling claws, human clothing, and sometimes useless baubles to demons that didn't know their worth. Most of the stuff he sold was useless.

One day, a demon showed up to buy something that didn't know correct worth. His father sold him a useless trinket for a ridiculous price, outraged; the demon comes back for revenge. His father offers his only son as compensation. Wrong decision, because my character; while being taken to his new 'home', jumps out of the transportation device and begins falling to the ground from miles up.

He is saved by your character, before he hits the ground; he tells the helpful demon the story, and asked if he would help protect him for a while. But how long will the demon stay?

Does that sound like a good plot? c:

Sounds good ^^ and if anything we could just add more to it later on with plot-ness xP  

Luvable Heartless

I Luves You x3

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:44 am
I'm interested in; Doctor x Mental Patient
You still up for that?
If so, do you have a plot? We could work one out as well (:  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:06 pm
Luvable Heartless

@ Luvable Heartless : Alright! Want me to get started on making the thread for us then? c:

I Luves You x3

@ I Luves You x3 : Sure! And I have one plot for this, were there any genres you wanted to mingle in? Or did you want to start from scratch and make a plot together? :3

DWN-063

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:58 pm
DWN-063

Sure :33  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:19 am
DWN-063
@ I Luves You x3 : Sure! And I have one plot for this, were there any genres you wanted to mingle in? Or did you want to start from scratch and make a plot together? :3

Hmm.. Yaoi, if possible.
If not, I can cope with yuri/het as well (:
Can I hear you plot first? ^^  

I Luves You x3

DWN-063

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:20 pm
I Luves You x3

Yaoi is fine by me, and here's the plot :

It was all a mistake. A stubborn visitor refused to leave, and made a dash into a mental patients room, closing it shut behind them. The mental patient within the bedroom was _______, one of the most violent of the patients that had been taken extra precautions to keep put away.

They forgot to lock him up that night. And well, he had the chance to escape. And he took it. Killing the visitor, and making his way out; he got away. Making it seem he had commited suicide after getting out, he left no traces of where he went.

This was the patient of ______, a newer doctor that had taken up the role to take care of the mental patient. He was a smaller male, and the only one able to get close to him and not be killed, and also the only one that didn't treat him like a monster at the asylum.

He was infatuated with his doctor.

But his doctor had quit working at the insane asylum two years ago, having moved to another state after a while to settle in.

And that's who the patient seeked out. Getting a glimpse of his doctor's new address stored away in the computer's, he found his way to his house and gets in through an open window. He comes face to face with his doctor. And a few problems arise as he's told everything that happens. Will his doctor be willing to let him stay? Or will he call the cops?

(( Does this sound good? :3 ))

Luvable Heartless

Sorry it took so long! Here's the link!

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:09 am
DWN-063

It was all a mistake. A stubborn visitor refused to leave, and made a dash into a mental patients room, closing it shut behind them. The mental patient within the bedroom was _______, one of the most violent of the patients that had been taken extra precautions to keep put away.

They forgot to lock him up that night. And well, he had the chance to escape. And he took it. Killing the visitor, and making his way out; he got away. Making it seem he had commited suicide after getting out, he left no traces of where he went.

This was the patient of ______, a newer doctor that had taken up the role to take care of the mental patient. He was a smaller male, and the only one able to get close to him and not be killed, and also the only one that didn't treat him like a monster at the asylum.

But his doctor had quit working at the insane asylum two years ago, having moved to another state after a while to settle in.

And that's who the patient seeked out. Getting a glimpse of his doctor's new address stored away in the computer's, he found his way to his house and gets in through an open window. He comes face to face with his doctor. And a few problems arise as he's told everything that happens. Will his doctor be willing to let him stay? Or will he call the cops?

I'm loving it!
Pms or thread? (:
And which role would you rather play?  

I Luves You x3

DWN-063

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:30 am
I Luves You x3
DWN-063

I'm loving it!
Pms or thread? (:
And which role would you rather play?

PM or Thread is fine by me. :3 But PM would be the best way to go if you wanted more in deph scenes when it comes to gore and all that.

As for the role, I'd more or less inclined to play the mental patient; but you can be him if you want to, I don't mind rping either one. ^ ^

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff